Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies (27379 Views)

Two bodies recovered from the Ojuelegba container accident (Photos) / Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by oluwayemi35(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE IN JESUS NAME OOOO I PRAY ALL THIS WILL STOP WHAT A SAD INCIDENT undecided
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by Spybradd: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Rip to the dead..

That bloody chopper must have voted for agbaje! shocked
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by mecuzee(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
I shall not die but LIVE to declare the WORKS of God in the land of the LIVING!

1 Like

Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by bugzbunny: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
nikkiking:
ascertaining the cause of the crash won't be necessary. What for undecided undecided

Dunce
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by JaYbeS(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sad news indeed, men dar were coming bk from work... Its sad... May their soul RIP
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
kenedy175:

For Nikkiking
for nakking
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by DrGroove(f): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
ephi123:

It's not all about money you know undecided A family without the presence of the father / head of the home certainly would not be the same.
Fathers duty is to provide MONEY!!! If there is money and a mother,no problem!!
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by Smooyis(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
DrGroove:

Their families have no problem.the oil companies plus helicopter company will settle them handsomely!

Money is not everything. They will prefer the love and warmth of their loved ones to billions of naira or dollars.

They surely need our prayers at this trying time to get over this big loss.
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
the necessary govt agencies should investigate this crash and try to make sure this does not happen again.
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by DrGroove(f): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Smooyis:

Money is not everything. They will prefer the love and warmth of their loved ones to billions of naira or dollars.

Money is not everything but be sure to make a whole lot of it before you talk such rub.bish....Money can replace a father and that's the relationship I meant!

1 Like

Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by ephi123(f): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
DrGroove:

Fathers duty is to provide MONEY!!! If there is money and a mother,no problem!![

shocked
There is no point continuing this conversation. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by ephi123(f): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Smooyis:

Thank you. It is scary that some people actually THINK like this. I didn't even know where to start my reply to her from so didn't bother.
Peoples' backgrounds shape their reasoning and in her own world money is everything, very sad.

1 Like

Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
May their souls be blessed and rest in peace and I pray for God's grace and fortitude for their families.
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Drsheddy:
May we not died accidentally like that IN JESUS NAME!
Eeeyaa! Girama!!!
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
May they all rest in peace
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
chai
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by EbolaParasite: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
blackboy:
12 ppl in that helicopter? hmmm I hope it was not overload. If the picture of the helicopter bringing out smoke is the choper that crash I think investigators should find out the max it should carry.

God have mercy.

God give the family of the departed the fortitudde to bear the loss.

RIP

Chei. See Ignorance. You think say na Danfo be this. You think you are allowed on a chopper without seatbelts? How will you carry overload. Na on top of the propeller the extra load go dey? My guy take time oo
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by EbolaParasite: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
kaeforum:

Whats happenng to Bristow, used to be a reputable Helicompany, must be a drunk pilot on board. angry

So a drunk pilot was responsible for the loud bang that people heard? Why don't you just wait till the investigation and/or black box is reviewed. I don't work for Bristow but have pilot friends that do. These guys are well trained. Mostly US trained so forget story. The most likely reason would be due to the chopper malfunctioning but we will have to wait
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by Destinygrl(f): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
RIP to the dead.
but why is that water so dirty
falling into that water alone can kill someone
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by chudidonas(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
ephi123:

shocked
There is no point continuing this conversation. Good luck to you.

A shocking remark from her. Her type will kill her husband just to drive his Suvs and control his account. Just ignore her. Smh

1 Like

Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by chudidonas(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
My own is why can't they get a parachute and a floating device and jump if the pilot confirms the copter will crash?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by ifeanyi83(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
How sad...that helicopter kept hovering around Eko Atlantic City earlier in the day, one will not expect something was wrong. Really sad. I just wonder what went wrong...
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by BushidoBlue(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
nikkiking:
ascertaining the cause of the crash won't be necessary. What for undecided undecided

Quite on the contrary, it is necessary in order to prevent future occurrence of such situations.
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by BushidoBlue(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
chudidonas:

A shocking remark from her. Her type will kill her husband just to drive his Suvs and control his account. Just ignore her. Smh

This is where humanity finds itself, a lot of women believing wealth replaces family cohesion. Some wives aren't ready to submit to their husbands just because they earn more than he does.
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by chudidonas(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
BushidoBlue:

This is where humanity finds itself, a lot of women believing wealth replaces family cohesion. Some wives aren't ready to submit to their husbands just because they earn more than he does.
Exactly! Its better a man remains single than marry such Delilahs... Cos they will kill you before your time.
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by Moz22: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Drsheddy:
May we not died accidentally like that IN JESUS NAME!
ohh why should it be u?
Re: Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies by jidxin(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kingbilo:
No its not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge, 5 Persons, Including Two Children Killed / Cost Of Transport Around Lagos Major Routes For Workers - Cotenant.com.ng / Npc Birth Certificate Or Attestation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.