Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. (3237 Views)

Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / My Madam And Me / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by Mission2prosper: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
I am not arguing if you are correct to call me a scammer or not.

I am only asking you to be fair when forming your opinion.

Let's go back to my post using that made you conclude that I am a scammer.

The reason you made this conclusion according to you was that I had posted with another moniker in the past where I said I ran out of food and I was looking for jobs.

So you guys concluded that I was a scammer because I posted similar stories with different monikers at various times.

And the person who brought to your it attention left out the part where said I don't want to beg money but I want work/gigs.

Now about having two monikers before.A lot of people have two monikers for different reasons.
Some open it to troll.
Some use it to act like total perverts on the romance section.
Some use it to spam the forum with their blog links.
Some use it to call la Lastic Lala to move their threads to the front page.
Some open it to catch fun as Yoruba vs. Igbo tribal warriors.
Some open it to spam their business with their blog links, yes some open it to scam, but not everyone who has or has had two monikers is a scammer.

I mainly opened my own to call Lala's tic Lala to move one of my threads.

Search for Fingames and open the thread where I said I wanted to start my religion I used Supergata to call Seun and Lalasticlala to move the thread to the frontpage, that was my main reason for opening another account then, and that was how I got two accounts.

In a thread, I opened a thread in the literature using Fingames to gather data about problems writers face to evaluate SaaS startup ideas in that area. I used supergata monikers to call for a response to the thread.

Now I also remember any time I created a thread, and I quoted people, I will be banned, and my post deleted. That was another reason I created another moniker then.

How about the " wild and unbelievable stories" as someone claims. You said that when I said I had not eaten anything in three days except mangoes I was lying.

Why do you find this hard to believe, people survive without food for three days.

So what is it about someone surviving on mangoes for three days that's hard to believe?

This comment just tells me you a have never had to go without food a day in your life except maybe you were fasting.

You should know as I only just remembered this that the supergata moniker ban that day I posted the thread with my fingames moniker.

Or is it the post about running out of garri that spooked you?Guessed you missed the part that said I preferred jobs instead of money.

In case you haven't known people run out of food, students go broke.Lots of people rely on their friends in this period. If I had friends, I could depend on I wouldn't come here.I don't even have a friend I can ask for food except I am lucky or they are in a good mood.

About using the word format in one of my posts, People use the word format all the time even though people think this word as utilised in that post originated from Yahoo boys, which is a big lie.

Copywriters and internet marketers first used the word format as a method of persuasion.

For example, when you see a weight loss ad it talks about how someone who was first fat, they tried all weight loss methods till a particular day where they discovered a secret that they applied which made them lose what and now they want to share the way with you blah blah blah.

They call that the hero's journey format.

So you see not everyone that uses the word format is a scammer.
It is a modern slang in many spheres even copywriters have a format they follow when writing ads.

Now for the funny part, the thread which you screenshotted yesterday is a thread about Victor Moses, people on the thread were saying the guy used format to travel out of the country.

That he was not an orphan of the Kaduna crisis as widely thought, a guy then posted on the thread that his female friend got asylum by lying that she was a victim of intended Female genital mutilation.

Then I quoted the guy and jokingly asked if he had any latest format to leave the country(apply for asylum). That was the context of that post which you chose to leave out.

I don't know what happened to you in the past that made you take this stance against me for asking for help.

May be I remind of someone that scammed you before I don't know.

But someone asking for help doesn't make him a scammer.

Someone looking like a scammer doesn't make them a scammer.

Someone suspected to be a scammer isn't one yet.

Someone whose story is unbelievable doesn't make them a scammer.It just means you don't have an experience that will make Judge their claims with an open mind.

So someone who experienced something similar before they might not believe my posts but they will look through my posts and find a reason to believe I am telling the truth.

But someone who didn't experience such or thinks anybody who is begging is a scammer will find a reason not to believe or reason to claim the person is a scammer.

And as I have learnt in this life we always see what we are looking for.(what we want).

I understand if people telling unbelievable stories gets you angry. But it is not okay to let that anger cloud your judgement.

It's ok if you don't believe someone's story and you conclude that because I don't believe this story, I am not going to going to help you. Or you ask for proofs if you want.

It's ok to point out flaws in my story in a civil manner with out resorting to name calling and insults.

I have offered to prove any part of my story that is provable to you, but you didn't take me up.

I have read stories of people getting a job through Nairaland, even if not for jobs what if I run for a political office tomorrow or I become an important person has every young man hopes to become.

If someone then runs background checks on me and it leads to begging threads they can look at it and say may be I had a painful or uneasy past.But if it leads to threads where people are accusing me of being a scammer which I am not, that's a total game changer.

This one of the main reasons why I deleted my two monikers and started afresh with this one.I even promised myself that I wouldn't beg anyone again.

But here I am, and here you are calling me a scammer again.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by okirewaju(f): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Blessed Moses

What a textbook shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by Ranchhoddas: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Makes sense.
Waiting for the response.
Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Day by Day, dis forum is deviating from it's original existence..

*** angry
Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:01am On Aug 06, 2017
olaniyisamuel:
Day by Day, dis forum is deviating from it's original existence..

*** angry

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ifyalways bia biko.
Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by sisisioge: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Well done sire grin
Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by olaniyisamuel(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Ifyalways bia biko.

***meaning angry
U damn well rite
Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by ifyalways(f): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Ifyalways bia biko.

AJ baby, how body? kiss

I go one party like dat last month for Idumuje Ugboko, and I was swept off my feet, Nyash and head. cheesy una people Sabi chop life abeg. I thought I was young and funky until I saw women older than my mom rocking and living it up. Next life, I'm marrying a Delta-Igbo man Kai Kai cheesy I never still understand the Isoko-Urhobo-Itsekiri-Okpe axis. Those ones no pure, I get them plenty for my family grin

Nne which vacation spot would you recommend? And biko factor in that $1 = 360 Buhari's naira. Happy new week kiss

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by EfemenaXY: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
ifyalways:

AJ baby, how body? kiss

I go one party like dat last month for Idumuje Ugboko, and I was swept off my feet, Nyash and head. cheesy una people Sabi chop life abeg. I thought I was young and funky until I saw women older than my mom rocking and living it up. Next life, I'm marrying a Delta-Igbo man Kai Kai cheesy I never still understand the Isoko-Urhobo-Itsekiri-Okpe axis. Those ones no pure, I get them plenty for my family grin

Nne which vacation spot would you recommend? And biko factor in that $1 = 360 Buhari's naira. Happy new week kiss

Haaaa! What kinda lie is that na? angry angry

We pure jor. Who tell you otherwise?

Nne but wetin you dey find sef? Holiday resort or partying all night? Or both? cheesy
Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by funlord(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Which sort of painment thread be this? angry

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by gozzlin: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
sisisioge:
Well done sire grin
Sweet babe, how far na? smiley
Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by ifyalways(f): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Haaaa! What kinda lie is that na? angry angry

We pure jor. Who tell you otherwise?

Nne but wetin you dey find sef? Holiday resort or partying all night? Or both? cheesy
kiss kiss kiss
Migwo sis. No mind me jare, just that it's so impossible to beat my aunts/uncles from that side at any game. Their own witty/cunny/wise spirit no be here o. cheesy

I dey find vacation with partying(dancing), with lots of food, some good Ole booze(wine) that is affordable. No adventure, just fun, eat, dance, sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by sisisioge: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
gozzlin:

Sweet babe, how far na? smiley

I gentle o grin
Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by Fadamant: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ify you dey dodge your boy matter abi? You done dey pretend as though you no know say this thread na for you. Abeg say and do something. Your boy is waiting.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by gozzlin: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
sisisioge:

I gentle o grin
Correct! wink
Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by Viking007(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Scam or not. Nairaland is already littered with folks like You begging everyday. If You're broke, there are so many menial jobs around. Go & work for Your money!

Its becoming so irritating seeing able bodied adults begging online! The earlier You realize nobody gives a fvck bout Your brokenness, the better.

18 Likes

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
So you are back to scam again? angry

1 Like

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
ifyalways:

AJ baby, how body? kiss

Nne welcome. You don land? grin
Vacation spot PLENTY o.
Just start with your location to cut out travel expenses. kiss

Delta Igbos dey rock small. Isoko/Urhobo-Itsekiri-Ijaw axis na NO GO AREA ABEG!!!! Tooooooo DULL! cry As soon as dem chop finish, drink pammy and BELCH. . . . Party don over o. embarassed
Oh yes o. We dey h-enjoy wella wella. grin
I get party lined up ONCE EVERY MONTH O!
Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

***meaning angry
U damn well rite

Is your name "ifyalways"?
Abeg SHIFT! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by ipain: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Viking007:
Scam or not. Nairaland is already littered with folks like You begging everyday. If You're broke, there are so many menial jobs around. Go & work for Your money!

Its becoming so irritating seeing able bodied adults begging online! The earlier You realize nobody gives a fvck bout Your brokenness, the better.

Their matter don tire person. Na Family section dem dey come hide... one send me PM. I think say na better thing him wan yarn, only to start begging. They do not factor in that they have family and friends offline and these people they "hoping" have their own family problems.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by yvesboss(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Seriously!!!

Anyone that has read this Epistle should quote me with the summary.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by KAYD007(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
ifyalways:

AJ baby, how body? kiss

Some one created a thread calling you out on an issue so can it be discussed in a matured way...but all you could immediately spew up was this?

Please don't show every one on this thread that you are such a bad attitude!

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by ifyalways(f): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Nne welcome. You don land? grin
Vacation spot PLENTY o.
Just start with your location to cut out travel expenses. kiss

Delta Igbos dey rock small. Isoko/Urhobo-Itsekiri-Ijaw axis na NO GO AREA ABEG!!!! Tooooooo DULL! cry As soon as dem chop finish, drink pammy and BELCH. . . . Party don over o. embarassed
Oh yes o. We dey h-enjoy wella wella. grin
I get party lined up ONCE EVERY MONTH O!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dey go check Carnival, seems to be the only option that would fit to my budget and needs.

kiss

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by enoqueen: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
ifyalways:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dey go check Carnival, seems to be the only option that would fit to my budget and needs.

kiss

Buhahahaha grin grin

#pepperthemgang#

1 Like

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
ifyalways:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

kiss

Enjoy!
Nothing do you. kiss
Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by ifyalways(f): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Enjoy!
Nothing do you. kiss
Thank you.

enoqueen:

Buhahahaha grin grin

#pepperthemgang#
LOL. Dem say make I come read ten paged epistle then get into a "matured discussion" on top E-beggy beggy matter o. Mschewwww cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by EfemenaXY: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2017
ifyalways:

LOL. Dem say make I come read ten paged epistle then get into a "matured discussion" on top E-beggy beggy matter o. Mschewwww cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. by olashas(f): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... / Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And That Of Yesterday / Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.