Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market (44709 Views)

Which Of The Pears Is Gov. Fayose Buying? (pics) / Gov Fayose Buying Fruits From a Hawker (photo) / Fayose Buying Banana From A Boy - Oshiomole Buying Paw Paw - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by ismyheal75: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2015
By the time the Ekiti realise that this man has been scamming them, the amount of curses that will be rained on him will have no bound. Who was he buying all these things for? He is capitalizing on the weaknesses of these people and they love him for it (for know sha). Ekiti people, my prayers are with you.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by missKiffy(f): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Tinubu's nightmare on the move again.
As a typical yoruba man he must buy palm oil.
Lol, don't mind us o
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2015
This man is nothing but sound.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by mitchelle1989(f): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2015
The kind jara dis women will put for him eh. Lol
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by seunwen2(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Publicity Stunt
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by rebirthiix: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Jejely scammin ekiti peeps wif ds tacticz
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Dapsynzeal(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2015
What has governance turned to? Show us projects you are here preaching stomach infrastructure by buying tomatoes and pomo
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by eagleeye2: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2015
Why do Yourubas, nay APC, hate this guy? Yesterday we all saw the picture of VP Osibanjo sitting alone in a 'restaurant' and all the APC goons where elated... I remember someone saying if it's by humility nobody does it better than Ayo Fayose.
If the hate is because of the way he criticizes the present FG, then I will say that he has not done worse than Governor El-Rufai.
Abeg, APC you people should free this man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by stayblack: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by coolzeal(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2015
POPdecorator:
if is true that is wasting of state resource
You should be wise enough to understand that, this is just a publicity stunt over the naive and gullible mind of the people.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2015
How is he accessible ? By buying tomatoes, onions and cutting fish himself? No matter how grass rooted you are as a governor, the only way the masses can benefit from you is buy letting them benefit from good governance( creation of jobs, empowering the youths, good roads, good hospitals, water, security, and so on)
sweatlana:
He can't be playing to the gallary at this point, it's just in him. These are the kind of governors we need.

The ones accessible to the people. Not the ones who make themselves into demi gods.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by melvin0004(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Obijulius:
The new crop of Governors: Wike, Fayose, Okowa, Ambode men that understand grassroots democracy.

Call it showmanship, but this man is dear to his people. This is emotional intelligence at play.

wink
pls without my governor( OBIANO) ur list isn't complete. ......fayose d people's governor carry go.....
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Bdemmy(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2015
For the TANoids who call PMB a photo president,
What will you call this?
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by anonimi: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
You can go to School, but you cannot buy Class.

Only Governor without an iota of CLASS in Nigeria. But, again why was i expecting anything good from a PDP Governor.

I sorry for you bro. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?
APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:
1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?

Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Mcowubaba: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

Only Governor without an iota of CLASS in Nigeria. But, again why was i expecting anything good from a PDP Governor.

Mr Classic man....what have u done for the society....only u get class, infact u carry both dormitory, assembly ground nd library 4 head...undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Firefire(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Starships4u:
you must be daft, silly and mentally deranged for saying sotta thing' when tinubu de throw money during campaign, u complain?? Abeg receive sense in JESUS NAME

Amen!
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Atlantian: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2015
Beremx:
Publicly Stunt!
RIP English.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by seangy4konji: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2015
Ok.
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Obijulius:
The new crop of Governors: Wike, Fayose, Okowa, Ambode men that understand grassroots democracy.

Call it showmanship, but this man is dear to his people. This is emotional intelligence at play.

wink
Anytime Fayose wakes up from on the WRONG side of the bed, he must speak/do something controversial just to attract attention. grin grin tongue

The SI (Stomach Infrastructure) guru of all time.... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by anonimi: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Beremx:
Publicly Stunt!

No wonder you dey follow the DauraDullard, ordinary publicity don change to publicly for your hand grin
Anyway, I hope you called Buhari out for similar stunts with his cows etc.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-iVDTtjddWS8/VS0l7XZGXZI/AAAAAAABZeU/fMoxHSkHe3E/s1600/11149501_10153537066033488_6364011717335504715_n.png[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Beremx:
Publicly Stunt!
Hm! angry

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by tsdarkside(m): 9:26am On Aug 13, 2015
our leaders are becoming very good and caring....good news.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Firefire(m): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2015

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by nigerianvenom(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

I guess to u definition of class is to look at those u tagged to be low class with disdain

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by blecele: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2015
I dey pain you this is my one man riot. My One man riot I hail ooooooooooo
yommyphresh:
Tomorrow, na akamu and akara he go drink with hunters....Abegi!
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by nigerianvenom(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2015
Obijulius:
Class is when you build a useless website for an overrated Governor for 78million naira.

Class is when a President spends 2bn on a futile foreign trip.

Class is when a Senator shows off his wealth on social media for the poor masses to dream.

Class is when you type trash and expect you will receive praise for it.

To hell with class. Let's stop all this fakeness and be ourselves.

God bless u bro
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by anonimi: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2015
tsdarkside:
our leaders are becoming very good and caring....good news.... grin grin grin grin

Really
Just by taking pictures of buying food items at risk of health/sanitation problems since the governor has not deemed it fit to arrange with the LGAs for adequate inspection and control?
Will this not create EMPLOYMENT for our youth and revenue for the state and LGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Lokospirit(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2015
Iranu and Abasha
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by blecele: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Class indeed. Class my foot
HungerBAD:

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2015
Obijulius:
Class is when you build a useless website for an overrated Governor for 78million naira.

Class is when a President spends 2bn on a futile foreign trip.

Class is when a Senator shows off his wealth on social media for the poor masses to dream.

Class is when you type trash and expect you will receive praise for it.

To hell with class. Let's stop all this fakeness and be ourselves.

Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2015
shema101:
Mtcheew... He too like "karimi".

WHAT IS karimi?
Re: Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market by soludo93(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2015
No one knows how much he has missed his childhood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration / Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.