Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone (39363 Views)

Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K / Best Way To Start Your Day, A Very Affordable Phone For Sale!!! / Can Someone Please Recommend A Good N18000 Android Phone For Me With These Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Teedeechian:

There are 3 versions,the 125 dollar own can only work in china,the 140 dollars own can work anywhere in the world but it's 16gb rom while the 3rd version is 155 dolars wit 32gb rom and can work anywhere in the world,the sellers here too have to make little money and naira too is nt appreciating.

Well said. Although you excluded shipping cost.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by oganology33(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Teedeechian:

There are 3 versions,the 125 dollar own can only work in china,the 140 dollars own can work anywhere in the world but it's 16gb rom while the 3rd version is 155 dolars wit 32gb rom and can work anywhere in the world,the sellers here too have to make little money and naira too is nt appreciating.
155$ @ 225 is abt 34875. for 32gb. how mch is d cost of shipping and how mch do they plan 2 gain. meanwhile 155$ (34,875) is for 32gb and not for 16gb wich they wanna sell for 40k. Na dem do d fone lol

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Teedeechian(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
oganology33:

155$ @ 225 is abt 34875. for 32gb. how mch is d cost of shipping and how mch do they plan 2 gain. meanwhile 155$ (34,875) is for 32gb and not for 16gb wich they wanna sell for 40k. Na dem do d fone lol
Just confuse.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by john1035: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2015
Teedeechian:

wrong, the $125 can work in naija. It just doesn't have international 4G networks and no 4G in naija...
It can work with our 3G and 2G bands. And surely, I will purchase this phone, ship it down to 9ja @ N30K maximum and be the first to review it here
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2015
john1035:
wrong, the $125 can work in naija. It just doesn't have international 4G networks and no 4G in naija...
It can work with our 3G and 2G bands. And surely, I will purchase this phone, ship it down to 9ja @ N30K maximum and be the first to review it here

Can you provide the link to the site you can get it at that price?

PM me.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngpo413: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2015
KuliMart:

You can get it from Kulimart.com

We're here to serve you.
im sure it will triple the price.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngpo413: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2015
koice:
If this smartphone becomes fully available to the Nigerian market, owners of Infinix hot note pro will invariably hide their phones in shame. grin
tecno,injoo and gionee as well.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Nsonaso(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
tecno,injoo and gionee as well.
Bro forget about GiONEE they are long gone...... Imagine the price tag they put on GiONEE M4
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by gwadabe81(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2015
Bro, how much is the price of GIONEE M4 in naija?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2015
gwadabe81:
Bro, how much is the price of GIONEE M4 in naija?
We do not sell Gionee brand.

Gionee is a dying brand. No offence.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by oganology33(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2015
john1035:
U read ma mind. A contact will get in 4 me in India and ship 2 me in PH. Device will launch in india dis week. So help me God
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2015
Noticr: The price on our website is for genuine Xiaomi redmi note 2 from a trusted supplier.

The management is doing everything possible to see if there will be pricing adjustment. The current price on our website is according to the rate we got from China.

* Xiaomi phones do have clones, where ever you're buying ensure you're not buying a clone xiaomi redmi note 2.

Kulimart will always ensure we deliver only 100% original product, we can't compromise on quality.

Thanks.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by ThisMeansWAR: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2015
I will pay 30k to who ever can get this device for me .
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by lanre316: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
How I wish Xiaomi will partner with Jumia and directly sell their phones in Nigeria

Tecno, Gionee and Itel brands will get murdered in cold blood!

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
john1035:
Am also interested in the phone but if you have bothered to check Aliexpress,you would have realised there's nowhere the phone is being sold for 125 dollars,the cheapest version there goes for around 16o dollars,now unless there's a Chinese retailer we don't know about, who sells for the price you quoted,of which I personally will be interested in knowing too,I will suggest doing a little Web homework before coming up with your ridiculous price..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by drizzypat: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
donbenie:
Am also interested in the phone but if you have bothered to check Aliexpress,you would have realised there's nowhere the phone is being sold for 125 dollars,the cheapest version there goes for around 16o dollars,now unless there's a Chinese retailer we don't know about, who sells for the price you quoted,of which I personally will be interested in knowing too,I will suggest doing a little Web homework before coming up with your ridiculous price..

spot-on

ppl still cant see d clear picture because u saw 124$ or so on their site u expect it to remain the same,

124$ bought from xiaomi via retailers+20-30$ gain by the retailers+transportation of 20$-30$

and you want it to still remain the same!!!

Most comments i see here are jst amateur comments,u think its jumia buying we talking about here?

40k written on that mr's site is the perfect price...

It can even be worst in some places,if u like form oversabi

''i will do it myself,''

when u buy clone dnt come to NL wiith negative remarks of the device.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by john1035: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
donbenie:
ridiculous
You should have been humble enough to ask how instead of using derogatory terms
I have contacts in China that can get it for me at the local price
are you aware that the price on aliexpress is negotiable?
I'm sure thespecialone will charge approximately 30k for this phone.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
john1035:

ridiculous

The price mentioned by Xiaomi during launch isn't retail price rather wholesale, that's those that buy directly from the factory. Don't forget shipping from factory and other expenses.

If you have been following what is happening anytime Xiaomi launch a product, the price is not always same with retail price.
Check how much they launch Xiaomi mi4i and check the current price from retail stores.

Xiaomi made a very big mistake by announcing wholesale price instead instead of retail like other Chinese brands.

Be careful not to buy a clone phone because of 30 USD or so. Chinese guys aren't smiling.

My 2 cents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by john1035: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
drizzypat:

spot-on

ppl still cant see d clear picture because u saw 124$ or so on their site u expect it to remain the same,

124$ bought from xiaomi via retailers+20-30$ gain by the retailers+transportation of 20$-30$

Most comments i see here are jst amateur comments,u think its jumia buying we talking about here?

''i will do it myself,''

mumu, I can detect a clone in just few seconds of usage
only a fool can get scamed in this present world when there is escrow and paypal
dey there let the op be exploiting you and your fellow cavemen
fyi, $124 is the retail price and shipping will cost just 3k for express to 9ja
I know much about gadgets and importation from China than you and the op combined

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by dasanchez1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
drizzypat:

spot-on

''i will do it myself,''

I've missed unselfish post like this...
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by dasanchez1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
john1035:

only a fool can get scamed in this present world when there is escrow and paypal
fyi, $124 is the retail price and shipping will cost just 2k for express to 9ja
I know much about gadgets and importation from China than you and the op combined

Shoro niyen
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
john1035:

fyi, $124 is the retail price and shipping will cost just 2k for express to 9ja

What if eventually you buy a clone phone. What's the cost for sending it back to China when you detect it's a clone phone?

Xiaomi clone is not like Samsung, they clone Xiaomi almost perfectly.

Good luck. I advise you stay away from this thread.

Thank you.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by john1035: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Youngzedd:

The price mentioned by Xiaomi during launch isn't retail price rather wholesale, that's those that buy directly from the factory. Don't forget shipping from factory and other expenses.

If you have been following what is happening anytime Xiaomi launch a product, the price is not always same with retail price.
Check how much they launch Xiaomi mi4i and check the current price from retail stores.

Xiaomi made a very big mistake by announcing wholesale price instead instead of retail like other Chinese brands.

Be careful not to buy a clone phone because of 30 USD or so. Chinese guys aren't smiling.

My 2 cents.
buy from 1688 if you know how to
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by john1035: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
oganology33:

U read ma mind. A contact will get in 4 me in India and ship 2 me in PH. Device will launch in india dis week. So help me God
sorry, the $125 version won't be available in india
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
john1035:

ridiculous
I apologise if I used terms you found derogatory,but like I said I have done a little research and non of the retailers sells it cheap,@ Pandawill,another Chinese online Store this phone is going for 200 dollars for the 16gb version and 220 dollars for the 32Gb version,Aliexpress even if their price is negotiable it's not for single unit purchases,now factor in the shipping cost and the need to make profit from the Nigerian sellers..am a prospective buyer like you but we all have a duty to be realistic in our expectations..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
oganology33:

Xiaomi doesn't sell Mediatek CPU based phones in India officially,due to copy right litigations,unless they will be announcing a Snapdragon variant,the global version of MIUI,their proprietary UI is what Xiaomi is unveiling in India this week..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
john1035:

fyi, $124 is the retail price and shipping will cost just 3k for express to 9ja

is it that u cant conversate like every other human here without throwing insults??

Go through this thread and see if anyone did that,u had to make it look wierd

well since u cant conversate like a matured human,i have no words to say to u,.

Go and buy urself,post the pics and tell us

mr know it all
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
donbenie:
Xiaomi doesn't sell Mediatek CPU based phones in India officially,due to copy right litigations,unless they will be announcing a Snapdragon variant,the global version of MIUI,their proprietary UI is what Xiaomi is unveiling in India this week..

That's true. Xiaomi doesn't sell MTK device in India.

Xiaomi redmi note 2 is not for Indian market unless they will launch Snapdragon version.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by oganology33(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
john1035:
sorry, the $125 version won't be available in india
I don't have plans 4 dat one. I'm going for 32gb.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by john1035: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
mrdrizzy:

is it that u cant conversate like every other human here without throwing insults??

Go through this thread and see if anyone did that,u had to make it look wierd

well since u cant conversate like a matured human,i have no words to say to u,.

Go and buy urself,post the pics and tell us

mr know it all

don't play the victim here, you threw the insult first. Abi amateur is a complimentary word

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by oganology33(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Youngzedd:

That's true. Xiaomi doesn't sell MTK device in India.

Xiaomi redmi note 2 is not for Indian market unless they will launch Snapdragon version.
wat do u guys really mean. flipkart, an online sales company has d Redmi note 2 4 abt 9,999 Rs.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Teedeechian(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
john1035:
I will be expecting yr review but then i saw it on a website that the $125 can only work in china,are u saying there is no 4g in china.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 10mins (AT&T) At Cheap Price / White Blackberry Bold 5 9900 For Sale @ Affordable Prices / ThePAUL DATA SERVICES OFFERS MTN, ETISALAT & GLO DATA @ 1GB = #1100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.