Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! (4393 Views)

You Are All Invited / Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
His Excellency
Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal Cfr
(Mutawallen Sokoto)
Executive Governor Of Sokoto State
And
Alh. Usman Sulaiman (Dan Madamin Isa)
State Party Chairman APC Sokoto State

Cordially invite you to the Wedding Fatiha Of
Bashar Isah Jabo
(Media Assistant APC Sokoto)
And
Asma'u Bello A. Bello

Which will take place as follows:
Venue: Residence of Late Dan Galadiman Wazirin Sokoto, Gidadawa Area Sokoto.
Date: Saturday 15-08-2015
Time: 12:00pm

Turbaning Ceremony as Sarkin Yakin Jabo
Venue: Palace Of Sarkin Burmin Jabo, Jabo Town.
Date: Saturday 15-08-2015
Time: 4:00pm

Cc
Seun
Lalatisclala
Ishilove
Bacanista

Please show to love to your brother

2 Shares

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by jamex93(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na free transport?

any way congrat!!

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Cutehector(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
So dis dude be nairalander

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by ladyF(f): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lol happy married life....

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Deejavuu(f): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Happy married life..

Hope we gonna have enough jollof rice there?

Sokoto here i come, this thread is the gate pass ba? I don't want to gate crash..

Truckpusher oya begin book tickets grin

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
ladyF:
Thanks Dear

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by prestige2013: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Zarah Buhari am available oooo, its our time.

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Deejavuu:
Happy married life..

Sokoto here i come, this thread is the gate pass ba? I don't want to gate crash..

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by prestige2013: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
ladyF:
Babe- you no dey sleep?

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
So dis dude be nairalander
Yes o

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Eco2580:

Yes o
nna sokoto far... I need money for transport fare... U can give me right

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Truckpusher(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Deejavuu:
Happy married life..

If you attend an occassion that you weren't invited and you end up breaking any glass , you'd be forced to pay. cheesy

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
is ur father tambuwal? Former speaker of house of reps?

His father is tambuwal, President of United Nations. Foolishness!

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by jamex93(m): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
is ur father tambuwal? Former speaker of house of reps?

lwkmd

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Deejavuu(f): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you attend an occassion that you weren't invited and you end up breaking any glass , you'd be forced to pay. cheesy

This thread will serve as invitation.

Just show it at the entrance grin

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Cutehector(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
FowlYansh:

His father is tambuwal, President of United Nations. Foolishness!
kinda tired tonyt
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Truckpusher(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Deejavuu:

This thread will serve as invitation.

Just show it at the entrance grin
Oya nau come my house make we discuss the outfit nau.

Make we no go dress like Boko haram show for wedding. grin

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by prestige2013: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:

You can start trekking from now to book a space.

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Cutehector(m): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
prestige2013:

You can start trekking from now to book a space.
dry
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Deejavuu(f): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oya nau come my house make we discuss the outfit nau.

Make we no go dress like Boko haram show for wedding. grin

Alright, thank God weekend don come. First flight to PHC.

We will rock south south style. You go dress like Goodluck Jonathan grin.

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by missKiffy(f): 12:12am On Aug 14, 2015
Congrat

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Truckpusher(m): 12:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

Alright, thank God weekend don come. First flight to PHC.

We will rock south south style. You go dress like Goodluck Jonathan grin.

I go dress like Micheal Jackson. grin

You sef go fear wedding na when you go see me wear white hanglove with better jerry coil for head. grin Come wear better skin tight Jean.
Even the celebrant go know say no be everybody dem dey invite come occassion. grin

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Truckpusher(m): 1:03am On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Oshofree boy. grin

Even for person celebration you wan collect ? Una no dey taya to collect? cheesy

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by jomoh: 5:09am On Aug 14, 2015
Interesting

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2015
No pre wedding pictures?

Anyway, congrats. .
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2015
APC wedding.
Hope say una give guest change?
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by gidjah(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Hmm,,..san' nU Ango,Allah ya bada zaman lafiya ,(Amin su' ma, Amin) i siurely know, that Amariya, ba'bu le'fi.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2015
MarvellousGod:
No pre wedding pictures?

Anyway, congrats. .
Yes Sister, until they tie our wedding knot!
Wait for the post wedding/turbing ceremony pictures
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Adaobi12:
APC wedding.

Hope say una give guest change?
Yes now
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2015
gidjah:
Hmm,,..san' nU Ango,Allah ya bada zaman lafiya ,(Amin su' ma, Amin) i siurely know, that Amariya, ba'bu le'fi.
Amin, thank u Dan'uwa.
grin yeah Gimbiyar tawa ba laifi
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Beremx(f): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
The last time I was in Sokoto was in 1995. Sokoto is too far to attend wedding.

Chai! An APC wedding for that matter? Anyway,HML to the couple.

My Pal's Wife Cheats Constantly / I Beg You In The Name Of God, Please Help! / She Won't Sleep With Her Hubby!