Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,078 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Many Likes&share Do You Have In Total. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Likes&share Do You Have In Total. (425 Views)

Nigeria May Soon Be In Total Darkness — Egbin CEO / National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness / Agatu In Total Ruin — UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Likes&share Do You Have In Total. by Jesusfallsatan(f): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2015
Am new on Nairaland, but i saw a lot of moniker with so many Likes&Share.
I just want to ask:
How many Likes and Share do you have in total on Nairaland?
Whar does it take to have so many likes and share?
Who has the highest number of Likes and Share
Finally, Who is INTROVERT, LADYF, AGARAWU and BUYGALA?
Thank you.
Re: How Many Likes&share Do You Have In Total. by powerfulsettingz: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Wu won't believe I'd I show you
Re: How Many Likes&share Do You Have In Total. by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Likes and shares don't mean anything but time wasted on this site you'd've used for better things.

If you want likes and shares stay on this site and post continually atleast 10hours daily -- like a videogame, the only way you'd get better at nairalanding is by nairalanding.

The only posters I recognize from your list're the first two.

The 'lady', I don't know or care who it is but the first name listed; the one we all know for hitting ftc most of the time is most likely(100% sure) one admin that enjoys banning people. He must've exhausted the comment quota set on the forum or has just decided to quit making sensible posts and troll the nairaland populace.
Re: How Many Likes&share Do You Have In Total. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
INTROVERT. the king of first to first to comment
Re: How Many Likes&share Do You Have In Total. by LeOstrich: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
close to 80,000 from all my handles
Re: How Many Likes&share Do You Have In Total. by dialfa: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
I have more bans than likes and shares.
Re: How Many Likes&share Do You Have In Total. by kokoA(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dem dey use am collect key to NNPC safe?

(1) (Reply)

No Arguments 100% Correct. / Fayose Appoints Blind Radio Presenter As Board Member / Nigerians Abroad Remitted $20b In 2014, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.