Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps (33582 Views)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Aigbehis(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
The issue of KONGI is becoming so alarming and very serious in this country, it is no longer a problem for our youths or for the old nor for a particular gender in our society,research also has it that some married men and women go through these unhealthy phenomenon. In fact it has become a problem for every body in this country. I will therefore urge the federal government lead by president Muhammadu Buhari GCFR to look into this ugly situation, and as a matter of urgency do something about it.I strongly believe that a total eradication of these will go a long way on addressing the problem the youths and olds are facing everyday in this country as a result of this monster called KONGI. I hereby advocate that the federal government should please swing it to action immediately in other to arrest this problem and put a smile on the faces of its citizens as every responsible government will do.
Bros, leave Buhari out of this. He has nothing to do with personal issues like that.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2015
CharlieMaria:
Stupid man. Did you marry her for sex?
i will ask u diz same question in five years time.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2015
3,000 Naira upkeep for your own children. You well so?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Dragonking: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Next time the woman will not be frigid. I hope ladies are taking notes!!!! angry angry
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by CharlieMaria(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2015
markmira:

i will ask u diz same question in five years time.
Am not saying am perfect but is a woman just an object of sex?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by engrjacuzzi: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2015
divorce!!
everyone is divorcing over meaningless or little issues. FFk, OBJ, oyakhilome, and others are the same.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by 1love4all: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2015
The man is the issue.

if you are doing a good job, she won't be sleep while hitting her hard.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by MrAboki: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2015
The Man should divorce that bitch. angry

Life is too short to be stuck with a frigidass Biitch who only fhucks missionary and sucks a willie like its periwinkle. angry

This should be a lesson to all those bitches out there, if you cant fhuck right, stop looking for Mr. Right until you get some skills. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Forwetinnah: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2015
Some men are just Useeeeeeelessss I swear...this is why men who tolerate alot of excesses from women should be appreciated. Instead of the Oponu to tell us he wants to sample a younger and more appealing product, he comes with this silly excuse. Lesson to women, don't let yourself go just because you're married with kids so that you can make Shakara and walk out on any husband who as much as sneezes arrogantly around you. Women run the World these days!
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by kanoguy(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2015
davos tody davos tomorro which can whala be dis my naij ppl ?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by MrAboki: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2015
1love4all:
The man is the issue.

if you are doing a good job, she won't be sleep while hitting her hard.

If you like have the waist movement of Fally Ipupa, a Lazy biitch is a lazy biitch. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Correct man

Every one seems to be INSULTING the man. ...

PEOPLE have Forgotten how important SEXX is in marriage.... Though the STORY may sound absurd, but you were not there.. .

Most people calling the man names are not yet MARRIED.

WHEN u get married and REFUSE to cheat on your wife.. . then she does this... how will u feel... ?

Some men see CHEATING as very unclean, Don't u think He may be one of such MEN.. .?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by babajero(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Yorubas really have lost it, always flimsy excuses for divorce, with children that will bear the after effect, if yorubas continue like for the next 20 yrs even north will be better than yorubaland. My advise is that yorubas should seek Christ that is the only solution
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by MrAboki: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Some men are just Useeeeeeelessss I swear...this is why men who tolerate alot of excesses from women should be appreciated. Instead of the Oponu to tell us he wants to sample a younger and more appealing product, he comes with this silly excuse. Lesson to women, don't let yourself go just because you're married with kids so that you can make Shakara and walk out on any husband who as much as sneezes arrogantly around you. Women run the World these days!

Shut it.. The Nigga wants his Biitch to go get some skills.

There are over 100 styles in the rule book, why stick to only one play?

That Lazy biitch should hit the gym and get herself enrolled for Palates and Yoga. There is nothing worse than a sexually boring partner.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by idupaul: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2015
She might be suffering from Ehler Danlos Syndrome ...It causes people to oversleep

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by MrAboki: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2015
babajero:
Yorubas really have lost it, always flimsy excuses for divorce, with children that will bear the after effect, if yorubas continue like for the next 20 yrs even north will be better than yorubaland. My advise is that yorubas should seek Christ that is the only solution

You no get sense at all. angry

SO for your mumu mind, Yoruba better pass North? What a useless bornfool. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Agromuda(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Chai!! Dis man dy fynd escape route from dat Union at all cost. God dey ooo.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by tucky200(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
The issue of KONGI is becoming so alarming and very serious in this country, it is no longer a problem for our youths or for the old nor for a particular gender in our society,research also has it that some married men and women go through these unhealthy phenomenon. In fact it has become a problem for every body in this country. I will therefore urge the federal government lead by president Muhammadu Buhari GCFR to look into this ugly situation, and as a matter of urgency do something about it.I strongly believe that a total eradication of these will go a long way on addressing the problem the youths and olds are facing everyday in this country as a result of this monster called KONGI. I hereby advocate that the federal government should please swing it to action immediately in other to arrest this problem and put a smile on the faces of its citizens as every responsible government will do.
U could help the govt by producing 600 fresh new olosho wey dey charge. At least N500
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by dmcdad: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2015
sandrel:
I know some people here wil say ; 'that's why its good to taste what you want to buy before you buy!
Before nkor? Na non-tested electronics wey you no go test am? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by kelyonzy(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2015
NAIJA MARRIAGES DON DEY TURN TO OYIBO OWN OOO!!!! DIVORCING BECAUSE OF THE MOST FLIMSIEST EXCUSES
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by 9jatatafo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
Konji is wicked oooooo!!!!! Chai!!! The man should have thought the woman Snake-in-the-monkey's-shadow style when bleeping. That is to say, the man is not doing enough to switch on the woman's engine of love making. And why did that man shaved his wife's pubic hair without her consent while sleeping? That man is up to something sinister.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by permanentgrace(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
iyatrustee:
Too many boys getting married these days!

Maybe she overworks during the day and needs her night to rest.

As for the frigidity, many women have issues with sexuality as we age.

You can only overcome such if you have a caring husband added with medication.

I love your profile picture.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by tiredface: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
N3000 A MONTH? WHAT A KNUCKLEHEAD HUSBAND FROM HELL. THE WOMAN'S OVERWORKED AND EXHAUSTED
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Forwetinnah: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrAboki:

Shut it.. The Nigga wants his Biitch to go get some skills.

There are over 100 styles in the rule book, why stick to only one play?

That Lazy biitch should hit the gym and get herself enrolled for Palates and Yoga. There is nothing worse than a sexually boring partner .

Oh there is...a sex depraved nymphomaniac like you is "worse than a sexually boring partner". Isn't your 'Role model' supposed to be thinking about making money, taking care of his family and giving his kids the good life? Instead he wants Kuma Sutra. He should get an Indian bride, that's if his broke arse can afford it...people like you flaunt your junk around, chasing everything in skirts with the excuse of looking for excitement.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Correct man

Every one seems to be INSULTING the man. ...

PEOPLE have Forgotten how important SEXX is, in marriage.... Though the STORY may sound absurd, but you were not there.. .

Most people calling the man names are not yet MARRIED.

WHEN u get married and REFUSE to cheat on your wife.. . then she does this... how will u feel... ?

Some men see CHEATING as very unclean, Don't u think He may be one of such MEN.. .?
For the #3000, U Don't also know the LEVEL OF poverty He is operating and possibly could have affected his psyche
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by ojnnaco(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Poverty is a bitter disease .... what is #3000 for monthly upkeep of 2children ... I wonder how shallow brained some people are
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Classicman47(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
sandrel:
I know some people here wil say ; 'that's why its good to taste what you want to buy before you buy!

And do you intend to disprove it?? If yes, how?
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
ojnnaco:
Poverty is a bitter disease .... what is #3000 for monthly upkeep of 2children ... I wonder how shallow brained some people are
No matter how POOR a man can be, when He dies He will always have something to leave behind.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
dridowu:
Lagos—A commercial motorcyclist, Moses Ayodeji, 40, yesterday pleaded with an Ojo Customary Court to dissolve his 10-year-old marriage because of his wife’s tendency to oversleep and frigidity during love-making.

The complainant also alleged that his wife, Kehinde, always denied him his marital right at night.
He said: “One day, I shaved my wife’s pubic hairs while she slept, which goes to show that she actually oversleeps. She does not respond like someone actually making love when we even do it.

“I am no longer interested in our marriage because she also denies me my right as her husband. I do not want to continue with a woman that fights me whenever I correct her.”

He added that the respondent had accused him of wanting to use her pubic hairs for rituals.

Ayodeji said: “She dragged me before the Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, men and made me to swear that I did not nurse the intention of using her for rituals.

“The swearing indicated that I will lose my life in seven days if the accusation was correct, but that did not happen.”
He urged the court to dissolve the marriage, which had been blessed with two children, saying he was willing to pay N3,000 monthly as upkeep allowance for the care of the children.

He also said the court could give Kehinde custody of the children.
President of the court, Chief Joseph Ogunmola, adjourned the case to September 1 for further hearing.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/man-seeks-divorce-alleges-wifes-frigid-oversleeps/

CLASSIC CASE OF SMALL PENIS, grin

Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Islie:
That man is a joke

Re: Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps by ifeomaekol(f): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
ShakurM:
Wanna know how marriage lasted in the older days, when something is broken, they fix it not throw it away.

Just because of that? He never loved her in the first place undecided
guess he's tired cos d woman isn't making any effort to change. Let's jux nw say both Of them dnt love each other, cos if d woman did love her husband- she ll make an effort to change while the man ll tolerate her until she does so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo / Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins / Men, Why Did You Stop Marrying Two Or More Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.