Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 (5381 Views)

Buhari Is A Liar: Here Is What Ojukwu Said In 2004 About Biafra / Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) / "APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by abduljabbar4(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2015
truefact:

Ab.ok.i you lie like APC and liar Mohamed joined....you cant insult an Igbos in Aba and go free.....an Igbo can insult you in Aba and you won't do a sh.it....you can only insult an Igbo in your north or west, and get free...just know that
I can even be the first to insult him. Unlike you ibos we the Hausas are fearless. We are real MEN. Just like ojukwu all ibos are cowards

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by truefact: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I can even be the first to insult him. Unlike you ibos we the Hausas are fearless. We are real MEN. Just like ojukwu all ibos are cowards
Abo.ki, you are the cowards. ...if war or fight is about Igbos and north, I swear to you there will only remain cows....come to Aba and talk rubish...smelly goa.t..

The north should always thank yorubas....without yorubas north are nothing and without north yorubas are nothing too

3 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by PentiumPro(f): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin grin
Yinboess, always at war with other Nigerians, with Ghanaian or South Africans.
Dem take trouble swear for una? cheesy
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by abduljabbar4(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
truefact:

Abo.ki, you are the cowards. ...if war or fight is about Igbos and north, I swear to you there will only remain cows....come to Aba and talk rubish...smelly goa.t..

The north should always thank yorubas....without yorubas north are nothing and without north yorubas are nothing too
You biafrans like making mouth. The whole of igbos cant beat the southwest talkless of the north. Do you know what you mean by saying 'north'? You mean the North West, North central and North East all against a small tribe like ibo? You must be sick.

The Yorubas can do without the North and the North can do without the Yorubas. You stinking liars just talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
[q
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
G

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by abduljabbar4(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
lygn19:

The next time we would catch any not even boko haram, boko haram suspects around here, even Devil would pity him. Time shall tell sha.
I will even thank you if you kill an enemy of the North. Why are you so daft? You are supposed to support them na like kodded and soundking

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
[q
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by PentiumPro(f): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
lygn19:
Talking too much makes someone seem like a joke. I don't hv any brother, uncle, aunt, sister, or blood relation outside the East.
If u like let tumble d entire igbo population in the north, when d time is right, we won't only pay u guys in ur coins, we wud do it, treat dem, when they are about to head we would do it again. Taking an ab0kis useless life is too easy a way for them.

You should be ashamed of yourself, I used to think you are a level headed Ibo, but I was really wrong.
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
PentiumPro:

You should be ashamed of yourself, I used to think you are a level headed Ibo, but I was really wrong.
I am not a tribalist neither do I support tribalism, I ve been hearing abt dz killings but I always thought it was exaggerated, but for dat abduljabbar4 to say it even boasting abt it made me really know it's the truth, I am beginning to know dat really some of dz things are true. Time shall tell sha.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Majlaw(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Here in my place... Ordinary aboki shoe shiner use to beat the heaven out of d Igbos and send dem to hell. U can call any of ur igbo relatives in Nasarawa. Jst recently Almakura destroy igbo market without any compensation... Dats wat dey got for failin to vote for him.
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Majlaw:
Here in my place... Ordinary aboki shoe shiner use to beat the heaven out of d Igbos and send dem to hell. U can call any of ur igbo relatives in Nasarawa. Jst recently Almakura destroy igbo market without any compensation... Dats wat dey got for failin to vote for him.
Wow, congrats let them carry on.
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by c33b33(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Majlaw:

And in two months,the stupid Igbo men will recover their losses. And will continue to patronize the poverty stricken gworo seller and shoe shiner. And the almajiri criminals rate will continue to increase.
Foolish Igbomen!will they ever learn?

IPOB Youth
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by carnegiefan: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You biafrans like making mouth. The whole of igbos cant beat the southwest talkless of the north. Do you know what you mean by saying 'north'? You mean the North West, North central and North East all against a small tribe like ibo? You must be sick.

The Yorubas can do without the North and the North can do without the Yorubas. You stinking liars just talk anyhow

The unfortunate (unprepared) 1967-70 war has eaten much of your brains. In 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973 till today, a certain "tiny" country called Isreal has held ALL Arab countries in a military chokehold, and there is NOTHING any of them can do about it. Guess the combined population of Arab nations? I'd say hundreds of millions. Guess Israel's population? About 7 million.
We are diligently studying the Israelis.
In 1967, for every single Biafran soldier killed in action, 2-4 Nigerian soldiers died.
Next time we shall perfect a strategy to make it 1 Biafran to 100 Nigerians, like Israel does.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
carnegiefan:

The unfortunate (unprepared) 1967-70 war has eaten much of your brains. In 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973 till today, a certain "tiny" country called Isreal has held ALL Arab countries in a military chokehold, and there is NOTHING any of them can do about it. Guess the combined population of Arab nations? I'd say hundreds of millions. Guess Israel's population? About 7 million.
We are diligently studying the Israelis.
In 1967, for every single Biafran soldier killed in action, 2-4 Nigerian soldiers died.
Next time we shall perfect a strategy to make it 1 Biafran to 100 Nigerians, like Israel does.
It's ok, time shall tell.
Re: What Ojukwu Told Igbos In Kaduna In 2001 by carnegiefan: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
lygn19:

It's ok, time shall tell.

And time is on OUR side. We ain't rushing this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. / Query Letter From A Local Government In Bauchi / Money Politics: NASS Reviews Campaign Spending Limits Upward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.