Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 (5398 Views)

Buhari Is A Liar: Here Is What Ojukwu Said In 2004 About Biafra / Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) / "APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omololu007:
how old r u

Old enough to fit my c0ck in your mother's gaping hole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
am Nigerian n have every right to promote peace n stop any one or thing that wants to cause havoc like dis deluded monkey bishopmagic

You are a slave clinging to the old but still claiming change

Fool you better start getting used to sharia law.

Slave

3 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by c33b33(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
am Nigerian n have every right to promote peace n stop any one or thing that wants to cause havoc like dis deluded monkey bishopmagic

Mr Nigeria go and promote peace in the North where BokoHaram is wrecking havoc.
Mr Nigeria you can also visit the refugee camps there,they are numerous.
Mr Nigeria you can still also help to offload the Red Cross trunks that came with relief materials for refugees!
Mr Nigeria,your country is already in havoc,stop fooling yourself.

IPOB Youth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Omololu007(m): 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
BishopMagic:

Old enough to fit my c0ck in your mother's gaping hole
den start typin lik a matured guy

3 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by chamboy(m): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
this thread should be closed ASAP ....

#saynotoe_war
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by abduljabbar4(m): 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op im not proud of it but no bastard can do that to the northerners. I grew up in Kaduna and i have never heard of such. All i know is that the iboes always get butchered like rams. They slit ur throats like rams. Stop posting false information. No ibo can try that nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
c33b33:

Mr Nigeria go and promote peace in the North where BokoHaram is wrecking havoc.
Mr Nigeria you can also visit the refugee camps there,they are numerous.
Mr Nigeria you can still also help to offload the Red Cross trunks that came with relief materials for refugees!
Mr Nigeria,your country is already in havoc,stop fooling yourself.

IPOB Youth

Ignore the coward parasite
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
chamboy:
this thread should be closed ASAP ....

#saynotoe_war

Slave what are you still doing here?

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Op im not proud of it but no bastard can do that to the northerners. I grew up in Kaduna and i have never heard of such. All i know is that the iboes always get butchered like rams. They slit ur throats like rams. Stop posting false information. No ibo can try that nonsense.

Have you completed your jihad in Kaduna, Jos, Adamawa, Gobe and Bauchi?

You awusas are cowards who strike when no one suspects and when you are beating back you call your allah army to back you up.

Coward thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by abduljabbar4(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2015
BishopMagic:

Have you completed your jihad in Kaduna, Jos, Adamawa, Gobe and Bauchi?

You awusas are cowards who strike when no one suspects and when you are beating back you call your allah army to back you up.

Coward thieves
Inyamuri atleast i can be a thief and survive in Indonesia. Who are the pirates, prostitutes, drug pushers, sellers of stolen items, sellers of fake products and baby factory owners in Nigeria?

You guys hide behind the internet and insult Tribes but you cant say it to their faces. I can look at an ibo man in the face and insult his tribe(which is not my habit) and nothing will happen but an ibo man cannot say the same about my tribe in my presence. Thats a fact.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Inyamuri atleast i can be a thief and survive in Indonesia. Who are the pirates, prostitutes, drug pushers, sellers of stolen items, sellers of fake products and baby factory owners in Nigeria?

You guys hide behind the internet and insult Tribes but you cant say it to their faces. I can look at an ibo man in the face and insult his tribe(which is not my habit) and nothing will happen but an ibo man cannot say the same about my tribe in my presence. Thats a fact.

Ab0ki I am not igbo let that sink into your empty Koran carrying skull case.

Who are the suicide bombers?

Who wanted to blow up an aircraft?

Who is the only Nigerian doing life for trying to blow up a jet liner?

Which people still account for polio in Nigeria?

Which region has more destitute diseased beggars?

Which region records highest infant mortality, tuberculosis, vvf, underage marriage and subscribe to a useless medieval Arabic legal code?

6 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2015
BishopMagic:
The Igbos also attacked prominent northern business men assets after it was discovered that a particular sole distributor for peugeot in Kaduna was behind a rescent sectarian riot which specifically targeted igbo owned businesses.

After repelling the mob the igbo traders proceeded in the spirit of rioting to burn down a dealership. outlet and every car they found.

Since that day, sectarian riots never reach igbo businesses . The Almajiris knew their machete is no match for a 12 gauge shotgun
if I may ask, why then did over 2million ibos flee the north during the last presidential elections? In fact the exodus happened twice. The first one was before the elections were postponed, the next one just before the actual poll. The north was virtually emptied of ibos so much so I had to open a thread about it. Did their shotguns stop working all of a sudden?

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2015
Of course I know about dis. my cousins in d north have guns, legal guns.

D northern fools are now very selective of areas they attack. If u wan die, Just go close to sabo ngeri kano wit cutlass, u will be shocked.
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

How is Abubakar Shekau?

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by BishopMagic: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2015
kropotkin2:
if I may ask, why then did over 2million ibos flee the north during the last presidential elections? In fact the exodus happened twice. The first one was before the elections were postponed, the next one just before the actual poll. The north was virtually emptied of ibos so much so I had to open a thread about it. Did their shotguns stop working all of a sudden?

They sent their families back east but the men remained.

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2015
BishopMagic:

They sent their families back east but the men remained.

I doubt it. In my area they all fled, despite assurances that the army will keep them safe. No one remained

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by abduljabbar4(m): 12:26am On Aug 14, 2015
BishopMagic:

Ab0ki I am not igbo let that sink into your empty Koran carrying skull case.

Who are the suicide bombers?

Who wanted to blow up an aircraft?

Who is the only Nigerian doing life for trying to blow up a jet liner?

Which people still account for polio in Nigeria?

Which region has more destitute diseased beggars?

Which region records highest infant mortality, tuberculosis, vvf, underage marriage and subscribe to a useless medieval Arabic legal code?

Which region left yearly by its indigens?

Which region has the most infertile soil?

Which region has the highest number of armed robbers

Which region is the most hated?

Which region foolishly supported a man who lead them to war and then dressed like a woman and ran to another country to get drunk and watch sexy young girls dancing mapouka?

Which region is currently begging for appointment and and the same time saying that it doesnt need the government?

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 14, 2015
BishopMagic:

What is this gambari slave spewing?

This thread is for men and not cowards.

Go and look for a Buhari pictorial thread to sing your praise.

Slave
Don't mind the buffoon! what you said is exactly what him and his likes does on NL they love singing praises for their god GMB.

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 14, 2015
chamboy:
How is he trying to cause havoc?
By demanding dat d ppl defend demselves against attackers dat are comung to kill der families and destroy there assets for no reason?

3 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 14, 2015
Many Northerners are truly not ready for One Nigeria.

They greedily accept One Nigeria, but quickly reject the CONSEQUENCES of One Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Now you lied and you know it. why won't an Igbo man insult you face to face are you God? look at this onye awusa almajiri boko haram o!

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Yf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by IGBOSON1: 1:25am On Aug 14, 2015
chamboy:
fool u are happy for being backward

^^^Knobhead!......Better to be backward than dead!

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by IGBOSON1: 1:30am On Aug 14, 2015
imhotep:
Many Northerners are truly not ready for One Nigeria.

They greedily accept One Nigeria, but quickly reject the CONSEQUENCES of One Nigeria.

^^^The joke's on us in the south....our oversabi no get part two! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by abduljabbar4(m): 1:31am On Aug 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Now you lied and you know it. why won't an Igbo man insult you face to face are you God? look at this onye awusa almajiri boko haram o!
Actually i didnt. Who doesnt know that inyamurais are fear-fear people? Babu matsorata kaman igbo ai

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 14, 2015
em.

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Gv

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 14, 2015
ings go.

3 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Truckpusher(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2015
What Ojukwu did was what every sane leader would have done.
You can't force me to live in the same country with you yet at the slightest provocation engineered by some criminal business men who wants to make more profit after Igbos businesses had gone down with such riots and you expect them not to arm themselves?

Igbos should arm themselves and if anything happens stay there , fight there and die there.

One Nigeria we are already in until they become civilized and not hiding under religion to perpetrate evil.

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by abduljabbar4(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2015
lygn19:

Mark my word, ur people would be in for a great shocker when d time is right, I ve been nice to northerners, most hv taken me in down here in d south, and it's a good thing, let them keep showing me to more of der people, when d time is right we wud pay u guys in ur own coins in a thousand fold, u won't hear dat ur people were openly attacked or lynched, but I tell u, body bags wud be returning up North as d days go bye.
Let's see how things go.
Like i said i do not support any fight. But you know that we have more igbos here. They started running back to their villages 3 months before elections.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by abduljabbar4(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2015
lygn19:

Brave man, u are in d north and u are cursing igbos, before now I used to caution my brothers who curse ur useless people in d streets, but from now on it has ended I would join the bandwagon, ab0kis are not a people to be reasoned with, when u treat them like trash which they are they would remain loyal to u.
Who is stopping you? The next time they catch a thief in my area( who is very likely to be ibo) even Osama Bin Laden will pity him.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by truefact: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ab.ok.i you lie like APC and liar Mohamed joined....you cant insult an Igbos in Aba and go free.....an Igbo can insult you in Aba and you won't do a sh.it....you can only insult an Igbo in your north or west, and get free...just know that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa's Most Entrepreneurial Ethnic Groups / Difference Between Osun State And The State Of Osun (photos) / Osibanjo May Take Over As Mr President Becomes Weaker(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.