Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone - Phone/Internet Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone (39538 Views)

Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K / Best Way To Start Your Day, A Very Affordable Phone For Sale!!! / Can Someone Please Recommend A Good N18000 Android Phone For Me With These Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngpo413: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2015
KuliMart:
Update: We did evreything within our powers to get the cheapest rate in the market.

Date: 19/08/2015: The official price from Kulimart Nigeria on Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 pre-order is 41,000 NGN.

Delivery within 5 - 7 days.
its affordable,considering the specs.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Godvilla:
Its 2k5 sir!!!
Tranex is faster and more reliable
Can they deliver and collect payment on my behalf
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Youngpo413:
its affordable,considering the specs.

You're right.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2015
PRE-ORDER begins. Order today and tomorrow to get this phone next week.

Thank you.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Palantir: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2015
KuliMart:
PRE-ORDER begins. Order today and tomorrow to get this phone next week.

Thank you.

From your site, it seems pre-order is only doable with a payment. Meaning I have to pay for a device you don't even have in stock. Hmmmm. For naija? How? Even with Jumia I no go do.

Abi has anyone here done any such business with Kulimart?

I want the phone but there is no way I can make a downpayment for something from someone without any recognized track record.

That said, I still want the phone. I want to change my xperia z2 and all the options so far have been quite dissapointing (note 5, xperia z2, z3, moto x play 2015)
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2015
What you need to know about MIUI ROM. | Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

MIUI is a custom ROM made by third world phone maker Xiaomi. Newly launched Redmi Note 2 runs on MIUI 6.6. Today Xiaomi (the apple of China as been called.) is taking MIUI to next level by launching MIUI 7 in India today (The event is still going).

MIUI was launched on August 16, 2010. In just 5 years, MUI has grown to over 150 million users in over 156 countries and regions.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2015
More

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2015
Palantir:

From your site, it seems pre-order is only doable with a payment. Meaning I have to pay for a device you don't even have in stock. Hmmmm. For naija? How? Even with Jumia I no go do.

I want the phone but there is no way I can make a downpayment for something from someone without any recognized track record.

That said, I still want the phone. I want to change my xperia z2 and all the options so far have been quite dissapointing (note 5, xperia z2, z3, moto x play 2015)

Google for Kulimart.

We do not sell the same product/brand Konga and Jumia sell. You don't have to compare us with them.

We do offer pay on delivery within Lagos, but the said phone last launched last week. The pre-order attracts a discount, after pre-order or when in stock the phone price will increase a little bit, this is how it's been done. The price you see it on pre-order price.

We run a registered business and you have nothing to be afraid of. We've got you covered.

You have to know that "The Big Is In The Small." those e-commerce you compared us with once started small.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2015
Still MIUI 7 launch

See full photos and features added >> https://www.facebook.com/miuiromchina/photos/pcb.934295949963314/934295019963407/?type=1&theater

You have MANY reasons to use MIUI powered phone.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Palantir: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2015
KuliMart:

Google for Kulimart.

We do not sell the same product/brand Konga and Jumia sell. You don't have to compare us with them.

We do offer pay on delivery within Lagos, but the said phone last launched last week. The pre-order attracts a discount, after pre-order or when in stock the phone price will increase a little bit, this is how it's been done. The price you see it on pre-order price.

We run a registered business and you have nothing to be afraid of. We've got you covered.

You have to know that "The Big Is In The Small." those e-commerce you compared us with once started small.

Thank you.

I like your spirit. But you do understand why I am apprehensive. This is Nigeria. Worse, this is Nairaland. I can't take a risk with 41k.

By the way, I wasn't comparing you with the "big sites". I said I won't take a risk EVEN with sites that have a track record talk less of yours that I came about only because I am looking for the redmi note 2. It's not that I don't use tge small online guys. Afterall, I am such a person too. But I have to hedge my bets. I think I'll wait for you to have it in stock. When you do, just let me know.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Palantir:

I like your spirit. But you do understand why I am apprehensive. This is Nigeria. Worse, this is Nairaland. I can't take a risk with 41k.

By the way, I wasn't comparing you with the "big sites". I said I won't take a risk EVEN with sites that have a track record talk less of yours that I came about only because I am looking for the redmi note 2. It's not that I don't use tge small online guys. Afterall, I am such a person too. But I have to hedge my bets. I think I'll wait for you to have it in stock. When you do, just let me know.

Thanks

Understood.

We're expecting some this upcoming weekend. On Monday, we will start shipping to those that pre-ordered on the website. The ones lefts will be made available for pay on delivery within Lagos.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by oganology33(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
KuliMart:

Understood.

We're expecting some this upcoming weekend. On Monday, we will start shipping to those that pre-ordered on the website. The ones lefts will be made available for pay on delivery within Lagos.

Thank you.
How much for d Redmi note 2 prime(32gb) and can u pls confirm dat d CDS information is locked, hence no tweaking
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
KuliMart:

Understood.

Thank you.
You seem to have them only in white colours,no blacks and no accessories,pls make provision for these and you'll have my business..#WAITING
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Palantir:

My dear I also have this fear. I haven't seen any body that has done any business with Kulimart and we're talking about over 40k. I strongly suggest they do pay on delivery nationwide since they are not yet widely known, by this they can make people trust them more. As you start your business, you should first try and establish trust, then other things will follow suit. I will wait till when you've bought urs eventually.
NB: Yu said you want to change your Xperia z2 and the options available to you, u included Xperia z2 again.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
oganology33:

How much for d Redmi note 2 prime(32gb) and can u pls confirm dat d CDS information is locked, hence no tweaking

Redmi note prime is not yet out. Not even in China.

I can't confirm the CDS information since I don't have the phone but I will ask them tomorrow in China.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
donbenie:
You seem to have them only in white colours,no blacks and no accessories,pls make provision for these and you'll have my business..#WAITING

Xiaomi produced only white for now. Black color will take some time.

Xiaomi normally release black color of their phone late.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
donhils:

My dear I also have this fear. I haven't seen any body that has done any business with Kulimart and we're talking about over 40k. I strongly suggest they do pay on delivery nationwide since they are not yet widely known, by this they can make people trust them more. As you start your business, you should first try and establish trust, then other things will follow suit. I will wait till when you've bought urs eventually.
NB: Yu said you want to change your Xperia z2 and the options available to you, u included Xperia z2 again.

lol

Go through this thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/2296829/buy-quality-cheap-phones-tablets
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
idokojerry:

Can they deliver and collect payment on my behalf
Payment should be b/w u and the seller. Pay into the seller's account.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by drizzypat: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Palantir:

ogbeni just die dat matter jawe

what ya mean by note 5, z3 are disappointing?

What does dis xiaomi device have that d one u mention doesnt??

Dont use d worth dissappointing rather use its @ a premium price

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Godvilla:
Payment should be b/w u and the seller. Pay into the seller's account.
Am a seller. I have a buyer in Lagos who is wants to buy from me but prefers pay on delivery but I don't stay in Lagos, can tranex deliver the item to my client,collect the money and credit my account for me.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by oganology33(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
KuliMart:

Redmi note prime is not yet out. Not even in China.

I can't confirm the CDS information since I don't have the phone but I will ask them tomorrow in China.
Thanxx 4 d info. pls kip us apprised on wen prime is out and d CDS Information.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
idokojerry:

Am a seller. I have a buyer in Lagos who is wants to buy from me but prefers pay on delivery but I don't stay in Lagos, can tranex deliver the item to my client,collect the money and credit my account for me.
Yes they can...
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
More update coming tomorrow morning as usual.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Palantir: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
donhils:

Don't mind me. I meant z3 and z3+

drizzypat:
ogbeni just die dat matter jawe
what ya mean by note 5, z3 are disappointing?
What does dis xiaomi device have that d one u mention doesnt??
Dont use d worth dissappointing rather use its @ a premium price

They ARE dissapointing to me. Battert on note 5 and moto x play was less than I wanted. Z3 is practically a z2. No need to upgrade. Snapdragon 810 on z3+ will turn the phone to a water heater. If I'm going to pay premium, let me be happy. With the redmi note 2, I can buy 3 for the price of a note 5! Or even more. So let me managr it while I wait for the xperia z5.

Except someone can organise the moto x style for me in september

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Palantir:

Don't mind me. I meant z3 and z3+

They ARE dissapointing to me. Battert on note 5 and moto x play was less than I wanted. Z3 is practically a z2. No need to upgrade. Snapdragon 810 on z3+ will turn the phone to a water heater. If I'm going to pay premium, let me be happy. With the redmi note 2, I can buy 3 for the price of a note 5! Or even more. So let me managr it while I wait for the xperia z5.

Except someone can organise the moto x style for me in september
What can you say about the recently launched Infinix Hot 2 (Android one) ?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Palantir: 3:07am On Aug 20, 2015
donhils:

What can you say about the recently launched Infinix Hot 2 (Android one) ?

Nice idea, but not for me. The redmi is the first Chinese phone I am considering. And only because it is giving flagship specs at an affordable cost. So it's just to hold me out till the xperia z5. Or note 6 (incase sony scives me again)
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2015
Palantir:

Thanks

Are you in Lagos?

If YES, we can reserve a slot for you and you pay on COD.

Special Offer From
Kulimart Nigeria
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
See the reasons why you need to be using MIUI powered phone.

Xiaomi MIUI 7: What you need to know > http://www.gizchina.com/2015/08/19/xiaomi-miui-7/
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Palantir: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
KuliMart:

Are you in Lagos?

If YES, we can reserve a slot for you and you pay on COD.

Special Offer From
Kulimart Nigeria

That will be nice. Thanks.

But I hope I can get a screen protector at least for it. Would like a tempered glass screen protector and a case.

Black. "I only work in black and sometimes very very dark grey"....Batman in "Lego movie"
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Palantir:

That will be nice. Thanks.

But I hope I can get a screen protector at least for it. Would like a tempered glass screen protector and a case.

Black. "I only work in black and sometimes very very dark grey"....Batman in "Lego movie"

The phone comes with screen protector.

Only white is available, it will take longer time for Xiaomi to release black. That's the way they operate. As for the accessories, we will get it whenever it's available, for now it's nowhere to be found in the market.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
KuliMart:

The phone comes with screen protector.

Only white is available, it will take longer time for Xiaomi to release black. That's the way they operate. As for the accessories, we will get it whenever it's available, for now it's nowhere to be found in the market.
Endeavour to get some black Silicon cases,if the phone mostly comes in white colours and also Tempered Glass Protectors,I'll place my order once these are available..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 4:39am On Aug 21, 2015
donbenie:
Endeavour to get some black Silicon cases,if the phone mostly comes in white colours and also Tempered Glass Protectors,I'll place my order once these are available..

Sure, we will have it all when it become available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

ThePAUL DATA SERVICES OFFERS MTN, ETISALAT & GLO DATA @ 1GB = #1100 / Unlock Alcatel Usb Modem & Others / List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.