Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market (44704 Views)

Which Of The Pears Is Gov. Fayose Buying? (pics) / Gov Fayose Buying Fruits From a Hawker (photo) / Fayose Buying Banana From A Boy - Oshiomole Buying Paw Paw - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by POPdecorator: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2015
coolzeal:
I've a feeling he will never use the foodstuffs.
if is true that is wasting of state resource
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Chibokgame: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2015
Good one,
But buying is not the problem,
I also want to see the picture of him doing the cooking.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by clintino700(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2015
He talks a lot but will also be his people choice and man of honour!!!

Ride on sir...
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by simplynola(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Buying soup ingredients in the market is not an example of good governance but regulating market prices and controlling inflation is better governance.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by madridguy(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2015
True talk my broda... Public stunt and some mumu are here shouting his name like Matma Ghandi.

Ghandi12:
Ekiti people wont realize what they are doing to themselves until they visit other states. This is the first time I am seeing this gasbag inspecting a project and all he has to show is an excavator scattering some sands around.

Ekiti people should come together and liberate their people from this new mental-slavery.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Btruth: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Bloody governor, using decoy to steal the people of Ekiti's money every time. I would have love to see him at the project sight and bringing in more investors into the state.

Anyway, since the people of Ekiti too are so gullible, so, one should not expect much from him. " Wearing a clean cloths, doesn't show the inner body is clean though".

undecided
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Mekky05(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Fayose the Paparazzi governor,we haven't seen any project yet ooh.. Everyday its "bought pure water,ate amala,entered okada,drank palm wine,trekked from his house to his gate". Well whadaya expect from a former "agbero/tout" turned governor? He doesn't have an iota of what "governance" actually entails. I guess he is competing with PMB on social media as to who has more "Likes" in Nairaland,and who "Shared" more pics on Instagram.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Darlduchi: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Radio Biafra is live and explosive. Tune in and cure your ignorance.

Meanwhile as America elites are busy building and buying under ground secure city, purse to ask, what is after them, and how prepared are you in the event of disaster of Biblical proportions.

People the time left is reduced, prepare your selves prepare your soul.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by tolexy007(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
You can go to School, but you cannot buy Class.

Only Governor without an iota of CLASS in Nigeria. But, again why was i expecting anything good from a PDP Governor.

cry me an ocean.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Jman06(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Some may call it publicity stunt. Others may call showmanship. The truth is that Fayose and his likes such as Wike are showing examples of how
a leader should relate with the led.
You don't make yourself a demi god to be feared and worshipped by your followers. Rather you should make yourself available to your people as that will help you better understand their needs.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by MissSlimbody(f): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Tinubu's nightmare on the move again.
As a typical yoruba man he must buy palm oil.

Na groundnut oil you want make him buy b4

Proudly onye ofe nmanutongue
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by tolexy007(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2015
Acekidc4:
And So
haters number 1
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Burger01(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2015
sayyid:
comedian Governor of d century
Market and kulikuli governor of the century. smiley
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by sanc2s(f): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2015
seunmsg:
When will we see a picture of Fayose commissioning a project?
when will we? U be willy willy? Wat English!!!!
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Starships4u(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

Only Governor without an iota of CLASS in Nigeria. But, again why was i expecting anything good from a PDP Governor.

you must be daft, silly and mentally deranged for saying sotta thing' when tinubu de throw money during campaign, u complain?? Abeg receive sense in JESUS NAME

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by tolexy007(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Beremx:
Publicly Stunt!
is allowed in politics...haters number 2
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by sonofspada(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Ayo Ayo.. I hail
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by madjune(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2015
KINDLY VOTE FOR MADJUNE IN THE MOBILEBOOKSHELF WRITE AND WIN COMPETITION WITH THE POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)

THANK YOU AND LOADS OF LOVE AS YOU DO. MUAAHHH
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Akinz0126(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2015
I don't know why,I just like this man.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by muktar10(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Eye service!
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Chinom(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Fayose will always win an election in Ekiti state. Just look at the expression on the face of that tomato and pepper seller. It speaks volume. I like the man shaa.
I'm not from Ekiti, but I cannot see anybody beating him in a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by LockDown69(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Publicity stunt 101. First is Emir Sanusi withdrawing cash at an ATM, then Fayose at a market to buy soup ingredients. elites and senior Government officials posing as normal citizens to the media won't put food on the table of masses.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by yashau(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Chinom(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Tinubu's nightmare on the move again.
As a typical yoruba man he must buy palm oil.

Hahaha... I concur. Ofe nmanu is a must for this people. Kpomo too.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by informato: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2015
this buhari administration name show body type oooo...name this days we dey see photos of politicians drinking tea , bathing , driving, even posing with their babes.....it is well
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by davdandam(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2015
chymystique:
Waiting for pictures of him in an Adult Toy Shop buying Toys.... for now his stunts are becoming boring.

•yawñ§•
Hehehehehhe you hmmmm
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Cholls(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
my brothers and sisters this gov. Funny diiie.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Ghandi12:
Ekiti people wont realize what they are doing to themselves until they visit other states. This is the first time I am seeing this gasbag inspecting a project and all he has to show is an excavator scattering some sands around.

Ekiti people should come together and liberate their people from this new mental-slavery.
Until they visit Osun workers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by 175(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

Can you hear yourself? Prolly you or your relative is in a PDP State and you wish this Hunger really bad. . .HungerBAD.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Amack(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2015
Fayose rejoice God have given you Ekiti state no thiefubunism can stop you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) / Habibu Almustapha Assassinated In Sudan By Stabbing To Death (Photos) / Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.