Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

A Blog Worth Reading. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Blog Worth Reading. (426 Views)

Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. / You Will Forgive Your Wicked Rich Uncle After Reading This / Deepest Thing I Ever Read. Wise Words, Worth Reading Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Blog Worth Reading. by thecreativeguy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nigerians had seen how informative, educative, and entertaining the internet could be- and they've decided to embraced it. Yes, Nigerians have embraced the internet. There are millions of Nigerians using the internet. Nigerians had seen the good benefits which the internet has. Nigerians have seen the good pleasures which are inside the internet . And they've decided to embrace the benefits the internet got to offer as well as the pleasures they could derive from it.
Nevertheless, many Nigerians have some problems with many Nigerian Online Platforms. Nigerian internet readers are sick of the 'copy and paste' syndrome which many Nigerian sites and blogs seem to know how to do best. They are tired of reading something on Nigerian Blog A only to come read it on Nigerian Blog B, word for word. Nigerian readers want creativity. Nigerians want something new. Nigerian blog readers want something fresh and refreshing. Nigerian internet users want platforms they could catch fun and learn something.
Nigerian blog readers want style. They want talents. They want skills. Blog readers want a brilliant blog. They want blog writers who will value them by providing what they love. They want valuable contents. They are ready to support blogs that can render this. But how did I know this?
It is because i've seen Nigerian internet users support and embrace creative blogs with creative unique original contents. I've seen new bloggers come into the scenes and were embraced by Nigerian readers. I've seen new blogs that became success in a few space, because they offer creative contents.
And, that's what i've decided to do. My blog, creativeguyhub.com will offer informative, educative contents that will be presented in entertaining ways. I want Nigerian internet users to enjoy their time on the internet. I've decided to offer Nigerian readers creative contents.
I want to find my way into your hearts so you could embrace me and my blog. I want you to make creativeguyhub.com one of your favorite blogs, and recommend it to your friends, neighbors, colleagues, bbm contacts, whatapp groups, facebook and twitter friends, etc.
Thanks www.creativeguyhub.com

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Married Virgin / Wonderful Quotes About Life / Read Touching Story Of How A Lagos Woman Helped Rehabilitate Homeless Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.