Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting (4525 Views)

Nigerian Fathers Do Not Hug Their Sons / Why Are Nigerian Fathers Egoistic About Going To Take Food In The Kitchen? / How Much Time Do Nigerian Fathers Spend With Their Kids/ Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by invisible2(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2009
Not as if I take advantage, the babe does all she can and I do all I should, plus I love her to pieces.
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by FBS: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2009
ALL Nigerian fathers or SOME? why generalize?
if your husband is lazy, it doesn't mean everyone is.
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2009
invisible!:

Not as if I take advantage, the babe does all she can and I do all I should, plus I love her to pieces.

why do you onky do what you SHOULD do while she does what she can? Cant you both share?

Lame excuses of "Im too strong to bathe or dress a baby" just dont make sense to me like you're the only "strong" father.

anyway whatever. enjoy your outdated beliefs. wink
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by invisible2(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2009
My beliefs are not outdated, they are very modern for us. She takes care of the house and I take care of all the finances and the 'hard' works at home. She will never lack while I will never cook. This is the best way.
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by Hauwa1: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2009
so because you take care of the finances, she should be the only one doing the other stuff? tend to baby, cook your meals, keep the house clean, wash, and then take you to cloud 9 right?

oturugbeke!! are you sure you are ready? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by invisible2(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2009
I am very ready and will go the whole way unless she complains, and then I will find some househelp for her. It is not because I do the finances, its because she sees it as her duty to care for the family. All the things she does are the things I noticed her doing and fell for her. Wont it be strange if she suddenly stops?
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2009
*Hauwa*:

so because you take care of the finances, she should be the only one doing the other stuff? tend to baby, cook your meals, keep the house clean, wash, and then take you to cloud 9 right?

I no even get time to respond his gibberish.

Hauwa, I sha hope mr Annapolis doesnt yarn this kin dust in your ears sha else me myself will stop that wedding

where are you, make I prepare my plane ticket grin
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by Hauwa1: 12:01am On Mar 29, 2009
grin wink my sister, we pray for a good man with head on his shoulder grin no more no less cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by tpia: 1:49am On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by AloyEmeka9: 7:01am On Mar 29, 2009
All of a sudden, Tpia is loving Ibira peeps. Are they safe? undecided undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by tpia: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by tpia: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by invisible2(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Wrong words from arrogant type female

DeReloaded:

I no even get time to respond his gibberish.

Hauwa, I sha hope mr Annapolis doesnt yarn this kin dust in your ears sha else me myself will stop that wedding

where are you, make I prepare my plane ticket grin

Iwont be surprised you wont respond, your type encourages women to challenge their husbands and when the house breaks up, you all turn and blame the man. Is there any need your types marry?
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by invisible2(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2009
*Hauwa*:

grin wink my sister, we pray for a good man with head on his shoulder grin no more no less cheesy

Are you sure you are not looking for a man with water melon on his shoulders that you can push around at will grin
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2009
invisible, it's Sunday. You're obviously pathetic else you would be spending time with your family instead of arguing with females like a gay.

Arindin.
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2009
I read about the movie in a Naija mg (which made me watch it) and they mentioned some were Ebira or maybe they trained people to sound like them?

I dont mind the Yoruba was faulty, I just couldnt understand what they were saying ie Sule and his friend.

Rofl am I the only one that thinks Lanre Balogun(guy that kept twirling his mustache) is a lunatic grin grin grin

I wish Naija would get with the program and start creating soundtracks, I love the music in that movie. smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2009
done mine should be didnt mean

Mod button being gone is a travesty angry
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by SisterMo(f): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2009
invisible!:

My beliefs are not outdated, they are very modern for us. She takes care of the house and I take care of all the finances and the 'hard' works at home. She will never lack while I will never cook. This is the best way.

And what happens if you lose your job?
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by AloyEmeka9: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2009
Did i send you message to be running after farting champions in the name of selling useless car? Your tiny brain is fixated on tribally marked females and disgusting deepzone- what does all that have to do with me or did I say you shouldnt beg someone somewhere to send you the real version of the fake psychotic drugs you're using?

Your jealousy will become a rope that will prevent you ever progressing in your life, anu mpam.
ori okpe
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by tpia: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by AloyEmeka9: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2009
onyeara
Olori buruku buruku oti ya weree.
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by iReport: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2009
farts on thread. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by invisible2(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2009
DeReloaded:

invisible, it's Sunday. You're obviously pathetic else you would be spending time with your family instead of arguing with females like a gay.

Arindin.

You 've never heard of phone browsers have you? dont take me a minute to look in here and fix you gays, even with my son perched on my chest grin grin grin

Sister Mo:

And what happens if you lose your job?

Who says I work? I own my own business!
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2009
whether browsing on phone or on your head, it's still time away from the family. Arindin.
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by JustGood(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2009
This just made me laugh grin

DeReloaded:

Arindin.

Are females not allowed to spend time with their familes as well?
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by DeReloaded: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2009
JustGood:

This just made me laugh grin

Are females not allowed to spend time with their familes as well?

They do it all the time.
Re: Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting by invisible2(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2009
DeReloaded:

They do it all the time.

Which pple?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Run Away Wife / Do You Let Your Wife Know How Much You Earn Or Income? / 10 Stylish Ways To Decorate Your Home With Furniture In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.