Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Return Home, Marwa Urges Idle Nigerians In S’africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home, Marwa Urges Idle Nigerians In S’africa (1636 Views)

Poll: Should Idle Naijas in SAfrica go home?

Yes: 83% (10 votes)
No: 16% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa / See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home, Marwa Urges Idle Nigerians In S’africa by mustafar1: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2009
lets wait till he responds to us with a satellite image of where people would be employed when they return.
Re: Return Home, Marwa Urges Idle Nigerians In S’africa by iReport: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2009
How many of the Nigerians in South Africa has a job as a graduate, how many of them are proffessionals? Let us get real, most of them rather face shame in SA and sweep the raod than being same in Nigeria, however, i dont blame them, cos when they exchange the SA money to Nigeria naira, they are still better of.
But the point remains, there are jobs in Nigeria, just not the kinda job you can invite your babe to come for lunch.
Many black physicians in South Africa are Nigerians.

I feel same too, but Nigeria is in better shape than SA when it comes to Jobs avalability
cool cool cool
Re: Return Home, Marwa Urges Idle Nigerians In S’africa by iReport: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2009
It will be a herculian task convincing them to come home. Most of these guys left naija in high spirit and with high expectation and may have even taken loans along the line to stabilise as soon as possible when they get there, only for things to go awry, then you'll expect such a person to come home empty-handed when you know that 'awon ile' would have been salivating to get their own share of the goodies on sniffing 'home coming alone'. Trust me, some will rather keep hustling there than come home and face the 'shame of having failed abroad
You are right on the money.
Re: Return Home, Marwa Urges Idle Nigerians In S’africa by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2009
must_a_far:

lets wait till he responds to us with a satellite image of where people would be employed when they return.

You folks need to stop encouraging him
Re: Return Home, Marwa Urges Idle Nigerians In S’africa by mustafar1: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
Kobojunkie, theres really nothing we can do to make him stop is there?
Re: Return Home, Marwa Urges Idle Nigerians In S’africa by Lamidiobi1: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2009
i think they should bundle them in one cargo and bring them homes. Yoruba are seriously tarnishing our image abroad.I called amazon today and ask why they can't allow me to transact biz from kaduna since am not yoruba, why should they assume i am 419 and the lady told me that they ddont know how to separate yorubas from the rest of nigeria so we are stuck with the crimes they commit.
Re: Return Home, Marwa Urges Idle Nigerians In S’africa by oderemo(m): 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2009
Yoruba are seriously tarnishing our image abroad

what image ? is it the one you are trying to rebrand? tell us you didnt say that.
Re: Return Home, Marwa Urges Idle Nigerians In S’africa by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2009
ode remo:

what image ? is it the one you are trying to rebrand? tell us you didnt say that.

No, the image the rebranding scheme is targetting is the image the international world has of Nigeria. There is little in this package to rebrand the very image of Nigeria that the average citizen knows of and has wondered what government will do something about. grin
Re: Return Home, Marwa Urges Idle Nigerians In S’africa by iReport: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2009
Don't we have right again in Nigeria to do baptism?

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Election : Who Is Nigerian's Choice? / Happy Birthday Ileke-idi / Government Is Underestimating Boko Haram's Support-says Cpc National Secretary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.