Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market (44708 Views)

Which Of The Pears Is Gov. Fayose Buying? (pics) / Gov Fayose Buying Fruits From a Hawker (photo) / Fayose Buying Banana From A Boy - Oshiomole Buying Paw Paw - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by DrGroove(f): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Tinubu's nightmare on the move again. As a typical yoruba man he must buy palm oil.
what of kpomo?
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by fuke(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2015
Jobless governor.
The GM of a N10m business will not have time for this nonsense.
Ekiti, serves us right.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2015
This is why he will defeat APC in Ekiti even if Buhari appoints Tinubu as Inec chairman.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Ahmeduana(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2015
omooba969:

One common thing abt u ppl( fayose fans ) is ur inability to engage in a meaningful/constructive argument. Any1 wit opposite views/opinion is usually met wit insult/abuse & dis further explains hw deluded u ppl r.

There's nothing wrong is being loyal to ur politician or political inclination but wen u begin to be devoid of reason, then it becomes disturbing bearing in mind dat such orientation wud be toxic for d future wen d table turns our way. cool
THAT IS THE SEED OF YOUR OWN SOWING, LIVE WITH IT!
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by omooba969(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THAT IS THE SEED OF YOUR OWN SOWING, LIVE WITH IT!

Yet again, no meaningful engagement...EKITI!!! cheesy

So much for fountain of knowledge! cool
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Emmahunk(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Who goes to market to buy soup ingredients with a team of camera men and Reporters?
Enough of the make believe joor
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Geeman74(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Eeyah, he don fight his wife again. Well not expecting anything less from a man with his past.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Akprof(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Jaideyone:
oponu APC failed woefully in Ekiti but fayemi dualized most of the major roads in ado Ekiti. tell me one major road fayose has worked on since he became governor
Na u be grand oponu, tell me ao many road Fayemi dualized in Ekiti, he did two, one form Oba's market to Irona, and the other from Old garage to Okeyinmin, the two is not up to 8Km, go there and confirm this if u truly know Ado very well.
Moreover talk of dualization of roads of roads in Ekiti, this Fayose was the architect, apart from the two i mentioned above, any other dual carriage in Ado-Ekiti was constructed by Fayose, subsequent governments only tried to maiantain them, from Ikere to old garage, Okeyinmin to Fajuyi, Fajuyi to Iyin, Road, Fajuyi to Teaching Hospital, Secretariat/Bank road. Fayose still remains the Architect of modern Ekiti, like it or leave. Tell me the achievements of JKF in his 4yrs in office, rubbish Fayemi, useless APC

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Emperorone(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
The Only "BABA Duara" Nemesis...The only Yoruba friend I have... A da fun eeeeeeee

the only Yoruba friend you have....guy u 'wicket' rotflmfao. grin
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by omooba969(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2015
janus05:
This is why he will defeat APC in Ekiti even if Buhari appoints Tinubu as Inec chairman.

cheesy cheesy bcoz he buys kpomo @d market, stops by & drink wit agberos @d local beer parlor...wot r nigerians turning into?

If I check u out u must be a youth & dis sort of comment is coming frm a leader of tomorrow...haaaa, 9ja is in WAHALA! grin
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by gbaskipro: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
You can go to School, but you cannot buy Class.

Only Governor without an iota of CLASS in Nigeria. But, again why was i expecting anything good from a PDP Governor.

How does this your comment stop Fayose from being governor?
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Smithkline555: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2015
When will this guy start commissioning projects like roads,hospitals etc for the masses sef...
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Mufasa27(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

Only Governor without an iota of CLASS in Nigeria. But, again why was i expecting anything good from a PDP Governor.

You wey class wetin you don achieve for ur miserable life, that man is a Governor of a state,moreso, he is a successful man... So excuse me, Who the fu*k are you ?? Just a pauper I guess lol
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Mbediogu(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=360metrosports post=36904902][img]http://1.bp..com/-TdaqL0GQ0QE/VcxDy8KW4MI/AAAAAAAGN7Q/U1vzxvh0xFc/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Governor Fayose on his way from Akure had a stop over at Elegberun Market in Ikere Ekiti to have a look at the construction work going on in the market. He then took time to buy some soup ingredients from the market women who were more than delighted to sell to him.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZbB2T2eVyYw/VcxDzSmCQqI/AAAAAAAGN7Y/aIsNUzfLXHk/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ty2N9bdM8Vk/VcxDz_HM_uI/AAAAAAAGN7c/XJBnE_ALzjw/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-_DuulHFKkkA/VcxD0t7lmvI/AAAAAAAGN7o/YmuW_WCPP-w/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-syfIZnk1Fo4/VcxD1Akh-XI/AAAAAAAGN7s/1y5t73bx4eg/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-_3KAnkjxhbE/VcxD1sGG8UI/AAAAAAAGN74/kTc50cjnrcM/s1600/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BbPtlhAvDxk/VcxD2oxHr3I/AAAAAAAGN78/5pin-eg09zI/s1600/7.jpg[/img]

Relegating the hardwork of governance
in order to do the easier work of houseboy.
Does he not trust his wife?
Imagine buying 2 liters of oil for a pot of
gubernatorial soup when the civil
servants are buying in mls and teaspoons.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Femistico(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2015
This is the reason why dis man will be winning any elections in ekiti state...u got to show love for the grassroot pple..let them know u all are one...
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by endeedike(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2015
ofe mmanu

doublewisdom:
Tinubu's nightmare on the move again.
As a typical yoruba man he must buy palm oil.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by sweetgala(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2015
yommyphresh:
Tomorrow, na akamu and akara he go drink with hunters....Abegi!

I'm an APC guy, but after following Fayose for a while I've come to realise no one does grassroots politics like him. He is rather honest about his actions too.

He is not a bad guy, just very rash in thought and brutish in action
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by obinnajr(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2015
Firefire:

I join you to sorry 4 am.

I join to sorry for am too

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Omor see drama!! cheesy

I wonder what our journalists will say when they see GEJ buying fish in the market or PMB buying suya.

My people...are they not humans like us?
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2015
Femistico:
This is the reason why dis man will be winning any elections in ekiti state...u got to show love for the grassroot pple..let them know u all are one...
LoL cheesy
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Eze2000(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

Scholastic excellence does not guaranty good stewardship, honesty, intelligence, wisdom or in a sense, character of personality which in turn guarantee the love of people.
Nigeria may certainly have witnessed draw backs in relations with advanced nations if Gov, Fayose had been president in place Dr. GEJ but our economy would never have been run into the mud.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by banchuz: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Maybe Dats y he was elected shocked
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by enitey(f): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

That 'Pomo alone is Class
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by ilovecritics(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

Mugu!! undecided

What of ur papa wey get class? Where is he??
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by uniqueflash(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

bad belle.. Me na adent apc supporter n i hate this guy befor bt nt anymore becos he has given everyone a name n a sense of belonging
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by aftatechbiz(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
sayyid:
comedian Governor of d century

What makes him a comedian? If it were to be Ambode I know many here will start to praise APC! But because twas Fayose abi?

Www.aftasms.com
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by aycorporat(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

The more reason why you will keep having heartache. Fayose has come to stay, learn to live with it
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by cosmasizu: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Fayose is the man. If you think you're loved by your people as a Politician/Leader, then mix with your people like Fayose just did.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by haabimbohlar(f): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Man stop all this showcase,we are getting tired of these acts, politics now takes new shape, you had better go sit down, re strategies because at the end of your tenure your accomplishment is what matter and how you can prove not guilty after being probe. Quietly waiting
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Billygee2u: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
The Only "BABA Duara" Nemesis...The only Yoruba friend I have... A da fun eeeeeeee
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by haabimbohlar(f): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ghandi12:
Ekiti people wont realize what they are doing to themselves until they visit other states. This is the first time I am seeing this gasbag inspecting a project and all he has to show is an excavator scattering some sands around.

Ekiti people should come together and liberate their people from this new mental-slavery.

You wrote the intent of my mind, men this guy has blindfold all those Ekiti people, only the Ekiti in Lagos knows this man is a waste of time. I can't wait for his exit in Ekiti
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by samento: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
Must he go to the market with camera before people know he is of the grassroot? Is he suppose to go to the market to buy foodstuff? Or is he not married. Abeg enough of this deceit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-rufai Is Nothing But A Coward And An Alcoholic- Shehu Sani / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.