Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana (51763 Views)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Photos Of Of A Nairalander's Trip To Igbo-ilejo / A Nairalander Trip To PH!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao,,, okhay u will be the camera gal. Wo p3 anaaa?
lol. Mep3 biribiara wai

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 16, 2015
JiggamanGh:

That's why you are still a product of green card.
Blabbing i d i o t! Shut your f**king mouth or I will shut it for you.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by lawmercy: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please the food is called kenkey or dokunu and who on earth eats banku and groundnut soup with a spoon?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by naijacommando: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
And who cares about any ghanaian shitty food anyway!.. *spits* hahahahaha grin
lawmercy:
Please the food is called kenkey or dokunu and who on earth eats banku and groundnut soup with spoon?
And who cares about any ghanaian shitty food anyway!.. *spits* hahahahaha
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by PetroDolla3: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hahaha and who gives a fvck what some dumb mumu, stvpid shitnigerian thinks about Ghanaian food?....*spits on the punk's face and slap him real hard*. hahahaha

naijacommando:

And who cares about any ghanaian shitty food anyway!.. *spits* hahahahaha grin
And who cares about any ghanaian shitty food anyway!.. *spits* hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fuckerholic(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2015
OXYGENO1:
swag like naija babes Hahahaha naija gals get swag? Hahahaha with their shapeless bodies or what? WTF!

Meaning ?
So what are you insinuating ?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fuckerholic(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2015
forgiveness:

Are they Ghanians? No!. They are from South Korea, though one of them is a Ghanian

Do you know any other best chior in the world apart from Gracias Chior?

Pls, tell me the name of the chior. thanks
Does their being from south korea make them the best ?
It doesn't mean anything..besides what are south koreans doing in ghana ?
Why are they hosting their alledged world best choir in ghana instead of their advanced country ?
Have you heard of colorado mass choir ?
New york mass choir ?
The porters house choir ?
Etc ?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fuckerholic(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Fact is Ghana is better place than Nigeria. More organized, more stable and overall better people. If you don't like jump into the ocean.

Go to lonely planet and see what people say about compared to your zoo.
I understand your need to be relevant in the commity of nations..no problem but atleast you surpose know your mate and levels. Wait a minuite ! What are you doing in nigerian nairaland ? See your life ?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fuckerholic(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2015
forgiveness:

'We' stands for who Ghana or Nigeria?

well, i don't, all i know is the food sweet die.
You are nothing but ESAU..longer throat ! Relocate there and face food eating.mcheeewww

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fuckerholic(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2015
forgiveness:

Thanks. It's the school library. i have forgotten the name they call it.
You see your life ? Food no gree you !

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fuckerholic(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You are the one comparing Lagos to Accra. Why did you have to say if someone takes picture of certain place in Lagos it would also look good.

You people are full hatred, no wonder your country is like that.
And what if he compares lagos to accra ? Don't you read ? Lagos is the nightmare of Westafrican countries combined..I know many of my ghanian friends who are eager to come to lagos.accra may be more serene because of the seat of govt but talk of economy,livliness,population,commerce,development,civilisation etc can you compare it ? Can your accra which I know is the only competitive ghanian city challenge Abuja ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fuckerholic(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2015
misspicy:
Ghana must go shagrin
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fuckerholic(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Look at this foolish terrorist too.Did he say they are Ghanaians? I now understand why that zoo is Fu<ked up.So many dumbass animals.
And you are here in their site enjoying the largest forum in africa.. Hidiot !
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by forgiveness: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Established in 2000, the award-winning Gracias Choir continue to challenge the landscape of choral music, as well as advance among its ranks at an unprecedented speed. Gracias Choir’s music is always inspired by the love and thankfulness each member holds dearly to their hearts and their calling to praise God. Gracias has the unique ability to touch the hearts of its audiences and turn sadness into joy.
One bold musical color created through self-sacrifice; harmonious sounds birthed from the essence of the soul; and lives changed through the transformative power of music. That is the Gracias Choir.

Milestone Performances and Engagements

January 2008 Gracias Christmas Cantata performance at Sydney Opera House in Australia
September 2007-2008 Performance Series at the Theater at Madison Square Garden
July 2009 Performance at Eisenstadt Haydn Hall commemorating the 200th year anniversary of the death of Haydn
February 2010 Special Concert by personal invitation for the President of Paraguay at Palacio de Lopez
July 2012 Performance at the 11th China International Chorus Festival & IFCM World Choral Summit Opening Ceremony held at Master Card Center in Beijing, China
August 2013 Special Concert by personal invitation for the President of Tanzania at the Presidential Palace
Major Awards

Grand Prize, 2009 Jeju International Choir Festival
Grand Prize in Mixed Chorus, Silver Prize in Women’s Chorus, and Best Conductor’s Prize,
2010 Busan Choral Festival & Competition
Plaques of Appreciation from New Orleans Local Council, 2011 and Mayor of Delmas, Haiti, 2012
Grand Prize, 13th Concorso Corale Internazionale Riva del Garda, 2014, Italy.
First Prize, Montreux Choral Festival 2014, Switzerland.
About Gracias Choir
First Prize in the 14th International Chamber Choir Competiton Marktobedorf, 2015, Germany.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by forgiveness: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
fuckerholic:

You are nothing but ESAU..longer throat ! Relocate there and face food eating.mcheeewww

Hehehehe! Na you sabi.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by londoner: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wow all of this negativity because someone went to Ghana, had a nice time and shared pics. OP you made me feel like spending a few days in Ghana.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2015
OP the name of the school is University of Ghana Legon campus. Just correcting

forgiveness:

I really enjoyed this particular one hosted in University of Legon. Hmm... not really because i visited some brothers nearby the school. i have been to accra before.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 22, 2015
forgiveness:

Thanks. It's the school library. i have forgotten the name they call it.

OP the school library is called Balm library. Just saying.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by ThisIsArthur: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
forgiveness:
Like i said in the last thread 'Pictures of University of Ghana beautiful hostels' that i attended the 2015 World Youth camps at the University of Legon Ghana and i will like to share some of the pictures of my experience in Ghana with nairalanders e.g The food, music by the best choir in the World(Gracious Choir), the beautifu library, e.t.c
Respectfully i chanced on this online and im quiet scandalised by the hate response and insults. In all intent and purposes you didnt post these here for such preposterous and pejorative responses to indict Ghana. i couldnt help but read and my lower jaw literally fell. All these while i thought the whole Ghana/Nigeria 'banter' or 'war' on twitter and other was a joke between two sibling(which i even take part in twitter) but chale after reading tgis post and anything Ghana on trends here, ive come to a conclusion is about time we even stop joking in it indeed we were joking. I actually read on another trends some Nigerian say 'I hate Ghana with all my heart' 'I detest Ghana ad wish they all get destroyed and die' and I WAS SHOKED!!! Folks if we dont find a lasting prescription to this i would degenerate into something else. I attended Uni of Ghana and i have alot of Nigerian friends and roomies trust me we clique without trying, there was no difference but when u meet Kenyans, Togo etc i feek the cultural difference. What im i saying lets not preach hate even if we are have a 'childish banter', dont take what you read inline to extreem and grow some deep rooted hate fir eaahother. If the lady had post a trip to Oxford University im sure we will all be matured in our response and comments. What some of us will just make fun of and forget others will be eztreemist about it. Im a proud Ghanaian and im sure the Nigerians here are equally proud of their country; its called patriotism, so just as you dont want me to pass derogatory words your country pleaae note the reversed is the case. It about time we exorcise the ghost of hate and suckle frim the breast if knowledge to help ourselves. Dont come here and exhibit hiw eloquent and skillfuk you are at insulting and be happy about it. Ghana cannot be compared to Nigerian and the reversed is also the case; that is not what is important. What is important is how we can use the resources and land God has given us efficiently to benefit ourselves and stop relying on Europe. We've had alot have thieves and greedy sharp teeth as misLEADERS we cant afford to further go down. How do we even understand the XYZ of the ill structures and institutions if we are busy urguing about useless things and not collaborating effectively with each other for the greater good. Laxity and mediocrity has clouded the minds of Ghanaians/Nigerians. The defaukt settings of our minds are becoming like our misLEADERS past and present just that we are not engaged in corruption, stealing,power hungry and taking part in coup detats but we are doing the same in a different way. Pardon me i went a little emotional and derailed a little but it has become necessary. Please take this advice for what its worth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by RoyalPearl(f): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Honestly take what you read hear with a grain of salt but nice speech. I really wish we could all get a long ND have meaningful discussions but anything Ghana/Nigeria gets these two countries crazy. I just don't know what it is

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by coolwisdom(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Please there is no need to fight here ghana or nigerian we are all humans and greated by God so no body is better than any body we are all equal in God face please i need you guys help urgently please who knw the price of xpression attachment and super star attachment and the price of weavon in ghana mokola market for people that buy in whole sell please guys any one here who knw the price should help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone / Danfo That Almost Fell From Third-Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photo) / Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.