Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria (7619 Views)

Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos / Lagos Ranked The Second Least Livable City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by SGANIVA(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
I have been to twelve States in Nigeria and from my little experience, Lagos ogun, ph and onitsha anambra state is the most economy viable state to live in Nigeria in terms of business, and employment but no where near most livable cities in Nigeria , because of over population , traffic , lack of better infrastructure to maintain the existing population and lower standard of living .
the most livable cities in eastern Nigeria and also top of the most livable cities in Nigeria are

Calabar,uyo and enugu
which of this city is the most livable, beautiful, secure, economically most viable city, employment, education , health , housing and most develop city in Nigeria . please share your opinion if you have only been to this three cities

4 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Jdbrasco2: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Enugu. But they all good cities.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Dovegrey: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
042 amaka

6 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by after4: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
042 ebe oku na ewu na enu

6 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Enugu

6 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
You haven't been to every state in Nigeria tho.. most of those northern state are developing quietly especially Kano and kaduna but u will Never see people from there coming online to shout same goes to osogbo that city is massively underrated

3 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by SGANIVA(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
in my opinion

education according to weac,neco and University ranking -enugu 80% , Calabar 65%, uyo 60%

jobs and employment- ,uyo 70% , enugu 65% , Calabar 58%

security-enugu 80% ,uyo78%, Calabar 75%

good road-uyo85%, enugu 83%, Calabar 80%

housing and real estate -enugu 85% ,uyo 70%, Calabar 65%
hospitality-calabar 90%,uyo 80%, enugu 75%

trade and commerce -enugu78%,uyo 70%, Calabar60%
serenity-calabar 80%, enugu 70%,uyo65%

standard of living-enugu 85%,uyo60% , Calabar 55%

if you have been to this cities, you rank most beautiful and the most livable city accordingly

21 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
SGANIVA:
in my opinion

education according to weac,neco and University ranking -enugu 80% , Calabar 65%, uyo 60%

if you have been to this cities, you rank most beautiful and the most livable city accordingly

Bro let's be honest this cities are beautiful tho but there are still many cities in Nigeria that are far better most especially those northern cities.. how the op arrived at most livable cities in Nigeria still baffles me op should visit more of the north.. and even imo I don't see how Calabar is more livable than osogbo

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by SGANIVA(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
you are right but we are talking of livability and beautiful . every one knows Lagos,ogun , pH,onitsha and Kano are economy power house of Nigeria
Cashsteady:
You haven't been to every state in Nigeria tho.. most of those northern state are developing quietly especially Kano and kaduna but u will Never see people from there coming online to shout same goes to osogbo that city is massively underrated

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
SGANIVA:
you are right but we are talking of livability and beautiful . every one knows Lagos,ogun , pH,onitsha and Kano are economy power house of Nigeria

Bro Kano kaduna and osgobo are beautiful.. I'm talking from experience u really should visit this places just because we don't have people from those state showing the beauties doesn't not mean it's a slum
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by SGANIVA(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
osun osogbo is up there in education with the rest and even better than many of the cities in educational standard but can't compare other cities in those criterias , tell ourselves the truth,is osogbo better than those three cities in beautiful road network, hospitality, housing and real estate etc
Cashsteady:

Bro let's be honest this cities are beautiful tho but there are still many cities in Nigeria that are far better most especially those northern cities.. how the op arrived at most livable cities in Nigeria still baffles me op should visit more of the north.. and even imo I don't see how Calabar is more livable than osogbo

3 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Kapilta(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Cashsteady:

Bro Kano kaduna and osgobo are beautiful.. I'm talking from experience u really should visit this places just because we don't have people from those state showing the beauties doesn't not mean it's a slum
You too like wahala. Which kain Yoruba pikin u be self. Make people do dema comparison in peace nah. Sho

3 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
SGANIVA:
osun osogbo is up there in education with the rest and even better than many in education but can't compare in other criterias , telling ourselves the truth,is osogbo better than those three cities in beautiful road network, hospitality, housing and real estate etc

Have u been to osogbo if no then goodnight.. if u want to know osogbo is beautiful or not go there and see things for urself even if not for bad roads abeokuta is facing and ogun state in general I see no reason how uyo Is better than abeokuta..
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by SGANIVA(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
yes, Kano and kaduna might be beautiful but no where near livability standard , what is livable in those places where your freedom and movement is limited,
Cashsteady:

3 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by SGANIVA(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
yes, Kano and kaduna might be beautiful but no where near livability standard , what is livable in those places where your freedom and movement is limited, what of education , hospitality etc?
Cashsteady:

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Josegun(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
Out of this three cities,
Enugu,
Uyo,
Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
Calabar is overrated. Its time to let it go. Uyo too

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by unatryooh: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Cashsteady:

Have u been to osogbo if no then goodnight.. if u want to know osogbo is beautiful or not go there and see things for urself even if not for bad roads abeokuta is facing and ogun state in general I see no reason how uyo Is better than abeokuta..

I have been to Osogbo and I have been to Enugu but I have not been to Uyo and Calabar.

However between Enugu and Osogbo I give it to Enugu.

I don't know about Osogbo vs Calabar and Uyo.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by SGANIVA(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
uyo is a very planned developing city , while ogun is a very big economic power house in nigeria.ogun state educational standard is 80% ,20% to akwaibom . but no city is as peaceful as uyo in ogun State, road network, tourism and hospitality, generally better infrastructure etc
Cashsteady:

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by emmy512: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
See question.
Calabar you spend money not make money.
Rent fit frustrate you.
Uyo I like the environment and easy transportation. Once paid 30 naira from plaza to aktc park and I just realised Calabar likes double of price
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 4:04am On Dec 20, 2020
Uyo

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 4:08am On Dec 20, 2020
SGANIVA:
in my opinion

standard of living-enugu 85%,uyo60% , Calabar 55%

Pls where did you get this your false data cos the last time I check, litratecy level in Akwa Ibom state is higher than enugu state and Uyo is far Serene than red mud dusty enugu state..
So if you are an igbo you need to be unbais when placing ranking ok..
According to an international observer 'DISPLORA' Akwa Ibom is the second most beautiful state and uyo is the third most beautiful city in Nigeria, after Abuja and Lagos.. You can find link below for your education..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDuZt_F5i70

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Kaiser20: 4:13am On Dec 20, 2020
SGANIVA:
I have been to twelve States in Nigeria and from my little experience, Lagos ogun, ph and onitsha anambra state is the most economy viable state to live in Nigeria in terms of business, and employment but no where near most livable cities in Nigeria , because of over population , traffic , lack of better infrastructure to maintain the existing population and lower standard of living .
the most livable cities in eastern Nigeria and also top of the most livable cities in Nigeria are

Calabar,uyo and enugu
which of this city is the most livable, beautiful, secure, economically most viable city, employment, education , health , housing and most develop city in Nigeria . please share your opinion if you have only been to this three cities
So in Nigeria you have developed,liveable states with good employment opportunities and while are youths moving in large numbers out of Nigeria through the deserts of Libya to other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Rossnitti: 4:19am On Dec 20, 2020
SGANIVA:

Calabar,uyo and enugu

Improve your English. You no go school? Even your title is a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by smile11s(m): 4:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Rossnitti:

Improve your English. You no go school? Even your title is a disgrace.

Na you sabi pass? As long as you understood the poster why worry about correctness? Bia, jor get small sense sikena

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Sonyboom: 4:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Funny tried of a fool fooling his father to hype Igbo state small time they will start hyping Abia 4 Nigerians. Enugu is a state but no one no the name of any other area in it aside Enugu. Make I no loud am pass like this b4 this jews start to wail.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Nigercity: 4:28am On Dec 20, 2020
See question
Op
Enugu for sure
Uyo and Calabar are good shaa
But the are just to dry
The have good roads and flyovery yes, but the look like an average rural settlement,
Ask your self apart from the government funded shows and festivals like (Calabar carnival e.t.c)
Have you ever seen a private organized mega show in uyo and Calabar (like davido life in uyo, psqaure life in Calabar) all this are common in enugu (not just becose is more populated, but becos uyo and Calabar are just rural settlement (with good fine roads) which where previously
Receiving
adminstration from Enugu.
So enugu looks more of a city than uyo and Calabar combined, with a lots of housing estate

Nb: i have been to they cities
Especially I have stayed more longer in uyo, living at itu road and school road respectively

7 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Rossnitti: 4:28am On Dec 20, 2020
smile11s:

Na you sabi pass? As long as you understood the poster why worry about correctness? Bia, jor get small sense sikena

You're a fool. People like you insist on perfection by everyone in govt.

But it's perfectly fine for YOU to be mediocre and 3rd rate.

Lazy youths with nothing upstairs. Tomorrow you will complain about 'no jobs'.

Who will employ you if you cannot write basic, correct English?

I visit Ghanaweb often, and you will never see them typing this semi-literate grammar.
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Nigercity: 4:36am On Dec 20, 2020
Sonyboom:
Funny tried of a fool fooling his father to hype Igbo state small time they will start hyping Abia 4 Nigerians. Enugu is a state but no one no the name of any other area in it aside Enugu. Make I no loud am pass like this b4 this jews start to wail.

Nsukka is almost as populated as uyo and Calabar

Do u research well
(Uyo and Calabar has more population (than nsukka) but not with a wide margin bro)

5 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 4:38am On Dec 20, 2020
SGANIVA:
in my opinion

[/b]trade and commerce -enugu78%,uyo 70%, Calabar60%[b]

[/b]standard of living-enugu 85%,uyo60% , Calabar 55%[b]

OP you funny oo, you even say enugu is better than uyo in trade, commence and living standard Chai..
You can just trash this thread ASAP..
Enugu is above Uyo in high poverty ranking in Nigeria..
[/b]OP for your information Uyo is far better than enugu in all ramifications ok[b]

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 4:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Sonyboom:
angry
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by smile11s(m): 4:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Rossnitti:

You're a fool. People like you insist on perfection by everyone in govt.

But it's perfectly fine for YOU to be mediocre and 3rd rate.

Lazy youths with nothing upstairs. Tomorrow you will complain about 'no jobs'.

Who will employ you if you cannot write basic, correct English?

I visit Ghanaweb often, and you will never see them typing this semi-literate grammar.

You’re a cow! Amadioha will make you very sick. You will have stomach pain and serious eyes problem. Tree will fall on you. Osun will send ghosts your way. Amen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Audio Tape Alleging Malami’s Interference In Commission’s Activities / Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada / Gov. Shekarau Resigns From Kano Emirate Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.