Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him (945 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe / 5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him by onila(f): 1:13am On Jan 03, 2016
like seriously isnt a man supposed to be strong for his family
he has such a horrible attitude

when my father is broke. .he starts acting miserable n grumbling everywhere

right now hes complaining the economy is bad. .hes into oil, i hrd America aint buying from us or something like that

he has been miserable thru this xmas season
calls my mother from Nigeria and calling her names
that all her children are useless
that his second wife children are better

that man does not know him being broke is affecting us all because we need him too
hes supposed to make us feel comfortable in hard times as the head of the family
and not make us scared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him by teniola55(m): 1:20am On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmm..text me ur dads number or BB pin..I would personally talk to him...and in the nxt 15 years your dad would change..TRUST ME!
Re: My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him by brunofarad(m): 1:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Interesting
Re: My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him by Miami11: 1:45am On Jan 03, 2016
Is your dad in Nigeria
Re: My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him by onila(f): 2:11am On Jan 03, 2016
Miami11:
Is your dad in Nigeria
yea
Re: My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him by PLANETMARS(m): 4:27am On Jan 03, 2016
onila:
like seriously isnt a man supposed to be strong for his family
he has such a horrible attitude

when my father is broke. .he starts acting miserable n grumbling everywhere

right now hes complaining the economy is bad. .hes into oil, i hrd America aint buying from us or something like that

he has been miserable thru this xmas season
calls my mother from Nigeria and calling her names
that all her children are useless
that his second wife children are better

that man does not know him being broke is affecting us all because we need him too
hes supposed to make us feel comfortable in hard times as the head of the family
and not make us scared
not all na only d op

5 Likes

Re: My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:14am On Jan 03, 2016
Your father na Olamide?

The ultimate complainant.

Sore loser.

2 Likes

Re: My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2016
thats how men behave. but what about the other wife, isnt she supporting?
Re: My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him by onila(f): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
PLANETMARS:
not all na only d op
fcck off

f00l!!!
Re: My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him by ahnie: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hahahahahaha ah don laff taya.one chill ORIJIN for you
PLANETMARS:
not all na only d op
you be correct guy....gbam.
Re: My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him by PLANETMARS(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
ahnie:
Hahahahahaha ah don laff taya.one chill ORIJIN for youyou be correct guy....gbam.
I don't take alcohol pls give me gold berg

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of A Step Mother Brutally Torturing Her Step Children / Just Advice / Tiwa Savage's And Teebillz Marriage Will Not Breakup IJN! - Pls Say Amen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.