Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Fraud Called Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fraud Called Fashola (7606 Views)

The Packaged Fraud Called Obiano! Enough Is Enough! / Peter Obi's Platform Speech And The Fraud Called 'change' - Charles Ogbu / Here’s The Fraud Buhari/efcc Refused To See!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by mikolo80: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
sluk:
na una still talk am say fashola is d best performing governor.
is he not? his 1 over hundred which is better than 0 over hundred
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by mikolo80: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chiaka:
Non sense! Because Fashola have some beef with Tinubu reason we are hearing Fashola did this and Fashola did that, Tinubu by far did worse than Fashola why aint anything been said about him..........hypocrisy!
Tinubu did nothing in Lagos State, No work was done by Tinubu when he was Governor of Lagos State, Fashola at least by far worked more than Tinubu if he ever did in any work. So his intention is to have Fashola tied to his Apron for live............its control freaks mentality!
that's what godfatherIsm is all about. you don't challenge the big dog until you're ready to take him out
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by saint047(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
joseph1832:

Which school? I can't see any school, all I can see is just a sign post.

And how did you come about all this details? Were you awarded the contract to carry out all this? Please kindly share, I'll like to know the source of your info.

Just posting figures here doesn't amount to anything whatsoever. You should have a viable source.
Fraud of Fashola

Surface Dressing of Ikola Road
(Phase 1) in Alimosho LGA

N268.5million to grade the road

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by saint047(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fraud of Fashola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Happiness87(f): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:
That N78m on private website can't be justified anywhere
can 2.2bn for 1.5km road and another 7.6bn for 2. 6km roads without flyovers or bridges justifiable??

1 Like

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Happiness87(f): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chiaka:
Non sense! Because Fashola have some beef with Tinubu reason we are hearing Fashola did this and Fashola did that, Tinubu by far did worse than Fashola why aint anything been said about him..........hypocrisy!
Tinubu did nothing in Lagos State, No work was done by Tinubu when he was Governor of Lagos State, Fashola at least by far worked more than Tinubu if he ever did in any work. So his intention is to have Fashola tied to his Apron for live............its control freaks mentality!
when lies and propaganda backfires.

I pray for a day when Sahara desert reporters will face APC big wigs including Obj

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by joseph1832(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
saint047:
Fraud of Fashola

How did you come about this figures? I need your source, stop dwelling on mere hear say, it lacks substance and doesn't give credibility to your argument.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by saint047(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
joseph1832:
How did you come about this figures? I need your source, stop dwelling on mere hear say, it lacks substance and doesn't give credibility to your argument.

When you hit the streets, the reality of bad roads & drainages, tolls and N400B debt stare you at the face.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by saint047(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Fashola was receiving

25-30B monthly as IGR
10-15B monthly as FAAC
Total: 40-45B monthly

Squandered 70b on failed Eko Rail after 8yrs
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by joseph1832(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
saint047:

When you hit the streets, the reality of bad roads & drainages, tolls and N400B debt stare you at the face.
Abeg go and sit down, your claims lack substance, I urge you to go and learn how to get your facts straight.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by PenSniper: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Flets:
fashola is the biggest propaganda fraud of the last 8yrs.

Now lets leave Propaganda aside..... I need someone to outline 3 key things fashola did that points to ingenuity

Lagos state has the highest IGR in the country yet resposnible for over 40% of total national local debts

For a state that generates over 40 billion naira monthly from IGR and
allocations, Where are the capital intensive projects embarked upon by fashola's admininstration?

Lagos state is already a commercial hub before fashola became governor.... how did fashola improve the commercial attractivesness of lagos?...What policies aimed at attracting investors was put in place by fashola?

What jobs were created by fashola's govt (dont mention Lastma) and how did his govt support the middle class or SMEs?

fashola fixed few roads in Ikoyi, VI, Ikeja and planted flowers, so did Sullivan Chime of Enugu, Akpabio of Akwaibom, Kwankwaso of Kano, Peter Obi of Anambra.... etc; what makes him stand out?

Increasing tax rates and imposing levies on okada riders, shop owners etc is no ingenuity for raising IGR.... What exactly did he do?

Does deporting Nigerians in Nigeria and dumping them under a bridge in the wee hours of the morning sound like an act of a sound mind?

As a matter of fact, people like fashola should not be allowed anywhere close to this current govt. fashola's understanding of .
governance only support the elites which is averse to the touted Buhari's govt for the masses.

Fixing an existing road and tolling it is the height of insensitivity..... and the first in Nigeria by a state government. Imagine if every state government follows the fashola template by tolling roads built using tax payer's money or allocation accruing to a
state.... we would have about 25 tolls in akwa-ibom, 20 in enugu, 23 in anambra....etc.

fashola and Amaechi led the
governors to demand and share the Soverign wealth fund which led to crash of our economy

fashola filed a suit against signing the Freedom of Information Bill in
Lagos state

Unfortunately, we Nigerians hardly reason beyond our noses... and that is why propaganda sells

fashola looked like a performer because he took over from a a failed Tinubu under whom Lagos collapsed. The immense fraud under his govt must be probed.

And now......78 million naira of tax payers money used for Fashola's personal website.

Thank you. Seconded.
I have always felt amused when people tout Fashola as a presidential material. Far from it. He is the biggest fraud and failure as a governor on the landscape of Nigeria.
For 8 years he built no new school in the state.
He is too elitist and cares less about the less-privileged. Left to Fashola, the children of the poor would be denied tertiary education.
Fashola trived on propaganda.
He is on record as the only governor who had the effontry and shamelessness to go to court on the FOI bill and refused to sign it into law. Who does not know its to prevent his monumental fraud from being exposed.
To cap it all, his utterances belied his academic qualification and showed that his SAN was nothing but a political award.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
ionsman:
By the time we know of Akpabio's own, fashola's own will be child's play.
don't be lazy, use google and tell us
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by saint047(m): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Abeg go and sit down, your claims lack substance, I urge you to go and learn how to get your facts straight.
what substance do you need? Don't be myopic bro
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by ionsman: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
don't be lazy, use google and tell us

Ecoterrors, where do you live?
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
ionsman:

Ecoterrrors, where do you live?
does it matter?
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
ionsman:

Ecoterrrors, where do you live?
does it matter?
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by ionsman: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
does it matter?

Yep . Don't be rude. Tell me.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by ahaz: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Chiaka:
this Is not an excuse.gej is suffering for objs corruption so fashola must suffer for tinubus.so there must he a scape goat.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by joseph1832(m): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2015
saint047:
what substance do you need? Don't be myopic bro
I know for a fact that even if myopia is staring at you in your face you won't be able to recognize it.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by owobokiri(m): 1:14am On Aug 15, 2015
He bought over the press. . They dressed him up as the new messiah while he looted to no end. . Watch what you read. .
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Truckpusher(m): 1:16am On Aug 15, 2015
joseph1832:
What justification is there? just how many sticks of dynamite do you guys need in your head to make understand. The company responsible for the website have released a statement and addressed this issue but you guys won't listen!.

One will start thinking that your bitterness might actually lead you and your demented kind to become terrorists/militants.
Are you naturally dumb or you're being paid to defend the indefensible ?

The fact that you're cursing and fuming at ordinary comments on a social network speaks volume of who you are and what you stand for .
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Firefire(m): 2:09am On Aug 15, 2015
joseph1832:

Check No. 182 on the list for details...

Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by joseph1832(m): 2:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are you naturally dumb or you're being paid to defend the indefensible ?

The fact that you're cursing and fuming at ordinary comments on a social network speaks volume of who you are and what you stand for .
Like I give a rats pen!s what you think.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by joseph1832(m): 2:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Firefire:

Check No. 182 on the list for details...
There is no letter head on the picture of the document you posted. Such document should carry a letter head bro so we can know where it originates from. Otherwise, any dumb fool can use MS word and contort nonsense.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by ayindejimmy(m): 3:08am On Aug 15, 2015
fashola fixed few roads in Ikoyi, VI, Ikeja and planted flowers, so did Sullivan Chime of Enugu, Akpabio of Akwaibom, Kwankwaso of Kano, Peter Obi of Anambra.... etc; what makes him stand out?

The mere fact that you've decide to focus your post on only Fashola while Akpabio and Kwankwaso had all been accused of misappropriation has made him stand out among the rest.
You only throw stone at a fruitful tree remember.

Another thing... Akpabio and kwakanso have all also been accused of misappropriation of fund. But have you read any news from them in their defense? NO. But Fashola has shed some, rather dim, light on his own accusation.

The Federal allocation of Akwa Ibom is more than that of Lagos. And Lagos is more than thrice the population of Akwa Ibom. While Lagos has been creative enough to generate it's own revenue the rest depend on Fed allocation. So don't even compare the two states.

Another reason why Fashola stands out is that... In the land of the blind, a one eyed man is usually made the king.
So, maybe when we get to a more sane country... Fashola may Not be a good model. But here and now- he is.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Flets: 4:16am On Aug 15, 2015
joseph1832:
There is no letter head on the picture of the document you posted. Such document should carry a letter head bro so we can know where it originates from. Otherwise, any dumb fool can use MS word and contort nonsense.

You want letter head for Fashola's loot but you call NOI a criminal because one illiterate in the person of Oshiomole quoted numbers he had no clue about.

You called GEJ a looter ....... show me the letterhead
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by Truckpusher(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Like I give a rats pen!s what you think.
Of course you'll give as long as that 5k isn't coming anytime soon and your kids won't be getting that free meal you sold your vote for.
Trust me ,you'll soon give a smelly rat ass.It is just a matter of time .
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by uniklinkum(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2015
F***k all you poltroons, The politicians keep looting away your destiny and all you iiidiots still come here to give an head and arm to there defence. It really pathetic mehn for most of all ya apcshit and pdpoo rats all ya plonkers should go get a life.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by saint047(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2015
joseph1832:
I know for a fact that even if myopia is staring at you in your face you won't be able to recognize it.
then get a life instead of quoting me every now and then
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by joseph1832(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course you'll give as long as that 5k isn't coming anytime soon and your kids won't be getting that free meal you sold your vote for.
Trust me ,you'll soon give a smelly rat ass.It is just a matter of time .
Cry me a river dirt face!!! tongue
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by joseph1832(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Flets:

You want letter head for Fashola's loot but you call NOI a criminal because one illiterate in the person of Oshiomole quoted numbers he had no clue about.

You called GEJ a looter ....... show me the letterhead
Kindly show me where I said or posted the embolden.
Re: The Fraud Called Fashola by ademusiwa5: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
And that is it is good to do the right thing, and not start running to another country claiming they are your government.

Since you people have been deceiving yourself. how many investment have our sister country Nigeria, invested in the country of western Nigeria.. They have not invested anything.

I do not know any Igbo man who came to invest, I don't know any northerner..

If you talk about dangote.. dangote never brought his money to country of western Nigeria, dangote made its money there.. people who shout, they don't want obas, are idiot and illiterate politician...

Here is ikoyi and others.. So I have better exposure than you.. people. Obas system is a more effective system than this useless system... I don't have to show you the systems in lagos.. It is a total disgrace.. not only in lagos, but all over the country of western Nigeria.

We have duke in all of the towns, oyo, iseyin, Ogbomosho, benin , ondo, etc...

Even the city when the crisis happen and my grandfather had to relocate to a secret location.. They place a duke in its years later.. the title he has is the title of a duke.. that why his title is the title of a duke. the people protested they don't want a duke in their town..

[img]http://aderinola.files./2010/12/dsc_1280.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/591730_Car_Falling_jpg79bfee06a463a99eda5cb5e52eae6ee4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures / Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu: Funds Spent By Governors On Security I Enough To Finance State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.