Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion (3422 Views)

Saraki Accused Of Cloning Sahara Reporters / The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! / Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by dunkem21(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
I can see egift the nairaland resident thief and fraudster peeping grin

grin
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by GenBloodykiIler: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
egift:
All these wailing and breaking of head just because PS got major recognition. Today I have seen "Enemies of Progress" in its practical form. What a big shame on all the PDP supporters here. Now they will be all over the place to cry after me.

SHM.
Sharap your dirty stinking mouth you data fraudster

ole buruku

onye ori

cc

Barcanista
temitemi1
Mogidi

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by GenBloodykiIler: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
I regret donating my sperm to your mother. You are a disgrace to the family grin

Just like that rabid dog will ever regret donating his rare sperm to your harlot mother which formed you grin
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by Mogidi: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Sharap your dirty stinking mouth you data fraudster

ole buruku

onye ori

cc

Barcanista
temitemi1
Mogidi

grin @ data fraudster

1 Like

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by GenBloodykiIler: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mogidi:

grin @ data fraudster

yes egift is a thief - midolian

1 Like

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by olu4life(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Are u all stupid? Is it the first time we will be having cloned IDs? I cant deal wit this stupidity. Cos it got to the political section, its now u all are crying foul!!! I have seen 3 popular ids frm the family section that got cloned and no one gave a damn!!! Barcanista pls kindly stop this rubbish and continue whatever u doing. Is barcanista ur birthname? So wats with the fuss? People taking NL serious as if its their place of birth. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2015
I'm really getting tired of dis site
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by UncleSnr(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2015
The truth be told, no law banning people from certain Usernames/Monikers. Best bet is to stick to your original name.
Let's use Facebook as a case study, many people bear similar usernames, but there is a difference, the numbers attached. Same with Nairaland, you can bear any username name but it will be different from the original usernames if it exist.
So bear the cloning @ affected parties.

1 Like

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by MabraO: 5:51am On Aug 14, 2015
dunkem21:

There's something spectacular about monikers ..

Why has nobody cloned you

There ain't nothing special I tell u.
A grown adult don't act like that only a kid says adds special to all he does

1 Like

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by MabraO: 5:54am On Aug 14, 2015
engineerboat:

are you the cloner,

Am not oh but I commend who did
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by Candyrain(m): 6:14am On Aug 14, 2015
chuna1985:
I'm really getting tired of dis site

Seriously NL is becoming uninteresting with all these ish
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by dunkem21(m): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2015
MabraO:

There ain't nothing special I tell u.
A grown adult don't act like that only a kid says adds special to all he does

There is something special, simple ..why do you guys keep opening threads about barcanista.. and not HungerBad

Anyway, you guys can go ahead and open another barcanistaa ..
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by MabraO: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2015
dunkem21:

There is something special, simple ..why do you guys keep opening threads about barcanista.. and not HungerBad

Anyway, you guys can go ahead and open another barcanistaa ..

U don't even where u belong
Barcanista followers open thread on his behalf saying he is a God to be worshipped nd how his threads re all that.
If d whole world stands for u they pushing u to ur early grave
Ask Jonah daft he ll tell u
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by dunkem21(m): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2015
MabraO:

U don't even where u belong
Barcanista followers open thread on his behalf saying he is a God to be worshipped nd how his threads re all that.
If d whole world stands for u they pushing u to ur early grave
Ask Jonah daft he ll tell u

I don hear, joor ..The world is sitting down for Buhari ..

Next ..
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by ddippset(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2015
engineerboat:

I dont know why some people will just throw caution to the wind, putting aside civility. I think its time this CHANGErians realise that, this behaviour is just a ridicle to what the CHANGE govt acclaimed to stand for.

@Seun, you cannot keep qieting now, call your mods to order.
civility? Lol. Daura dul1ard, Buhari is a terrorist, Buhari s plane will crash, abok1 buhari. This is civility!
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2015
MabraO:
It's a pity taniods no get sense

Common sense should tell u who is who

Wots so special about using ur monicker

Common sense is indeed not common
The worse of it is that the person reporting a handle being cloned is himself using a cloned handle.
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by arsetalks(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:
Allowing clones free access will only cause harm to NL.
But it was okay when pro APC members' monikers were clone right?

Your attention seeking knows no bound.
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by bettercreature(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Under normal Nairaland rules,i dont think there is any rule against cloning so i dont think the MODS has the right to ban the guy but i must say its totally wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF / Here Are 7 Things APC Attacked Jonathan For Doing That Buhari Is Currently Doing / Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.