Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone - Phone/Internet Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone (39506 Views)

Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K / Best Way To Start Your Day, A Very Affordable Phone For Sale!!! / Can Someone Please Recommend A Good N18000 Android Phone For Me With These Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
donhils:

Sorry, I couldn't get the clarifications(3G & Memory card slot) I needed from the pic you updated. You're actually trying your best.

Everything I said here is just the way it is. It has 3G and memory card slot.

Customer satisfaction is our main priority.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
KuliMart:
Update: Our Xiaomi redmi note 2 have 3 and 4G.

Confirmed.

Cc
donhils

@Donhils edit the post you quoted and remove whole message.

I'm glad now. Shey you have agreed to give me pay in delivery?

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
donhils:

I'm glad now. Shey you have agreed to give me pay in delivery?

Yes, within Lagos. Place the order and reply with ORDER ID.

We deliver tomorrow.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
KuliMart:
Update: Next batch coming will have tempered glass and leather case.

Thank you all.
TPU cases(Black) will also be appreciated..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
KuliMart:

Yes, within Lagos. Place the order and reply with ORDER ID.

We deliver tomorrow.
I'm in Anambra not Lagos.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by josephos: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
when is the next batch coming?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Stakekay1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Does this phone have SD card slot?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by dasanchez1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Stakekay1:
Does this phone have SD card slot?

Yes
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 25, 2015
KuliMart:

Everything I said here is just the way it is. It has 3G and memory card slot.

Customer satisfaction is our main priority.
List the full accessories that come with the phone
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 5:11am On Aug 25, 2015
donhils:

I'm in Anambra not Lagos.

I made it clear that POD is for those in Lagos.

No seller of Chinese brand POD to Anambra.

Then you have to wait until we support POD nationwide. Since you're afraid of the unknown.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 5:13am On Aug 25, 2015
idokojerry:

List the full accessories that come with the phone

No accessories for 1st batch. Second batch will come with Tempered Glass and Leather Case (Price will increase a bit).
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 5:14am On Aug 25, 2015
josephos:
when is the next batch coming?

This week.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 5:16am On Aug 25, 2015
UPDATE: If you're in Lagos and you need this phone on POD, place the order on our website and reply with Order ID.

NB: Only for one Nairalander.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2015
KuliMart:

I made it clear that POD is for those in Lagos.

No seller of Chinese brand POD to Anambra.

Then you have to wait until we support POD nationwide. Since you're afraid of the unknown.
Oya na. Sell only to those in Lagos since you're afraid of the unknown too. But I was here when you said that when the Redmi Note 2 arrives you're going to enable POD for it or will just order Infinix Android One and rest.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2015
KuliMart:

Thanks once again for commenting.

We offer pay on delivery for phones in stock, this is to build confidence in our customers.

With time we will get there. We have reserved one Redmi note 2 for you this is because you have shown so much interest and willing to pay.

We just need time to perform upto your expectation.

We're expecting redmi note and many other brands today or Monday.

Once redmi is available, we will enable Pay On Delivery for it and announce it here.
What did you mean here?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2015
KuliMart:

No accessories for 1st batch. Second batch will come with Tempered Glass and Leather Case (Price will increase a bit).
Silicon casing is better.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2015
donhils:

Oya na. Sell only to those in Lagos since you're afraid of the unknown too. But I was here when you said that when the Redmi Note 2 arrives you're going to enable POD for it or will just order Infinix Android One and rest.

On our website "Pay On Delivery Within Lagos For Products In Stock."

POD is not yet available outside Lagos for now. We do not have agent in Anambra.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 7:12am On Aug 25, 2015
KuliMart:

On our website "Pay On Delivery Within Lagos For Products In Stock."

POD is not yet available outside Lagos for now. We do not have agent in Anambra.
Dey there na. I'll pay you my money first because you're Konga or Jumia or Slot? At least I know where to look for them but where do I look for you?
Anyways, let's not go over this again cos I won't die if I don't get Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, will I?. So keep your phone while I keep my money.
Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2015
donhils:

Dey there na. I'll pay you my money first because you're Konga or Jumia or Slot? At least I know where to look for them but where do I look for you?
Anyways, let's not go over this again cos I won't die if I don't get Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, will I?. So keep your phone while I keep my money.
Thanks for your time.

How do we use POD when we have no one to bring it to you and collect money at once. Read meaning into my posts.

We have got a brand to protect.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2015
KuliMart:

Please get TPU/Silicon cases too for those of us that prefer it as it is more durable,don't limit the options to only Flip cases,am paying for it after all..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2015
donhils:

Thanks for your time.
All the times you have indicated interest on a particular product,you end up falling out with the seller because they can't meet up to your conditions. It is your right to demand and theirs to supply. It seems you trust only your eyes if not I would have suggested you have the delivery made to any trusted relative or friend in Lagos who will act as your eyes via whatsapp LIVE. He pays on your behalf and send it down to anambra for you

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2015
idokojerry:

All the times you have indicated interest on a particular product,you end up falling out with the seller because they can't meet up to your conditions. It is your right to demand and theirs to supply. It seems you trust only your eyes if not I would have suggested you have the delivery made to any trusted relative or friend in Lagos who will act as your eyes via whatsapp LIVE. He pays on your behalf and send it down to anambra for you
I don't fall out with anybody. By the way, how many products have u seen me indicate interest?
I don't have friends and or relatives in Lag, but then even if I have; like you rightly pointed out, I trust only my eyes.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2015
donhils:

I don't fall out with anybody. By the way, how many products have u seen me indicate interest?
I don't have friends and or relatives in Lag, but then even if I have; like you rightly pointed out, I trust only my eyes.
That's right. So do I but unfortunately, the type of phones we desire are not available in our locations and even those available, the price are always high compared to what will be obtainable elsewhere. It seems not being a Lagos resident has turn to be marginalized on e-commerce platforms.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2015
idokojerry:

That's right. So do I but unfortunately, the type of phones we desire are not available in our locations and even those available, the price are always high compared to what will be obtainable elsewhere. It seems not being a Lagos resident has turn to be marginalized on e-commerce platforms.
Well, this particular phone probably will be the last marginalization I'm gonna get from them because Xiaomi is officially coming Africa next month and what that means is that soon we'll have their phones in stores and of cos Jumia & Konga.
You want the phone too? Where are you and how do u intend getting it?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2015
donhils:

Well, this particular phone probably will be the last marginalization I'm gonna get from them because Xiaomi is officially coming Africa next month and what that means is that soon we'll have their phones in stores and of cos Jumia & Konga.
You want the phone too? Where are you and how do u intend getting it?
I stay up north,kaduna and a friend will transact on my behalf and send to me.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2015
idokojerry:

I stay up north,kaduna and a friend will transact on my behalf and send to me.
Ok.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
KuliMart:

I will like to place an order for the phone this week if the phone is available,but I'll be interested in the accessories especially black Silicon case and Tempered Glass,if possible tomorrow or Thursday..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by lanre316: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
It would make a lot of sense if jumia can begin selling Xiaomi phones.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by lanre316: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
lanre316:
It would make a lot of sense if jumia can begin selling Xiaomi phones.
Certainly they will. Jumia is a very big online store in Africa. All these new guys don't want to use this opportunity and create their own customer base and niche. Cos if they continue the way they're going now, once the device becomes available elsewhere, I guess a lot of potential customers would be lost.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Teedeechian(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Palantir:

From your site, it seems pre-order is only doable with a payment. Meaning I have to pay for a device you don't even have in stock. Hmmmm. For naija? How? Even with Jumia I no go do.

Abi has anyone here done any such business with Kulimart?

I want the phone but there is no way I can make a downpayment for something from someone without any recognized track record.

That said, I still want the phone. I want to change my xperia z2 and all the options so far have been quite dissapointing (note 5, xperia z2, z3, moto x play 2015)
IF SAMSUNG NOTE 5 CNT SATISFY U,XIAOMI CNT TOO,INFACT NO PRESENT DEVICE CAN,U ARE TALKING OF THE BIGGY NOTE 5 HERE.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Royruky(m): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2015
UPDATE

MY XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 2 has arrived.

My wife too delivery of it today.

I will open the parcel when I come back home tomorrow

Kudos.... Kulimart

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

ThePAUL DATA SERVICES OFFERS MTN, ETISALAT & GLO DATA @ 1GB = #1100 / Unlock Alcatel Usb Modem & Others / List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.