Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion (3421 Views)

Saraki Accused Of Cloning Sahara Reporters / The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! / Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
engineerboat:

Thats is part of their promised change. The moerator are keeping quet now, but this is not a good approach by APC folks,

Childish behaviour,
Their paymasters cloned inec pvc
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by dunkem21(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nigerians can now see the calibre of people that shout change ..

..Cheats, clones and fraudsters ..how many can one count?
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Passingshotx:
Seems the mods are actively promoting the cloning of names like in the past. Someone cloned Barcanista's name and the mods actively supported the illegality by moving a thread created by the nitwit to the frontpage instead of banning him.

Lets see where it ends, APC supporters started it long time ago by cloning Sincere9gerian's name, we responded. This brazen act of illegality would be responded with an equally brazen act of illegality.

Seems the mods wants to turn Nairaland to 2go.
OP, Nairaland na ur investment? This a brazen act of joblessness for both the reporter and the 'reportee'...some1 clone my acct by name 'MrLouisVanGaal' did i commit suicide Nawa o! Hw abt 'Omenkata' cloning Omenka...did he protest That's childishness! Get a life TANoids! SHOWER BRAINS!!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by engineerboat(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
pastorapostle@gmail.com

@Barcanista, 'bi omode ba n ge igi ninu igbo, agbalagba lo mo ibi ti a wo si', 'agba ni rara ngba'.

You will know a child by his/her attitude and behaviour, remain resolute, no shaking. Its because you are ahead of them hence the mimic.
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by MabraO: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
It's a pity taniods no get sense

Common sense should tell u who is who

Wots so special about using ur monicker

Common sense is indeed not common

1 Like

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by dunkem21(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
OP, Nairaland na ur investment? This a brazen act of joblessness for both the reporter and the 'reportee'...some1 clone my acct by name 'MrLouisVanGaal' did i commit suicide Nawa o! Hw abt 'Omenkata' cloning Omenka...did he protest That's childishness! Get a life TANoids! SHOWER BRAINS!!!!

You should be concerned and shout if your moniker is cloned unless you cloned it yourself ..there's no limit to what you guys can do ..

I remember when Mizmycoli was cloned ..she shouted to the high heavens ..

Our monikers are our unique selves ..get it
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by dunkem21(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
MabraO:
Common sense should tell u who is who

There's something spectacular about monikers ..
Why has nobody cloned you
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
engineerboat:

@Barcanista, 'bi omode ba n ge igi ninu igbo, agbalagba lo mo ibi ti a wo si', 'agba ni rara ngba'.

You will know a child by his/her attitude and behaviour, remain resolute, no shaking. Its because you are ahead of them hence the mimic.
No Surrender Bro!

@Dumkem21: Their aim is to distract us in the PDP from dealing with issues that regards Nigeria.
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
dunkem21:

There's something spectacular about monikers ..

Why has nobody cloned you
magine someone registering a football club as Rel Madrid ÇF (minus the "a).... No FA will accept it! People protect their brands just like you will p®otect yours... Except someone like the guy you quoted who sees nothing wrong.
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by engineerboat(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
MabraO:
Common sense should tell u who is who. Bad is bad, dont give another name.
Why creating a similar moniker with the reference to @Barcanista.
are you the cloner,
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by nwadiuko1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
temitemi1:
I hope Nairaland can handle this...
na seun go lose last last
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by okolochyke: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Passingshotx:
Since it is no longer an offence on Nairaland to clone people's names, we will obliged the mods.

If it was an offence, the inbred who cloned Barcanista's name wouldn't have made front page, he would instead have been banned.

Your grammar sucks!

Go to school, you no gree

1 Like

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by ionsman: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
And the o.p is using a cloned account of passingshot. What an irony....

You TANoids are complaining here, but you failed to notice that right?

Shameless creatures.

1 Like

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by engineerboat(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:

No Surrender Bro!

@Dumkem21: Their aim is to distract us in the PDP from dealing with issues that regards Nigeria.

no mind dem jare. They are registered CLONER.

No wonder the CLONER agent are trying to CLONE acclaimed miraclelous POWER Improvement;
NNPC refinery miraclelous working as acclaimed by one of their cloner, no mention because that moniker is factorially! Fake. Anyway the initial mid-year 2016 as said by new nnpc gmd stand
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by okolochyke: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
dunkem21:

You should be concerned and shout if your moniker is cloned unless you cloned it yourself ..there's no limit to what you guys can do ..

I remember when Mizmycoli was cloned ..she shouted to the high heavens ..

Our monikers are our unique selves ..get it

No moniker is unique to anybody on a faceless forum, well except for jobless tools who have nothing better to occupy their time with.

My name is Obike, now that is unique.

4 Likes

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by dunkem21(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
okolochyke:

No moniker is unique to anybody on a faceless forum, well except for jobless tools who have nothing better to occupy their time with.

My name is Obike, now that is unique.

Enjoy your new game, bro ..It catches up!
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by okolochyke: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
dunkem21:

Enjoy your new game, bro ..It catches up!

Which part of my post do you disagree with?

Btw, my name is Chinedu
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by engineerboat(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
okolochyke:

Your grammar sucks!
Go to school, you no gree
Are you a CLONING CLONER
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by dunkem21(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
okolochyke:

Btw, my name is Chinedu

None bro ..enjoy the game, it catches up!
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by engineerboat(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
okolochyke:

Btw, my name is Chinedu
did you like okoloshike or obyke chineduu
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by okolochyke: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
dunkem21:

None bro ..enjoy the game, it catches up!

You take your online rep too serious.

Go and find something better to occupy your time

2 Likes

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by okolochyke: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
engineerboat:

did you like
okoloshike or obyke chineduu

Anyone is fine by me

what is your name?
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by dunkem21(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
okolochyke:

Shut up, bro.
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by dunkem21(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
okolochyke:

Thanks, bro. ..Nice game, ..It catches up!
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by okolochyke: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
dunkem21:

Shut up, bro.

Ok bro
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by GenBloodykiIler: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Empty threats as usual

who's this bastard
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by GenBloodykiIler: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
ionsman:
And the o.p is using a cloned account of passingshot. What an irony....

You TANoids are complaining here, but you failed to notice that right?

Shameless creatures.

Otu nne i grin
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by dunkem21(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
okolochyke:

Ok bro

Thanks bro ..
Next ..
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

who's this bastard
I regret donating my sperm to your mother. You are a disgrace to the family grin
Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by egift(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
All these wailing and breaking of head just because PS got major recognition. Today I have seen "Enemies of Progress" in its practical form. What a big shame on all the PDP supporters here. Now they will be all over the place to cry after me.

SHM.

1 Like

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by remsonik(f): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
saTANists you people are devoid of sense,so cos someone opened a moniker similar to yours you decided to clone passingshot moniker. I bet it you guys will wail forever.

2 Likes

Re: The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion by GenBloodykiIler: 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
I can see egift the nairaland resident thief and fraudster peeping grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos) / Five APC Governors Working For Atiku - Leaders. Ng / "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.