Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... (1211 Views)

Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / First Of All *introduction*a Nairalander And His Heartrob Celebrated Their Intro / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by kelvinkelo: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
It was a dream come true where all road led to Port Harcourt as Mr Kelvin Eseoghene did the introduction of his Sweetest;Pere Tare...Main Event Loading......Watch out...

2 Likes

Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by ladyF(f): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Awnnn. Congrats.

Is she a nairalander too?
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by stephenqueen: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Congratulations bro
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by bqlekan(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nna ehn, time dey fly o... I never do any sad well congrats brother
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by IamLEGEND1: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
Urrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!
UGLY COUPLES
UGLY COUPLES EVERYWHERE

Bad belle....
iz allowed
iz allowed, iz allowed.
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by christinie(f): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cute cute!! When is the main wedding?
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Awwwww, you both look cute kiss

Congrats OP smiley
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by nikkypearl(f): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Congratz
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Urrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!

UGLY COUPLES

UGLY COUPLES EVERYWHERE

Bad belle....

iz allowed

iz allowed, iz allowed.
You're a big fool.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by IamLEGEND1: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Blackett:
You're a big fool.

yes sir
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Blackett:
You're a big fool.

Why are U insulting him angry

Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Congrats in advance. . . I'm happy when I see a smiling couple about tying the knot. Irrespective of the fact that there a varying degrees of beautiful ladies every where, it's also worthy to note that only a microscopical FEW of them can be a "wife", and a future mother.

It gives me great concern who it is I'll finally end up with. I no wan hear story.
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Why are U insulting him angry
I take it as a matter of fact that your brain has also hopelessly failed to register that "beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. I'm very sure Kelvin and his wife to be both had potential people they wanted as partners who were more handsome and beautiful than either of them. But then of course, they both realized that "beauty" is superficial. Only people possessed by spirits of _retarded ghosts marry on the premise of beauty alone, because beauty fades.

He knows why he chose her to be his wife. A fvcktard with the IQ of a small stone should stifle his opinion about beauty, and shove it up his dumb ass. . .

1 Like

Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Blackett:
I take it as a matter of fact that your brain has also hopelessly failed to register that "beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. I'm very sure Kelvin and his wife to be both had potential people they wanted as partners who were more handsome and beautiful than either of them. But then of course, they both realized that "beauty" is superficial. Only people possessed by spirits of _retarded ghosts marry on the premise of beauty alone, because beauty fades.

He knows why he chose her to be his wife. A fvcktard with the IQ of a small stone should stifle his opinion about beauty, and shove it up his dumb ass. . .

That doesnt answer my question Einstein I asked U why U are insulting him. U launched into a tirade about beauty and the beholder like I or anyone else here gives a fùck what U think about beauty or the couple in question.
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Blackett:
it's also worthy to note that only a microscopical FEW of them can be a "wife", and a future mother.

It gives me great concern who it is I'll finally end up with. I no wan hear story.

It works both ways! You have to work on being a good/nice person first, then a great husband too and a future father!

You attract what you are! What goes around comes full back around to ya eventually.

The law of karma and biblically, you reap what you sow!
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Blackett:

You can make this point effectively without resorting to name calling and shoving something......
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Blackett:
You're a big fool.

It is his opinion just as you have aired yours!

Calling him a fool puts you two on same low level.

Rise above, you are better than that
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by eyinjuege: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Fine couple. Wishing you guys all the best in this new phase
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by Vikky014(f): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Xiadnat:

It works both ways! You have to work on being a good/nice person first, then a great husband too and a future father!

You attract what you are! What goes around comes full back around to ya eventually.

The law of karma and biblically, you reap what you sow!
you nailed it. kudos
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by MrCork: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
kelvinkelo:
It was a dream come true where all road led to Port Harcourt as Mr Kelvin Eseoghene did the introduction of his Sweetest;Pere Tare...Main Event Loading......Watch out...

angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by MrCork: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn. Congrats.

Is she a nairalander too?

angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by MrCork: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
kelvinkelo:

..errm brother...am not sure if u notise but do u realise she dakskin? (no oofeinse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by jashar(f): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrCork:

..errm brother...am not sure if u notise but do u realise she dakskin? (no oofeinse) angry

cheesy grin
Re: Mr Kelvin Finally Took The First Step..first Of All,introduction... by octopusfreaky(f): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
if only Blackett was a mod on nairaland,, lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To Dump His Wife. Tattoos? / Money Or Love? Can You Marry 68 Years Old Woman? / Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.