Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

You Can't Do It Alone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Do It Alone. (657 Views)

Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Do It Alone. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
I was shocked when I saw this. Please let's learn how to help each other no matter how small we are. Together we can do it.

Re: You Can't Do It Alone. by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Brotherly
Re: You Can't Do It Alone. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Can humans be like this
Re: You Can't Do It Alone. by DuchessLily(f): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
seal123:
Can humans be like this

Goats showing human beings the way... Hmmmm
Re: You Can't Do It Alone. by IamLEGEND1: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Goats

i troway cap for una....

na diz kind creatures una suppose dey take as role models.. not dem wizkíd and Orìtse Femí...
Re: You Can't Do It Alone. by Mznaett: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yea dear,that's true

Every human plays a vital role in our lives and believe me we can't do without one another.

Assuming those fishermen wer'nt there do you think there would have been any survivor?
Cuz you and I know quite well that d rescue team would have taken much time before arriving there

I've come to understand that those little things we take 4 granted would have added a mark 4 us
So friends, Lets learn to love one another pls
Re: You Can't Do It Alone. by dmcdad: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mznaett:
Yea dear,that's true

Every human plays a vital role in our lives and believe me we can't do without one another.

Assuming those fishermen wer'nt there do you think there would have been any survivor?
Cuz you and I know quite well that d rescue team would have taken much time before arriving there

I've come to understand that those little things we take 4 granted would have added a mark 4 us
So friends, Lets learn to love one another pls
True! True!! True!!!
Re: You Can't Do It Alone. by Mznaett: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
dmcdad:
True! True!! True!!!
Exactly sir!

(1) (Reply)

With This One Weird Trick... / Advice. / 10 Type Of Woman You Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.