Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting (4522 Views)

Nigerian Fathers Do Not Hug Their Sons / Why Are Nigerian Fathers Egoistic About Going To Take Food In The Kitchen? / How Much Time Do Nigerian Fathers Spend With Their Kids/ Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by iReport: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2009
who dash you husband ?       

you never get anything pass drunken one night stand, and you dey misyarn about husband? abi thre's a scarcity of correct women, so that people have to settle for omega best

Husband is not an award yeye man. I'd rather stay single than marry a man like you. If I want babies badly, I head to  a sperm bank and choose me a   correct gene for just $100. Sperm like yours shouldn't cost more than $5 because they lack necessary qualities like height, complexion and cute. It's only a poor desperate woman that will buy it because it'll permanently be on sale undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by osisi2(f): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

@topic
I wonder why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They expect the woman to take the kids with her anywhere she's going. Not bothering to consider babysitting their own kids.

Some Naija men are just pure lazy it's not even funny.

Babysitting your kids has nothing to do with your muscularity.

It actually brings the babies/kids and father more closer together.

Some naija men need to stop acting like cavemen. Seriously tongue

yes o some husbands are just so inconsiderate
and you'll see these women at babyshowers and bridal showers chasing 3 little kids all over the place and looking all mad
What's the point of going?
why can't a woman enjoy a few hours of owanbe and eat her goat meat in peace with her fellow women every now and then without some toddlers clinging unto her wrapper and driving her crazy.
When I go such places,I go alone o
no kids.
I don't want to die young abeg
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by iReport: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2009
I don't want to die young abeg
Roflmao  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baby mamas are complaining too.
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by osisi2(f): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2009
funmi stay there and laugh
You'll get married someday,you better start early to train the man if he doesn't have it in him to take care of kids.
No one is born with nurturing skills innate in them
If a woman can learn to take care of kids,so can a man
Or else you'll be dragging 3 to 5 screaming kids all over the place in your Toyota Highlander
You won't find it funny then.
You'll get wrinkles on  your wrinkles before you know it
worse than the lines on beccomerich's satellite pics
no amount of mary kay foundation will help you
ROFL
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2009
**osisi:

You'll get married someday,you better start early to train the man if he doesn't have it in him to take care of kids.
No one is born with nurturing skills innate in them
If a woman can learn to take care of kids,so can a man
Or else you'll be dragging 3 to 5 screaming kids all over the place in your Toyota Highlander
You won't find it funny then.
You'll get wrinkles on  your wrinkles before you know it
worse than the lines on beccomerich's satellite pics
no amount of mary kay foundation will help you
ROFL

those of us who carry one stubborn toddler in office toyota corolla are oppressed grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by osisi2(f): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2009
Office toyota corolla you say abi?
una get official car and you're talking
You people are really enjoying
that your little man cute no be small.
I'm sure he got it from his mother
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by LadyT(f): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2009
**osisi:

grin

Its so funny when a child becomes a success in life you fadas want to come and smile and shake hands like you did shit. Im sorry ALL men must babysit, wash,clean,feed,talk,educate their children. No excuses.
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2009
isnt he yours oyb? why would you dodge taking care of your own kid? 

is giving him a bath and stuff really that big a deal? undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2009
DeReloaded:

isnt he yours oyb? why would you dodge taking care of your own kid? 

is giving him a bath and stuff really that big a deal?  undecided

myb dodge is not quite the right word . . .though u  r right. . .I am not as involved as i should be . . . lipsrsealed. trying to work on it. . .

**osisi:

he did  grin

though it seems he got my stubbornness. my folks always tell me to keep quiet when i complain about his scattering house etal. seems i was a mega terror in those days. then again, now that i think of it madam is mighty stubborn too . . .shes ebira and no one comes more stubborn than them
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by iReport: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2009
though it seems he got my stubbornness. my folks always tell me to keep quiet when i complain about his scattering house etal. seems i was a mega terror in those days. then again, now that i think of it madam is mighty stubborn too . . .shes ebira and no one comes more stubborn than them
No wonder. I was wondering and asking myself which yoruba woman in her right senses will agree to marry OYB. Thanks for the clarification. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by iReport: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2009

I am not training anybody. By the time I pour excess dry Cameroon pepper thrice inside his food and pants, he'll learn to sit up and do his job. Even Joseph baby sat Jesus in his capentary workshop, why won't modern day men do it?
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2009
well most people consider Egbira and Yorubas the same anyway

oyb:

myb dodge is not quite the right word . . .though u  r right. . .I am not as involved as i should be . . . lipsrsealed. trying to work on it. . .

Please do. wink
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by benedictac(f): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2009
I dont think some of these naija men are lazy in babysitting but it just their mentality that it is the woman's responsibility to that. They are shy that their friends may mock them and all that.

Hope they change someday and grow up

Cheers
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2009
That's what happens when women marry children instead of grown men.

what slowpoke makes fun of his friend for taking care of his own kid?
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by osisi2(f): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2009
iReport:

I am not training anybody. By the time I pour excess dry Cameroon pepper thrice inside his food and pants, he'll learn to sit up and do his job. Even Joseph baby sat Jesus in his capentary workshop, why won't modern day men do it?

This girl, God help you.
This is what you plan on doing to Osita?
I cancel that wedding grin
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by osisi2(f): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2009
iReport:

No wonder. I was wondering and asking myself which yoruba woman in her right senses will agree to marry OYB. Thanks for the clarification. cheesy cheesy

Please!
Oyb is a good catch o.
I wish I saved his picture from 2 years ago.
Very handsome young man even with his Muslim bia bia
smart,good job with company car sef
and he also has that small agberoish streak that makes a man sexy
I like classy men with a little Osuofia agbero somewhere in them.
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by Hauwa1: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2009
Osisi, em em who you dey advert Oyb for? IReport, Dereloaded, Ebony, Hauwa, LadyT? maybe IReport grin

osisi, i pity those women at the bridal shower/baby shower you attended. no time out for themselves at all wow!
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2009
so osisi has seen oyb and I havent. O ga o

Is his beard like Santa Claus? cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2009
@topic
Because they. . .

I don't know sha sad
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by iReport: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2009
Please!
Oyb is a good catch o.
I wish I saved his picture from 2 years ago.
Very handsome young man even with his Muslim bia bia
smart,good job with company car sef
and he also has that small agberoish streak that makes a man sexy
I like classy men with a little Osuofia agbero somewhere in them.
You must have a poor taste in men if you think OYB is hot. He looks gay to me, an unkempt one for that matter. Geez, he needs to comb his half bald hair. Do you also like uncircumcised men with a pink colored prick that looks like that of a goat or horse during copulation? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by iReport: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2009

Is his beard like Santa Claus?

That's his picture below.

Honorable Chief OYB

A man that will rather die than pick up after his children kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2009
rotfl.

I don't know what's more funny, that pics or funmi's obsession with oyb grin cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by iReport: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2009
rotfl.

I don't know what's more funny, that pics or funmi's obsession with oyb
Me obsessed with OYB ke? Are men that scarce? undecided undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2009
iReport:

Me obsessed with OYB ke? Are men that scarce? undecided undecided
rotfl
Answer your own question tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2009
obviously fake Funmi, that person doesnt have a Muslim beard
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by iReport: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2009
obviously fake Funmi, that person doesnt have a Muslim beard
grin grin grin That's his most recent picture. He shaved his beards to avoid detention and unnecessary questioning at JFK. grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2009
that's ojo maduekwe.
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by MaiSuya(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2009
WT. .   shocked shocked shocked so fumni is back? discharged so soon from Aro?
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by iReport: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2009
that's ojo maduekwe.
O for Ojo is same as O for OYB.
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by osisi2(f): 2:54am On Mar 27, 2009
DeReloaded:

Is his beard like Santa Claus? cheesy

I went back to that old thread and his picture is still there lipsrsealed
full bia bia like Wole Soyinka only black
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 3:14am On Mar 27, 2009
where's the link na?!

osisi quit being stingy
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by tpia: 4:33am On Mar 27, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 16 Months Son Cant Eat But Prefer Tea / 10 Stylish Ways To Decorate Your Home With Furniture In Nigeria / My Mother Cursed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.