Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How To Improve My Php Skills - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Improve My Php Skills (1911 Views)

I Can't Solve This Error On My Php Page... / My Php Code Does Not Execute But Displays Code On Browser, / My Php Code Does Not Execute But Displays Code On Browser, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Improve My Php Skills by Olaryinkah: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
have went tru a lot of PDFs on php still am not satisfy ...cos I imagine a lot of crazy things on my head I wanna create , bt I can't create them cos they need craZy php codes...can you guys advice how I can improve my php skills and become real crazy,real bad in php
Re: How To Improve My Php Skills by babatope88(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
I was once in your shoe, though still a beginner. I started learning PHP and practicing on PC march this year. At first it was as if I'm leaving in the dark without a flash light, but by taking things gently and cool, I will surely see the light at the end of the tunnel. Learning is a gradual process, it can't happen just of a sudden. Persistence and determination is the key.
Re: How To Improve My Php Skills by maekhel(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Olaryinkah:
have went tru a lot of PDFs on php still am not satisfy ...cos I imagine a lot of crazy things on my head I wanna create , bt I can't create them cos they need craZy php codes...can you guys advice how I can improve my php skills and become real crazy,real bad in php
Since u said you ve gone thru some materials, I bliv you now ve some basic PHP skills. Try creating those ideas you ve in your head then when you get stuck use Google, you will faster that way by going thru other people's implementations.
The best way to learn programming is by practicing.
Re: How To Improve My Php Skills by Folystory2(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Can one do that on Cartadel or a CCph pls?

In the US, it is obviously the new bomb. Most programmers have a vintage point using it. Only its still under study based on the fact that it's reprogrammable.

I just want to knw if the same is available in Naigeria here yet.

Thanks
Re: How To Improve My Php Skills by talk2hb1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Olaryinkah:
How would you rate your PHP skill from 0-9 being the maximum?
What have you learn?
And what materials are you using?
Answering this will help direct you on what to do, even when you think you have understand it all you will discover that their is more to learn.
Re: How To Improve My Php Skills by kapersky(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
THERE IS A FOUNDATION IN EVERY THING WE DO IN LIFE,,,,,,, SO FOR YOU TO BE A GOOD PROGRAMMER YOU MUST BEGIN BUILDING THE FOUNDATION NOW..... I MEAN NOW FOR FREE.......

Learn how to begin program using BASIC programming language for Beginners...
WATCH, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE BELOW
For more information.. Drop your comments or visit www.thecomlovers..com for more info..

QBASIC Programming Tutorial – 3 – Running Your First Program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N82rznFP1pc?list=PLJNW2DKDGQplcLdvQ9kJMHBjMKNCx_BPQ

QBASIC Programming Tutorial – 4 – Variables

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3cH7jCKYuE

PLEASE I CANT UPLOAD ALL THE VIDEOS HERE BECAUSE OF ADMIN'S RULES VIOLATION
WATCH THE COMPLETE VIDEO AND CHECK FOR MORE AT.....

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNW2DKDGQplcLdvQ9kJMHBjMKNCx_BPQ

OR VISIT www.thecomlovers..com or call 08145655380 for more info.....
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE.........

SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........
Re: How To Improve My Php Skills by DonSegmond(m): 1:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Best way is to 1) Study, but don't over study.
2) Pick a small project, work on it and FINISH IT.
3) Study other people's code (great projects) modify to your taste or contribute
REPEAT

Study Computer Science in general. Programming is generic, php is just a syntax and it's library. Most books won't teach problem solving. You need to seek out books that teach problem solving, books on algorithms & data structures, design patterns, architectural designs, etc.
Re: How To Improve My Php Skills by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 15, 2015
DonSegmond:
Best way is to 1) Study, but don't over study.
2) Pick a small project, work on it and FINISH IT.
3) Study other people's code (great projects) modify to your taste or contribute
REPEAT

Study Computer Science in general. Programming is generic, php is just a syntax and it's library. Most books won't teach problem solving. You need to seek out books that teach problem solving, books on algorithms & data structures, design patterns, architectural designs, etc.

Studying computer science generally doesn't make you a perfect programmer, lemme correct that impression, I know a complete dunse of a guy who studied computer science and came out with a 2-1 yet cannot write a simple hello world program in C. That one Wetin you go call am? I.mbecility? Abi yawa? He should work on simple php projects and even visit youtube. I became a programmer mainly from youtube since I had no one to teach me fully, the lecturers I had only frustrated my life claiming they taught me compiler construction.
Re: How To Improve My Php Skills by Kensharval(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with 000webhost.com and experience the best service you can get absolutely free. Founded in December 2006, 000webhost.com has a trusted free hosting members base of over 60,000 members and still counting! Offering professional quality hosting, support, uptime and reliability, we have a great community of webmasters, you'd love to be a part of! Register now and get it all free: *** 1500 MB of disk space *** 100 GB of data transfer *** PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions *** cPanel control panel *** Website Builder *** Absolutely no advertising! Join us now: http:// www.000webhost.com/876430.html
Re: How To Improve My Php Skills by bydot1(m): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2015
gimakon:

Studying computer science generally doesn't make you a perfect programmer, lemme correct that impression, I know a complete dunse of a guy who studied computer science and came out with a 2-1 yet cannot write a simple hello world program in C. That one Wetin you go call am? I.mbecility? Abi yawa? He should work on simple php projects and even visit youtube. I became a programmer mainly from youtube since I had no one to teach me fully, the lecturers I had only frustrated my life claiming they taught me compiler construction.

Well said bro!

(1) (Reply)

Learn Data Science In 3 Months / Here Are Additional 1000+ Beginner Programming Projects & Practice Problems / Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.