Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,102 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? (754 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / I Think Goodlooking People Should Be Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by KingRaoul: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2015
You know how everyone stares at you and compliment u and wants to be your friend? What if due to age or natural disaster or abject poverty and u lose all your goodlooks and all of a sudden u become invisible to everyone, no one even stares at u anymore or act sweet to u, u now struggle to get people to notice ur existence, what will u do when that day comes? How will u cope? Especially girls how will u cope?
Re: What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2015
You have to become born-again.... grin
Re: What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by IamLEGEND1: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2015
we go for plastic surgery....
if a disaster couldnt destroy us
ugliness certainly wont tie us down.
#HandsomenessActivist

1 Like

Re: What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by Ariani: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2015
you do nothing
Re: What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by MzShawdy(f): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2015
Everybody forget god dont, so na to face church
Re: What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by Maamin(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2015
They start getting use to ugliness I think!
Re: What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by dmcdad: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2015
Maamin:
They start getting use to ugliness I think!
All of a sudden?
Re: What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by Maamin(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
dmcdad:

All of a sudden?

Yes na..no be suddenly pesin dey die?
Re: What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by dmcdad: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Maamin:

Yes na..no be suddenly pesin dey die?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by jworos(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ask dat ugly guy for ur area how e take dey cope,i bet you'll get some useful infos.
Re: What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by dmcdad: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
jworos:
Ask dat ugly guy for ur area how e take dey cope,i bet you'll get some useful infos.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
They probably either get depressed or live in past glory mentally. Similar to how old people believe they can still do certain things until reality sets in that they can no longer run or kick a ball.
Re: What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Das why I'm always telling small children:
Owo ni koko

If u turn ugly and get sad because of that u can always wipe your tears with money

(1) (Reply)

Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? / Caught Btw Two Ladies / Should I Take Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.