Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" (64156 Views)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Drabrah(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mhen!
Wandecoal
BLACK!!!
Na truly charCOAL
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by diamondinyang(f): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
that's why is not good to look down on people no matter who you are because you don't know who the person might be tomorrow.
LIFE IS JUST FUNNY AT TIMES.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Hasmos(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
The moral is taken. 'Never look down on any one' 'Nobody knows tomorrow'. But to believe this pic is taken 11years ago, one would believe anything. Davido was younger no doubt but this pic is taken probably in 2008/9. This commensurate with the time wande became a star.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by yemmy19(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
dis life sha,

lesson for those idiot wey dey form now,una fit fear fear 2mao
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by cotzywitzy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Imagine wande coal acting like who Tue hell is this boy...Now the boy is bigger than him...Nothing like patience...
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by ijbeauty(f): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
marshalcarter:

The only reasonable comment I've read here cheesy

Comments From the beginning to the end are meaningless...keep the gud comment up grin

Thanks sir
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
A typical Yellow Bar man, They can beg for Africa.
God knows i can't beg any motherfucker for a selfie, you can ask Nicki Minaj.
iddiiiiiiiooooooooooooot Foooooooolish goat...... Y did u pose in ur dog hauz @dp
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by nwadiuko1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wande coal been dy rub kiwi polish
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
iddiiiiiiiooooooooooooot Foooooooolish goat...... Y did u pose in ur dog hauz @dp

Shut the fucck up son.
Na only dog dey enter there ?? Who dey clean am ??
Sorry, this is not the type of dog house in Nigeria where shits are all over the floor & walls.
Stinky ass.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by justmenoni: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Chai see fatal grin grin grin grin

author=madridguy post=36922067]haaaaaaaaaaa....I and airforce1 don't have same call. airforce1 is a musician looking for a promoter.lol

[/quote]
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by davimiles(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Chai...Life....he should do a track with the two
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Ujupsy: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
How come u look 18
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by armadeo(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
ionsman:
Fourteen indeed....

nigga was at least 19 then. whats up with this football age amongst musicians sef??
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by armadeo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
ionsman:
Fourteen indeed....

nigga was at least 19 then. whats up with this football age among musicians sef??
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by megaphantom(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
vizkiz:
and I have been begging Airforce1 for a collaboration angry

I hope he is reading this undecided

But isn't he too small to be hanging around club house at 14? His father seriously did a wack JOB bringing him up
na moni wey u no get baba #no vex
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by papijoe1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
Fake lie
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by gidob(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
d photoshop'er no try...he for reduce d head small...and make am luk younger..
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Shut the fucck up son.
Na only dog dey enter there ?? Who dey clean am ??
Sorry, this is not the type of dog house in Nigeria where shits are all over the floor & walls.
Stinky ass.
are yu sthupid or you mum cursed yu from her womb
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Gabrendo(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Shows Davido nah small pikin. See him fat faz and wande coal black faz. One love.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Dubemkelly(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
This is what we call 'And the table turned' between the two niggas, Davido is more talented, those dudes are still upcoming stars
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by tuk2ato(m): 1:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Wande Coal seemed uninterested with the teenager undecided.
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 14, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
are yu sthupid or you mum cursed yu from her womb

R.I.P ENGLISH
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by ojnnaco(m): 3:09am On Aug 14, 2015
Mehn .....Money good oooo. see wande Coal as black as devil in dat pix
Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by matiandu(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2015
;Dis davido still claiming 19 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" / Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Sophia Momodu, Amanda Mandy: Davido's Baby Mamas Pose With Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.