Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" (64155 Views)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Angelou(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
wande coal conm resemble Idi Amin

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Guruboi(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Photo view:
* God!! See d-prince big nose grin
* Wande coal was as black as back of pot then shocked
* davido first ugly oooo. If not the help of money only God knows how davido wouldve looked like by now. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by eliwa47(m): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
SALT is life!
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by ChappyChase: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
kayo80:
hmm! Interesting. But this Wande Coal dude is black o.
But the money way him dey make fair pass you!!!
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by fortunechy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
GOD'S GRACE.VERY SOON WORLD WILL HEAR MY NAME.I WILL BE MORE POPULAR THAN MJ
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by creamyzone: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
tucky200:
Bros he was always bigger than them,hin papa na billionaire

Sorry bro but you're very wrong. No one knew davido when he was 14. There's a difference between father's money and your own personal money. There's a Big difference between his dad's car and a car he bought with his own money. The boy now has his own personal properties and even his siblings will admire and respect him. Back then he will only accept any thing he is given at home eg car, pocket money, clothes, room space at home, phone, furniture etc but right now he has his own money and can buy anything he needs(that he can afford).

We have to give it to this hard working young man because he has not let his fans down at all. His rise to fame and fortune wasn't because his dad is a billionaire. Davido worked hard for it. Before now his dad was famous as the co-owner of "pacific bank" now in the merger of "unity bank". But right now the man is famous as the father of davido. Davido is even the most popular figure in the adeleke family so please don't rubbish this young lad. He has the hit songs backed by multiple awards(which is the real standard to measure an artiste's success).

Its easy for a rich man's son to relax and do nothing and just enjoy's his dad's money but davido chose to create his own name and brand. Other artistes(over 95% of them), na poverty push them into music. David adeleke a.k.a davido a.k.a OBO a.k.a baddest. Carry on boy as your best is yet to come.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by jascon1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Is can recall I begged Majek fashek for a shot together.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Stephansmily(f): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wande coal has alwayz looked roasted and burnt since 1780

**sips tea

Next!

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Georgekyrian:
SO??
so work hardundecided or keep commenting SO on NLundecided no go work hard. Mumuembarassed
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by batulakarada: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
jascon1:
Is can recall I begged Majek fashek for a shot together.
And now you are?
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by dangerous01(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
hmm! Interesting. But this Wande Coal dude is black o.(U DN TALK MY MIND.)hmm! Interesting. But this Wande Coal dude is black o.(U DN TALK MY MIND.)hmm! Interesting. But this Wande Coal dude is black o.(U DN TALK MY MIND.)
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by inze(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Those cheek doesn't rhyme with the below lyrics:

"I remember when I had no money in my bank account".

I’m like hol’ up, wait. WHAT! No money in where? Ha. Jor ba mi rii bobo yen o. Even me ma sef, I have no memory of when he had no money in his bank account so what are we talking here?

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by darmochy1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
See as e look like ram wey dem drop inside water

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by jascon1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
batulakarada:

And now you are?
now am part of those sponsoring the cost of his rehab
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by informato: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
ionsman:
Fourteen indeed....
with bie bie ...hahhaahaha

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by mercydaniel: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
u guys should alway know that the person that post this thing is not davidos bro .or father that ill know his exact years.no b only fourthen
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by 007A1: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
vizkiz:
and I have been begging Airforce1 for a collaboration angry

I hope he is reading this undecided

But isn't he too small to be hanging around club house at 14? His father seriously did a wack JOB bringing him up

I joined NL just to answer you even though have been a visitor for like a year now after loosing my former account.... tell me wah kind of music do you do... or can you find your way around the track Bar's... haven't completed it but you can make yours to complete... the ball in ur court... if you want a new thing entirely talk to my Manager... cheers
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by GboGboAye: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
See wande coal feeling cool with himself.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by justmenoni: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Are you in anyway related to airforce1?

quote author=madridguy post=36916446]THAT IS LIFE.

I BELIEVE SOONEST I WILL BE SINGING IN SOUND SULTAN VOICE " Back in the days wey dem don like to dey follow me but now I dont know why everybody dey run follow me. " BABA BLESS MY HUSTLE.[/quote]
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by lacasera14(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
see his face, dis guy ugly oh
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Realtol(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
A typical Yellow Bar man, They can beg for Africa.
God knows i can't beg any motherfucker for a selfie, you can ask Nicki Minaj.
wink
Dindinrin
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by udemzyudex(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
14 my foot..... Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by darlenese(f): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
See wande coal forming big boy as if he is ashamed of snapping pix with David. Na wah for life o
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by basketbrain(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
vizkiz:
and I have been begging Airforce1 for a collaboration angry

I hope he is reading this undecided

But isn't he too small to be hanging around club house at 14? His father seriously did a wack JOB bringing him up
Your dad did a great job too he locked you and your talents indoors.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by MissOpe(f): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hi guys av been wanting to know what this acronym OBO stand for , does it mean OBO ( monkey) or OBO ( Pussssy).... ure responses will be appreciated.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by vizkiz: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
basketbrain:
Your dad did a great job too he locked you and your talents indoors.

yourdid a great job, making you a celeb that you are now undecided
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by StealthyMe(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
14 ehn...Nigerians ahn ahn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
See as hin head sef take be

Jokes aside...thats a good lesson for those who can dey form
LIFE NA TURN BY TURN...you never can tell what happens to the next man smiley
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
haaaaaaaaaaa....I and airforce1 don't have same call. airforce1 is a musician looking for a promoter.lol

justmenoni:
Are you in anyway related to airforce1?

quote author=madridguy post=36916446]THAT IS LIFE.

I BELIEVE SOONEST I WILL BE SINGING IN SOUND SULTAN VOICE " Back in the days wey dem don like to dey follow me but now I dont know why everybody dey run follow me. " BABA BLESS MY HUSTLE.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Sammyramires(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
A lot of Moral Lesson to be Learnt from this Public Admitance..... I think Davido is more of a Role Model to the Young Kids outhere than Wizkid..... #what ya thought??
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Spybradd: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
maestroz:
what a life!
now na dem dey beg OBO for selfie...
dem go soon beg me too.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
See life oooshocked
Wande 'Coal' indeed grin
Davido was still chubbytongue

Airforce1 don't loose hope cheesy

Airforce1 don dey spit akamoo since 1996
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Perelo(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
That was den, now u got people begging u to take a selfie with you, dats life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" / Sophia Momodu, Amanda Mandy: Davido's Baby Mamas Pose With Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.