Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. (4005 Views)

Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders / APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect / Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by ibrahimdoc: 1:16am On Aug 14, 2015
I want to say this, these igbos traders yorubas often neglect are very successful set of people, most of them a richer then Bank CEO, have you been to computer village, have you heard of Slot, have you been to trade fair, do you know these Alaba boys are heavy importers dealing directly with Chinese companies, some are having a customized brand of electronics...I have had the privilege to tour igbos states and of course Yoruba states, and I can confidently say that igbos are richer than Yoruba, it is only a blind man that will say otherwise...Yes yorubas are very rich, you guys normally call otudela and honeywell man, ask yourself how many are these people in Yoruba land and let me tell you, do you know that sME is what drives our economy just like in Thailand and do you know igbos control 80 percent of this? igbos dominate in real estate in Abuja and in Landed properties as confirmed by El rufia himself....Please give credit to the igbos, because these people were dispossessed of thier properties and monies after the war, normally they should not be compared with any section of Nigeria, but here we are comparing them with those that benefited most in the Indeginization policy...igbo wealth is well spread and that is true meaning of wealth, and not a few people will be multi millionaire while the rest will be living in Poverty..this is my contribution as a neutral person and I hope this settles the argument..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 14, 2015
since ten pm till now i have been on youtube watching biafra videos. i must confess its so beautiful. biafra is a sure thing, even the devil knows that. my morale is even higher than before, just like my director would say, IT IS BIAFRA OR DEATH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Igbo thread again

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:43am On Aug 14, 2015
ibrahimdoc:
I want to say this, these igbos traders yorubas often neglect are very successful set of people, most of them a richer then Bank CEO, have you been to computer village, have you heard of Slot, have you been to trade fair, do you know these Alaba boys are heavy importers dealing directly with Chinese companies, some are having a customized brand of electronics...I have had the privilege to tour igbos states and of course Yoruba states, and I can confidently say that igbos are richer than Yoruba, it is only a blind man that will say otherwise...Yes yorubas are very rich, you guys normally call otudela and honeywell man, ask yourself how many are these people in Yoruba land and let me tell you, do you know that sME is what drives our economy just like in Thailand and do you know igbos control 80 percent of this? igbos dominate in real estate in Abuja and in Landed properties as confirmed by El rufia himself....Please give credit to the igbos, because these people were dispossessed of thier properties and monies after the war, normally they should not be compared with any section of Nigeria, but here we are comparing them with those that benefited most in the Indeginization policy...igbo wealth is well spread and that is true meaning of wealth, and not a few people will be multi millionaire while the rest will be living in Poverty..this is my contribution as a neutral person and I hope this settles the argument..

Ibo and his small dykk syndrome. Men with large dykk dont make noise about how much they weigh in their underwear....they talk less and leave it to the damsel to make the discovery. Lol. cheesy

20 Likes

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by azzima(m): 4:21am On Aug 14, 2015
CBN (CHEST BEATERS OF NIGERIA )

15 Likes

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 14, 2015
another igbo yoruba dickk measuring thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by M4gunners: 5:07am On Aug 14, 2015
Remove Igbos from nigeria all you will get is Zoo.People will be busy pushing shadows instead of being creative.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by ibrahimdoc: 6:38am On Aug 14, 2015
The richest Nigerian tribe is Igbo, followed by yoruba and then Hausa/Fulani this is my unbiased view.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Thanks Mr Ibrahim...Don't mind those Yoruba guys. They glue dem selves in Yoruba land their whole lives n yet want to comment about places they or their father have never visited...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2015
You people talk too loud and too much.

Fast logical questions:

If u go to computer village during Christmas and new year wey most igbos don leave for east, tell me, u no dey see something buy?

Biva techs has like 6 outlets for comp villa...the guy lives in UK and works with a phone company...he is a Yoruba man. Very rich and into gas too...abeg...how many outlet does slot get for village? because u people can shout and make because doesn't make u impo...

One funny thing is ds: if the Hausas stay away for just a month, you will be surprised how the price if food stuffs will skyrocket. This is a fact.

It is a prove that u are not as important as u thought you are...

U guya buy and sell like the normal others...stop being lousy abt it...anyone could do your job if u die sef...

6 Likes

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by chidiokoye444: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2015
ibrahimdoc:
The richest Nigerian tribe is Igbo, followed by yoruba and then Hausa/Fulani this is my unbiased view.
. Hhhhhhkkkkk don't mind this yorubas on nairaland.they keep saying that they are richer than the igbos but can't tel us how they have been able to help the poor yorubas who are doin noting.the igbos on the other hand always try to help each other.it is hard to see any igbo family that dosnt have one or two people that are not doing well

5 Likes

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by fulanimafia: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2015
The OP is clearly pained that you people are disrespecting his shop grin.

Yorubas watch it, stop hurting people's feelings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by DjAndroid: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Op My brother, you seem to delight in tribal bigotry . I have seen all your threads, they are only igbo- yoruba -hausa -ijaw- etc.

My brother, it will be a wise decision to re - redirect your thoughts toward being a better igbo man.

**** I am a bona fide igbo man. Nwa afo! But being a tribal bigot doesn't pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by saintfizzo(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2015
undecided can igbos ever stop comparing dick sizes with neighbours? Answer is an Emphatic NO.... why are u niggaz sooo pained? can u just leave yoruba out of ur self imposed headache caused oversized ego and your hatred from heartache caused by too much chest beating?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by xmich(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2015
www.ynaija.xyz/2015/08/de-gea-not-included-in-munited-squad.html?m=0#more

De Gea not included in M’United squad – Van Gaal
Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by saintfizzo(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2015
CBN..... fits just fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by ERockson: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2015
Igbo bearing Ibrahim just to appear neutral with your biased posts here and there. OK we have agreed with you guys that you are the richest tribe, the brilliant and everything. hope you and your kinds will rest and lets rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Fast logical questions:

If u go to computer village during Christmas and new year wey most igbos don leave for east, tell me, u no dey see something buy?

Biva techs has like 6 outlets for comp villa...the guy lives in UK and works with a phone company...he is a Yoruba man. Very rich and into gas too...abeg...how many outlet does slot get for village? because u people can shout and make because doesn't make u impo...

One funny thing is ds: if the Hausas stay away for just a month, you will be surprised how the price if food stuffs will skyrocket. This is a fact.

U guya buy and sell like the normal others...stop being lousy abt it...anyone could do your job if u die sef...

Aren't you the "daft daftus" that claimed you only buy your Techno phones from SLOT and not from Igbos, the other day?. Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by ibrahimdoc: 9:09am On Aug 14, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Aren't you the "daft daftus" that claimed you only buy your Techno phones from SLOT and not from Igbos, the other day?. Lmao!

Slot is igbo

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2015
ERockson:
Igbo bearing Ibrahim just to appear neutral with your biased posts here and there. OK we have agreed with you guys that you are the richest tribe, the brilliant and everything. hope you and your kinds will rest and lets rest

Ibrahim joined naira land over 3 years ago and has been posting since den. Everyone ain't Yoruba who open new handles every month to talk nonsense.
Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by ArodewilliamsT: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
ibrahimdoc:

Slot is igbo

That was why i almost laughed myself to death, when the yorubaboon said he only buys techno fones from SLOT and not from Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

when u foam finish for mouth, let me knw. the contention then was why wld people buy phones from fraudulent Igbo guys who sold fake S6 for someone.

So, slot's phone got warrantees, and I clearly said I dnt buy from fraudulent igbos but I buy in slot who everyone knows is not like the other igbos...

it's good u remember me though...but u must av turn on ur thinking ability why arguing...
Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by totit: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
ibrahimdoc:

Just want the world to see how brain**lz you are ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by ArodewilliamsT: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
when u foam finish for mouth, let me knw. the contention then was why wld people buy phones from fraudulent Igbo guys who sold fake S6 for someone.

So, slot's phone got warrantees, and I clearly said I dnt buy from fraudulent igbos but I buy in slot who everyone knows is not like the other igbos...

it's good u remember me though...but u must av turn on ur thinking ability why arguing...

Com' on getaway, you don't even have enough money to buy a solid fone. You are Running around looking for "UK used techno android" that do not exist for 2K, yet talking about 'Igbo fake fones'. Who dash monkey like you banaba. You get ripped off because you are broke, yet want the Best money can buy. Get to work, you lazy Arrow!
Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

my dear you can't beat the Igbos.
I stay in Ogun state, with the rate Ogun indigene sell their properties to highest bidder, with time Ogun will become Igboland extension.

You know one thing about Igbos is that they develop their region and spread to other regions in Nigeria to dominate the indigene.

That is Igboman for you, no need of hiding the truth, Igbos don't compete with other tribe but among themselves.

Forget all nairaland e-warriors, real Igbos are out there making their dough in every Nigeria cottages.

Infact, between mowe to berger the number of companies owned by Igbos cannot be quantified.

God bless alaIgbo
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Com' on getaway, you don't even have enough money to buy a solid fone. You are Running around looking for "UK used techno android" that do not exist for 2K, yet talking about 'Igbo fake fones'. Who dash monkey like you banaba. You get ripped off because you are broke, yet want the Best money can buy. Get to work, you lazy Arrow!
turn on ur thinking cap..haven't I told you that?

see ur argument as it defies logic...

where did I talk of buying used phones?
where did I say I was ripped off?

I can't buy things from ur ever fraudulent
family...I will deal with the scanty good ones.

but the fact is: I use techno...looking to buy the new C8 in no time now...u can keep foaming in the mouth...

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeitoro:

my dear you can't beat the Igbos.
I stay in Ogun state, with the rate Ogun indigene sell their properties to highest bidder, with time Ogun will become Igboland extension.

You know one thing about Igbos is that they develop their region and spread to other regions in Nigeria to dominate the indigene.

That is Igboman for you, no need of hiding the truth, Igbos don't compete with other tribe but among themselves.

Forget all nairaland e-warriors, real Igbos are out there making their dough in every Nigeria cottages.

Infact, between mowe to berger the number of companies owned by Igbos cannot be quantified.

God bless alaIgbo
God bless Nigeria.
sorry, I stay in Ogun state too..and I dnt knw how igbos are dominating Abeokuta. because u stay in akute or mowe doesn't say that is the whole Ogun state.

u and this Igbo domination, dnt u sound naive?

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by nwadiuko1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Fast logical questions:

bro I agree with you......my igbo brothers are always not able to be calm in the face of prosperity, I mean they like to show that they have made it....and this pisses off many people

but the fact that u can mention rich yoruba dudes should tell you that they are not too many as compared to their igbo counterparts..........in fact, the gap between the poor and the rich in igbo land is very low when compared to others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
sorry, I stay in Ogun state too..and I dnt knw how igbos are dominating Abeokuta. because u stay in akute or mowe doesn't say that is the whole Ogun state.

u and this Igbo domination, dnt u sound naive?

you might decide to ignore the reality but that is the fact.
Not everybody that speak yoruba is one, infact most of my Igbo friends down here speak yoruba, which you know is the reality.
Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by phyllosilicate(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
I find it difficult to understand why a person would be boasting of another man's wealth.
Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by hakeem4(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cool
Re: The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
azzima:
CBN (CHEST BEATERS OF NIGERIA )

ODUA ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF RITUAL-KILLERS (OIRR)

A TYPICAL YORUBA PERSON HARDLY BELIEVE ONE CAN ACHIEVE SUCCESS WITHOUT RESORTING TO RITUAL-KILLINGS

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 25 Prominent Nigerians Over $2billion Arms Purchase Scandal / Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! / Buhari Beats Atiku In Kaduna State-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.