Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage (254953 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Rocks Black See-Through Top For All Black Everything Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by gentlemuna(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2015
I pray she know what she is wishing for herself.
because you don't make promises when you are happy, and you don't take decisions when you are angry
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by Sabado(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2015
if una won die go replace abobaku for ife.....its not late yet o omo to fe ku cool cheesy cry undecided lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by Neplusultra(f): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2015
Ok! You can 'Go and die' wink
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by Nicepoker(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Any way may her wish be granted soon. Very soon
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by Nicepoker(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Any way may her wish be granted soon. Very soon.
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by victorazy(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2015
adebayo201:
>sad
I'm not so surprised...She's from Ogun state.

Meaning her village juju is involved.
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by dabossman(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
efemichael:
Nobody wishes to die while working but this fast rising actress is so passionate about what she is doing that she does not mind dying on for it.

Nollywood fast rising actress, Omowunmi Dada has expressed her desire to die on the set of a movie, but only after she has finished playing her role in the movie.

Dada in an interview with Olisa.tv said: I am going to work till I drop. I really wish I can die on set, when the time is right. It will be a pleasure to pass on doing what I love, it will be so fulfilling, passing on doing what I like. But, I go finish the job o before producer go say actor don die o.”

http://www.preniumblog.com/2015/08/see-nollywood-actress-who-wishes-to-die.html

Comprehension is really becoming a problem in this country. She is simply implying from the bolded that she will keep acting till her old age, and when death comes, she hopes it will be while she is on set. How much simpler can it get? Unlike footballers, athletes or some other professions, actors can act far into their old age (e.g Sean Connery, Morgan Freeman, Clint Eastwood, Judi Dench, Taiwo Ajai Lycette, Olu Jacobs etc.).

- No, she is not seeking attention
- No, she is not praying for death
- Yes, you need to start reading between the lines and with understanding.
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by ernecy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
donholy28:
Let her feature in a war film and live ammunitions should be used on her
u re wicked grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! / Meet Majid Michel And His Family / Blasian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.