Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) (63632 Views)

Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos / "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by IceDude(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2015
cyara:
If he was caught red handed and he was just flogged no problem. I don't know why a grown up man feels stealing is ok. I have been a victim and I seriously don't pity them
Nice one........U are really beautiful but why are u gloomy even with a cup of tea in front of u?
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by wexyee: 7:38am On Aug 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Barbaric act from barbaric set of people. And as for this prostítute below, I was initially wandering whether I should just ignore you or I should reply you 100 folds but I choose the latter when I checked your profile picture and I saw we weren't on the same level at all. So next time you wish to quote me, do a deep research.

lol says a girls that can't display her pic.. and I don't knw y u girls re so quick to brand ur selves prostitutes. Nd if a man says that una go say him no dey respect women. Smh.. by the way ur previous comment was pure shit ..who re the babaric set oof people?

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by blacq2009(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2015
See im body. He'll make a perfect living from farming and or anything labor. Nothing do him.
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Keepshining(f): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Paschal001:
I was traveling and I saw Alaba guys shouting and I saw this man. I learnt he picked someone pocket.

Look at the man's back.. After flogging him, they poured paint on him.
As big as this man is,he still dey pick pocket for Lagos, na wa for am.All i see is that the man don use his youth day play kite and now resulted to pick pocketting business.Nobody should blame APC on his miserable life.
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2015
Nuezha:
Barbarism
they poured paint on him, not hot water, I noticed most FTC dont read well before they comment. Smh..that serves the man well, next time he wont pick pocket
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by TundeCole(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
shocked this is barbaric
is a pity some animals wear homa skin

How is it barbaric? Is pickpocketing itself not worse. The guy is lucky they did not lynch him. When I recall how a pickpocket easily picked an envelop containing a whole one month salary from my pocket leaving me with only N10 at Oshodi, u will understand my point.
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Felitsa187(f): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
shocked this is barbaric
is a pity some animals wear homa skin
Homa? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Princejboy(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Na God save you o,the last time i checked they rosted somthing that looks like human in alaba.
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by therealdeal10: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Go 2 HELL animal
Av notin 2 say 2 gals lyk u dat run their mouth anyhw undecided
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by babamadiba(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2015
DzTzl:
Stupidity runs in ur veins biayatch, now let me tutor u, Jungle justice is an example of barbaric act, taking law into ur hands, ritual killing etc, beating a man and pouring paint is no where near barbaric, get that into ur dvmb brain, & yeah we r not on d same level, I don't patronize Allen avenue like u do, igi imu jina sori
Waow! U beautiful. N she said u ain't in the same class? I begin to wonder how classy she looks.

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Jamesmuvie(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Too bad
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Skoopy(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2015
The okada man that carried him is not even safe, let's be hopeful he won't pick his pocket.

The man will only take it to be that, he didn't have a good day, afterall not
all days bring good fortunes. that's all.

He will begin work on a new location tomorrow, I'm sure grin.
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by hmuhammad(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2015
PDP legalized stealing, in GEJ's voice "stealing is not corruption" #SMH for you
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided
what APC has turn masses to.
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2015
This is not barbarism, it's desperation.
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Gazzy88(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is the pick pocket a YORUBA man?
yes a YORUBA from anambra state. Mumu
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Barbaric act from barbaric set of people. And as for this prostítute below, I was initially wandering whether I should just ignore you or I should reply you 100 folds but I choose the latter when I checked your profile picture and I saw we weren't on the same level at all. So next time you wish to quote me, do a deep research.

You put ur own pix naa, how do we no ur better dan her. Atleast we ve seen her pics but u have none. Abi ur face burn ni?
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Ladyblacksexy(f): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Paschal001:
I was traveling and I saw Alaba guys shouting and I saw this man. I learnt he picked someone pocket.

Look at the man's back.. After flogging him, they poured paint on him.
are u sure that is paint
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by angelsing(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
deadZONE:
and PDp turn the masses into killing 4 innocent boys in the past.. Aluu4
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Ladyblacksexy(f): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
I am new here please some body should help on how to use this media
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Ladyblacksexy(f): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Are u sure that is paint or they peeled his skin
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Ladyblacksexy(f): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Too bad
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nigerians irritate me in their primitive. They are animals. The government needs to put an end to barbaric acts in that nation and the police have to arrest those Alaba guys who did it. That society is full of evil! Ptui!
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by JAROO1: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thaksin God it was not acid
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by kolaaderin: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
deadZONE:

APC is as well drawing u close to ur grave. Smh
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Buike8: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
u Nigerians behave like animals and encourage barbarism.what right have they to touch dat man.Are they d law enforcers?? u all come online to blab rubbish.Every human being has a right to fair hearing.I thought d uniport 4 incident have thought us a lesson but d reverse is d case. Is this d extent of our backwardness?? has extreme poverty and ignorance turned us into wild animals becos our forefathers never resorted to jungle justice.all cases were brought b4 d king b4 judgement is pronounced. Are we any better?? is there any1 without sin. even Jesus condemned jungle justice when he saved d adulterous woman from being lynched by d pharisees.Two wrongs can never make a right.Committing a sin to correct a sin does not serve justice.If we were really serious about preventing theft and serving punishment then we should all go and burn down govt houses and kill every corrupt politician but we leave them and attack a petty thief in d market who is a result of d greed of this politicians.Let us stop this cos it does not say well of us in d global community.Let us for once show d world that we are not negroes,barbarians,monkeys or wretch but are nigerians
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by assfreaky(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
looking at the flat oblongata, he is definitely Igbo ..

Why do igbos have flat heads ?

Because na their custom and tradition to have flat heads.
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Nuezha(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
freemon50:
they poured paint on him, not hot water, I noticed most FTC dont read well before they comment. Smh..that serves the man well, next time he wont pick pocket

whatever it is, were they constituted a court to accuse, arrest, try and sentence?!
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by DzTzl(f): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
stellytwinkle:
the beefing championship betwen Dztzl and Urenna nkoli has just begun. Judges be observant.
dt 1 don pass boo
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by DzTzl(f): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
babamadiba:
Waow! U beautiful. N she said u ain't in the same class? I begin to wonder how classy she looks.
its not my MO to tag pple as 'ugly' prolly she s suffering from low self esteem & yh thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by stellytwinkle(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
DzTzl:
dt 1 don pass boo
huh huh! Busted!
Re: See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) by Pidggin(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lucky man, if he hand done this same thing in Aluu, he would have been roasted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic / Sex Cost N100 In Bodija As Prostitute Takes Over Ibadan / EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.