Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage (28482 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Greatzeus:

You are a female and you are still talking like this,said she married someone worse than her father,like she was supposed to know he will turn to a wife beater,asked whether its a generational curse,that's insensitive and harsh coming from a supposed female.If you married and things are good between you guys,you think its because you are smart? or its by your power, you think those divorce stories and stories of couples stabbing each other,pouring acid on each other etc,you think they started like that? you think there wasnt a time when the man was like the sweetest thing that happened to the woman vice-versa.If you are not married then i pray that your case wont be worse!!! are you sure you didnt hurt that poor lady's feelings."Ain't no body gat time for this same ol' stories" who asked for your time.All these children who havent seen life,i pity you.

Hope I'm not victim-blaming but, I think unfortunately, some women identify violent/controlling traits in their husbands-to-be but decide that he will change when we're married, all the while walking eyes wide open into an unhappy marriage. Unless alcohol/depression or something else is involved, I don't think anybody would suddenly become aggressive (to the point of beating up their loved ones) overnight.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by Greatzeus(m): 2:18am On Aug 15, 2015
Velocitron:

Hope I'm not victim-blaming but, I think unfortunately, some women identify violent/controlling traits in their husbands-to-be but decide that he will change when we're married, all the while walking eyes wide open into an unhappy marriage. Unless alcohol/depression or something else is involved, I don't think anybody would suddenly become aggressive (to the point of beating up their loved ones) overnight.
Yea i understand, but.....hmm people change ohh, especially for worse.We should learn from her mistakes and not make her feel worse,that was all i was getting at.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Misleading Headline.
Distorted Story.
Dodgy Op.
One Sided Epistle.
Delusional Familial-Generational Belief.
Mrs Perfect
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by DedeNkem: 4:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Anyone who allows their extended family to dictate what happens in their marriage, is very unfit to be married.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by summbie(f): 5:00am On Aug 15, 2015
first, you need to out grow the fear that your marriage will turn out like your parent's. to do this, hold on to your profession and confession of faith. even when situations turn out to be contrary to what you confess, hold on to God's word. confess what you want to see not what appears at the moment. I'll recommend you get the book LOVE AND RESPECT. it will help you. you can also read,COMMUNICATION, SEX AND MONEY. be a good wife no matter what. do not repay evil with evil.

1 Like

Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by bayulll01(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2015
oyizaoyiza:
hello my fellow nairalanders,

My name is oyiza, I am from kogi state in nigeria, An event happened to me in the course of growing up as a child that is still ever fresh in my memory and something similar is happening in my marriage presently.
need.

*Note that i have been praying too*.constructive ideas,What are the consequences of Bringing Third parties into marriages, please share your experiences.

There is this analogy that I will never repeat the mistake of my parent,I will be a better me,the whole thing is funny because you have a first hand experience in life when its comes to issues of home breakage and wreckage,I won't side any party,most of the blame will go to you,you are woman,behave as one,love you husband unconditionally,revere him,be a good wife,and solve issues without hate or bitterness,its just funny that woman of these days feel entitlement mentality when its comes to managing homes and family,talk to him,tell him no more arguing,no more beating,no more reporting you to 3rd parties cos they will not help,they will add more to the situations on ground.

You needs to save your marriage before its collapse cos it is already near destructions,highlite are few things that you should work on.

1.Never use unholy language in your home again,words like 'I love u,bless u,u are wonderful,awesome ' should be used

2.Never fight or ague with ur man,woman knows how to punish us when they want to treat our Bleep up

3.Enough of 3rd party,only pastors or parents can be involve even at that it will be at critical issues

4.Is only animal that will beat his wife,even some animals are so civil and they knows woman are weaker vessel.

5.Stop doing what will provoke him or things that usually escalated troubles.

Wish I can upload a wonderful message on marriage for you here but attachment size is too large.do all these and come back and tell us what happens next
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2015
What Ebira and Kabba got to do here is for you ppl not to conclude or judge every case online. She lied here with her name and where she come from: she must have been telling the hubby lairs. I am a Kogiet and I know what am saying. Oyiza vara ebira tini ooo,agwuvika reha anadawu suw ozoza.
spicyhoney:

It is just like saying your name is Adewale and you are from Owerri in Imo state. She has already lied or falsified her story, so probably not everything about her plight is true.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by Oche4short: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2015
life generally is not fair to mankind. how much more mankind to mankind!
Are you a good Christian? If yes seek no solution outside your creator. He has all answers to our problems. You might think He does not answer or He takes time to answer. The important thing is that He is a God that answered speedily depending on your openness and relationships with Him. meanwhile as you are seeking the Lords face over your marital challenges, learn to be totally submissive to Him. Read proverbs 31:10-31. more-so, proverbs 21:21 says; when we pursue righteousness and love, we will find life prosperity and honour. try not to fight your battle by yourself, let God do it for you.
my mother had 7 of us in a matrimonial home, she overcame all trials by going on her kneel constantly. I do not know how long the battle will last but one thing I m sure of is that God will surely give you beauty out of your ashes as long as you constantly obey His commandments. JESUS LOVE YOU, SHOW HIM SAME THROUGH PEOPLE AROUND YOU AND YOU WILL FIND PEACE!

1 Like

Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by AreaFada2: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2015
While crying to God is a good thing, heaven help those who help themselves. Your hubby telling his buddies and family is a cry for help albeit erroneously. Sit your hubby down on a happy day and tell him your worries in that regard. Make him understand that you respect his trust in family and friends, since they have always been there for him. But that it is only you both who need to sort things out as two loving adults. That such going to third parties risk giving the impression that you both may not have the maturity to run your marriage peacefully. Also give him example of your parents.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2015
What is all these nonsense?
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by chiteny(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2015
DDeliverer:
AUNTY, I WANT TO TELL YOU SOME TRUTHS...........I KNOW YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE THEM BUT IT IS THE TRUTH..

1. YOUR HUSBAND WILL BEAT YOU SOME MORE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
2. HE WILL KEEP TELLING HIS FRIENDS ABOUT EVERY 'SILLY' MISTAKE OF YOURS AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
3.YOU WILL KEEP CONVINCING YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE THE VICTIM AND THE GOOD WIFE AND THERE IS NOTHING NLDERS CAN DO ABOUT THAT.

DOES YOU HUBBY COME HOME AND START INSULTING YOU WITHOUT YOU PROMPTING HIM TO?
SOMEHOW YOU CLEVERLY OMITTED THE THINGS YOU DO THAT MAKES HIM ANGRY, TRYING TO PLAY THE VICTIM...WHY?

BEHAVE RIGHT! IF HE WANTS ANYTHING GIVE HIM...BE SUBMISSIVE! COOK GOOD FOOD! MAKE HIM HAPPY!
......AND I PROMISE YOU EXCEPT HE IS MAD, HE WILL SING YOUR PRAISE TO ALL HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS.

Lovely comment. OP, the full story has not been told. Besides what do we advice if we do not even know what the issues are. You have not told us anything yet but stories of your parents and then the likelihood of same evens happening in your marriage.

Give us the main gist and we can give you advice.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by eyinjuege: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2015
guest12345:
What Ebira and Kabba got to do here is for you ppl not to conclude or judge every case online. She lied here with her name and where she come from: she must have been telling the hubby lairs. I am a Kogiet and I know what am saying. Oyiza vara ebira tini ooo,agwuvika reha anadawu suw ozoza.

Oh, Come on!!! my daughter has another tribe's name and both my husband and I are not from that tribe. Her nanny gave her the name, and she answers to that at times.
I answer to two names too that I am a times confused sef grin grin on which one I should be addressed as i was called either while growing up.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by ozo13(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2015
Joavid:
Offtopic. Oyizaoyiza, how come your dad is kabba and your mum is idoma but your name is Oyiza?

Oyiza is an ebira name.
na so I see am too o
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by airex(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2015
ireneidiva:

Dunno how they reason.
u can't know how they reason when their reasoning ability is higher than urs
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by ngaal7: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2015
Oyiza, seek God and know Him experientially by being Born again. Let the word of God dwell in you richly and pray for your husband for a transformation. God will give you direction and help you repair & restore the foundation of a godly family. Can two walk together except they be agree? Quote: (Amos 3:3). If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? (Psalm 11:3). Identify yourself with a bible believing church where they preach sound doctrine and also live by it. The lord will touch your family IJN. Amen.

Note:
Can (will) two walk together, except they be agreed? - are at once a general rule for all which follows, and have different bearings according to those its several aspects. And, before all these, it is an appeal at once to the conscience which feels itself parted from its God; "so neither will God be with thee, unless thou art agreed and of one mind with God. Think not to have God with thee, unless thou art with God;" as He saith, 'I will not go up in the midst of thee, for thou art a stiff-necked people, lest I consume thee in the way' Exodus 33:3; and, 'if ye walk contrary unto Me, then will I also walk contrary unto you
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by Godson1996: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2015
No right thinking man should lay his hand on his wife. But the advice I have for you is that your husband needs to be spoken to by a counsellor immediately. Try and tune in to Chaz B program on Rythms FM every Monday to Friday by 5 or 6pm. I believe you'll find help. The earlier the better.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by aameyah(f): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Richy4:
My sister, I called you that because we are family here in nairaland. You are the one wearing the shoes, and you alone knows where the pain is coming from.

There is always a good day where husband and wife feel really happy to be alive. Both of you are in a very good mood. Capitalise on that beautiful day. Cook the best meal both of you enjoy (because if I say food that he enjoy, that will be selfish )

After eating, tell him you want to talk to him. Tell him what you told us here in NL. The story of your family and everything. Please my dear sister, you are permitted to cry during the story. (Some of us guys can't stand to behold a crying person not to talk of a lady. Me for example. I don't go to funeral because of that ) Tell him that you love him so much and you can do any thing for him. but you are now scared of third party. And your biggest fear is losing him.

If he has heard your family story before, drum it into his ears again. Tell him that if there are any thing you are doing wrong, he should let you know instead of going out to say it.

You did not marry only a husband.you equally got married to your best friend. So Both of you should have a healthy communication.

But if you can't cope any more after trying your best and are convinced you have done enough dear sister, every happiness must not be equal to marriage. You know the exit door. You don't have to die young because you wanted a ring in the middle of your finger.

Awww
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 15, 2015
Standing5:

You sounded like one who can't confront issues for what they are.
And you sound like someone who is not regular on this section. Did you read my last sentence.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2015
Greatzeus:

You are a female and you are still talking like this,said she married someone worse than her father,like she was supposed to know he will turn to a wife beater,asked whether its a generational curse,that's insensitive and harsh coming from a supposed female.If you married and things are good between you guys,you think its because you are smart? or its by your power, you think those divorce stories and stories of couples stabbing each other,pouring acid on each other etc,you think they started like that? you think there wasnt a time when the man was like the sweetest thing that happened to the woman vice-versa.If you are not married then i pray that your case wont be worse!!! are you sure you didnt hurt that poor lady's feelings."Ain't no body gat time for this same ol' stories" who asked for your time.All these children who havent seen life,i pity you.

Pity yourself, cos you don't know anything.
Ask any woman who's been abused by her husband today and she'll tell you she saw the signs while they were courting.

The signs are always there.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by sweetemmy(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Pls prayer is very important to every home. command ur husband spirit to Gods hand. two report him to ur pastor. over all give to Jesus if u have not. believe u will peace. how many times ur mother pray nd fast abt her marriage. very important to cover ur marriage with blood of Jesus Christ
Joavid:

Ask any woman who's been abused by her husband today and she'll tell you she saw the signs while they were courting.
Pls prayer is very important to every home. command ur husband spirit to Gods hand. two report him to ur pastor. over all give to Jesus if u have not. believe u will peace. how many times ur mother pray nd fast abt her marriage. very important to cover ur marriage with blood of Jesus Christ
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by sweetemmy(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2015
guest12345:
U BE BIG FOOL
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by kayve(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Oyiza, na serious matter o. Please I advise you seek counselling on your own first.

If you are a bible believing church goer, meet your pastors. In my church we have a team of counsellors who are available to listen to you, counsel you on the right path & pray with you.

08122932258, 08178817254. If you sincerely need someone to talk to, please call any of those numbers. God is the only one Who can heal your marriage.

I know what it means to come from a broken home, please don't let your kids go through such a phase, it's damaging.

God will give you rest in your matrimonial home & He will bring peace to you in Jesus name, God bless you

1 Like

Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by Oche4short: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Life some times is unfair to mankind! how much more mankind to mankind.
Are you a "good Christian" if no, seek no further the solution to your problem in people. Know God today. learn His ways trust in Him and have faith in Him for He is all knowing God.

Brethren, fight no more your battle by yourself, learn the spiritual way of fighting your battle by going on your kneel constantly in prayer and let God handle the rest. Meanwhile, be totally submissive to your husband and make out time to read proverbs 31:10-31 and proverbs 21:21 and meditate on the words carefully. Remember, all marriages have their own challenges but many have device a spiritual(God) means to address their problems and I urge you to do same.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by sweetemmy(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Joavid:

some us, man. think they are gods. wrong. Love ur wife ur self. but beaten or abused ur own wife is very wrongdoing. tell ur wife are wrong doing sport better u. some man are bingo.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by kinibigdeal(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2015
What is the difference between you bringing it to NL and third party. I advice you goto prayer city, is beyond advice.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by ireneidiva(f): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2015
airex:
u can't know how they reason when their reasoning ability is higher than urs
Whatever helps you sleep well.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by Djboosting: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2015
oyizaoyiza:

Hence i need help, I have been married for just 3yrs ,we have fought in our marriage but my husband had reported me to his friends and parents more than 3 times his friends call me to now find out what transpired between us.To me i feel so ridiculed as i sincerely hate people putting there mouth in my home affairs, except COUNSELLORS if need should be.

Response :-

@Bolded... You felt ridiculed because you absolutely want to feel ridiculed yourself...

Why?
Because the society has made an involvement of third party and family a normal thing.. It has been happening before u were born and it won't stop now on you...

So instead of you clinging on a negative emotion of what has been in existence for long, you should accept it, feel it, digest it and finally excrete it out and watch it disappear from ur heart...

Don't let people decide your lifetime emotions for you..

Let's do something right here right now..

Forget making the husband happy for a while and try making yourself happy, have u tried making urself happy? It's what you HAVE that you give... You can't give urself an inch of happiness, then how can u give that weary heart of ur man an happiness..

Positive and happy emotions = Forward
Negative and sad emotions = Backward

Which one do u want? choose

My husband had beaten me before without mentioning it to a single soul. But if its him he wont hesitate to feed his friend and siblings,The first time it happened we talked about it but it happened again 5 days ago,

Looks like it's ur husband that is feeding ur mouth.. If yes, that's a big problem..

No one is praying for anything bad to happen, what if the man wakes up one day and say GETOUT OF HERE!!,....

What will u do, where will u go? Back to wots left of ur father's house? Or to ur friends who are busy too?... Lalasticlala's house?.... Or maybe Ishilove's abode? Fvck NO...

No matter how rich a man is, "No man is ready to mingle with a liability"

If no, then u're still on a bit safer mode..

Get a job or an investment skill that brings in something, atleast be able to feed ur mouth and get a shelter...

I love my Husband But i dont TRUST HIM AGAIN.

I felt Betrayed by my husband,i dont want what happened to my dad and mum to happen to me as this was the exact way there issues started way back then before it eventually ......

Getting to this part, I'm inevidently made to believe there is more to the behavior of your husband than just beating you up...

There is signs of cheating, insecurity and the likes going on...

There is more to "I love him, but I DON'T trust him" than what is written up here in this write up of yours...

You privately and personally know what I'm referring to here...

*Note that i have been praying too*.

That's good habit to praying too.. But don't forget what a wise man as old as a Russians library once said

"You're the architect of your own destiny"

The vision you before you get married, pursue it.. Get it done.. Find the happiness from within.. U have complete hands and legs, even bodyparts..

Go out there get better things to do that keeps u in good emotional state...

Then that good emotion rubs off on everything. Ur marriage, job, hobbies ..etc..

U're an amazing woman with great potential, don't ever let it get buried in ur marital mud... Or else I'll spank you real hard!

Just kidding **smiles **

So if u don't want me to spank ur lazy bum, go out there, put ur goal to review, get an income and be that awesome woman her hubby is dieing to see..

#positiveEmotions
#VisionPursue
#FamilyStability

See yah around
Peace**
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2015
oyizaoyiza:

My name is oyiza, I am from kogi state in nigeria, An event happened to me in the course of growing up as a child that is still ever fresh in my memory and something similar is happening in my marriage presently.

My dad was from kogi state kabba precisely, My mum is from idoma but she lived in lagos and understands yoruba to a fault. My mum is a primary school teacher, My dad was a civil servant in one of the ministries in lagos then.

As a young teenager i knew that my uncles and my aunties where always coming to our house to resolve issues between my dad and my mum ,My father was the one always telling his siblings about how USELESS and disobidient my mother was.

Eventually the issue of my dad letting his families into there marriage became a very BIG ISSUE as every one tagged my mother as the BAD WIFE.

It was a tug of war that lasted for years,Eventually my dad sisters came to our house and threw my mum loads out of the house.

My mum pleaded to come back into the suffering as my mum was always been beating in our presence frequently by my dad.

My mum left and my dads relative had oppurtunity to take over all what my dad and mum had built over the years. Eventually my dad became responsible for the payment of his siblings children school bill at the detriment of his childrens education.

*Me and my folks had to pick up sales girl and sales boy job to further our education with support from the tiny salary mummy was getting.

His business that was booming went into demurage ,he started begging from hand to mouth his sisters and brother abandonded him for that period,i was almost graduadting from school when this strange ailment came upon him, we took him from different hospital to another, Doctors took different tests but nothing was found in his body, we took him to three different churches and we were told that its a spiritual attack that was placed on him by one of his family members that asked for money from him but he didn't give.Fast

forwarded my Dad died 2months to my wedding day. My dad and mum had the best of marriage but trouble started when my dad was always labelling my mum as Evil to his siblings.The most painful thing is that all they laboured for got wiped away in there very eyes as my mum dare not talk where my aunties and uncles are simply because of the way my dad had spoken of her in there presence.

Hence i need help, I have been married for just 3yrs ,we have fought in our marriage but my husband had reported me to his friends and parents more than 3 times his friends call me to now find out what transpired between us.To me i feel so ridiculed as i sincerely hate people putting there mouth in my home affairs, except COUNSELLORS if need should be.

My husband had beaten me before without mentioning it to a single soul. But if its him he wont hesitate to feed his friend and siblings,The first time it happened we talked about it but it happened again 5 days ago,I love my Husband But i dont TRUST HIM AGAIN.I

felt Betrayed by my husband,i dont want what happened to my dad and mum to happen to me as this was the exact way there issues started way back then before it eventually resulted in divorce and then my father died mysteriously just two months to my day of joy.

Please no insult, Advise on how to resolve this is all i need.

*Note that i have been praying too*.constructive ideas,What are the consequences of Bringing Third parties into marriages, please share your experiences.

Dear, it's not your dad's fault oooh neither is it your husbands fault. It's a spiritual and generational issue that needs to be sorted out from the very root of it. My dad was a little similar, though he never raised his hand on my mum but until he was lucky to give his life to christ, which my mum was instrumental to, then was my mum free from his frequent complaints and telling third parties . All he regretted later. So know this u need to pray oooh, trust me the solution lies in prayers. Not the general type but a more devoted prayer that addresses issues of bloodlines..If your mother suffered it, you must not suffer same neither will your daughter else it will continue in that order. Wish you heaven grace.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by mcdokwe(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2015
oyizaoyiza:

My dad was from kogi state kabba precisely, My mum is from idoma but she lived in lagos and understands yoruba to a fault. My mum is a primary school teacher, My dad was a civil servant in one of the ministries in lagos then.

As a young teenager i knew that my uncles and my aunties where always coming to our house to resolve issues between my dad and my mum ,My father was the one always telling his siblings about how USELESS and disobidient my mother was.

Eventually the issue of my dad letting his families into there marriage became a very BIG ISSUE as every one tagged my mother as the BAD WIFE.

It was a tug of war that lasted for years,Eventually my dad sisters came to our house and threw my mum loads out of the house.

My mum pleaded to come back into the suffering as my mum was always been beating in our presence frequently by my dad.

My mum left and my dads relative had oppurtunity to take over all what my dad and mum had built over the years. Eventually my dad became responsible for the payment of his siblings children school bill at the detriment of his childrens education.

*Me and my folks had to pick up sales girl and sales boy job to further our education with support from the tiny salary mummy was getting.

His business that was booming went into demurage ,he started begging from hand to mouth his sisters and brother abandonded him for that period,i was almost graduadting from school when this strange ailment came upon him, we took him from different hospital to another, Doctors took different tests but nothing was found in his body, we took him to three different churches and we were told that its a spiritual attack that was placed on him by one of his family members that asked for money from him but he didn't give.Fast

forwarded my Dad died 2months to my wedding day. My dad and mum had the best of marriage but trouble started when my dad was always labelling my mum as Evil to his siblings.The most painful thing is that all they laboured for got wiped away in there very eyes as my mum dare not talk where my aunties and uncles are simply because of the way my dad had spoken of her in there presence.

My husband had beaten me before without mentioning it to a single soul. But if its him he wont hesitate to feed his friend and siblings,The first time it happened we talked about it but it happened again 5 days ago,I love my Husband But i dont TRUST HIM AGAIN.I

felt Betrayed by my husband,i dont want what happened to my dad and mum to happen to me as this was the exact way there issues started way back then before it eventually resulted in divorce and then my father died mysteriously just two months to my day of joy.

I have always been for a couple sorting themselves out no matter what, but in most cases, we especially when we have had experience as yours tend to live in it, we tell ourselves what we don't want our relationships to be like but tend to live in ways that can only take us their. try to talk to your husband about how you don't want others to be part of your marriage, but most importantly try not to give him cause or issues to take out. God bless your marriage and make it a better one for both of you.
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2015
First of all, how old is ur marriage? Are children involved? Pls answer first,it is wrong to involve a third party in ur marriage,pls answer first , tnx ...
Re: How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage by slogozer(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2015
There was a marriage ceremony in the book of John 2:1-11. Jesus who does not gatecrash in anybody's affair went because He was invited.
The fine ceremony was almost disrupted by a certain lack...the wine was finished. For whatever reason the guest(onlookers and sympathizers) were disappointed but I guess the celebrant would be the ones with the bigger disappointment. Eventually Jesus gave instruction to fill the waterpots with water, draw out for the Master of Ceremony who witnessed that that was the better wine.

Your story is similar. Something is finishing or has finished. Without pointing finger at who of you two is wrong, I certainly know you both want the best in that marriage otherwise you will not be asking for counsel. There is power in agreement. Seek the face of God in prayer as directed by the Holy Spirit in Psalm 51.

Don't fight and don't take to flight. Call your husband and together pray and get back your home under God.

Marriage institute is a creation of God. By involving Him, you will have a testimony. He is the third party you MUST involve with a sincere heart.

Sweetheart, I will pray along with you. However, I will like you to get yourself acquainted with God by accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour. Let me know how things go from here. shalom

oyizaoyiza:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.