Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana (51740 Views)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Photos Of Of A Nairalander's Trip To Igbo-ilejo / A Nairalander Trip To PH!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
this movie has to end.... All the characters jux get ready to die.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
this movie has to end.... All the characters jux get ready to die.
how come u aint participating?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
a female villain in my movie. Wow thats nice. U bad gal. U bad.
yea, that lady is bad and hot as fire grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:

Naaaa! Am a hot and sexy latina looking diva!

With the way you nag on and on and on in this forum, I picture you as a short, black, skinny, unhappy, broke and angry niccur with a very very very very very very very very very very very very teeny weeny d_ick which looks like #20naira kpomo!

No real niccur will sound as bitter as you do on a faceless forum as this!

My 2cents advice:

You need to have some sex once in a while (tho no real gal ll want to be wit u but you can patronise an olosho) to ease off tension.... Get off nairaland and go parry with friends (tho u sound so wierd so I doubt u hav any)!

Basically, GO GET A LIFE!
faints
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
firstEVA:
yea, that lady is bad and hot as fire grin
hahahahaha, i smell.........
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
firstEVA:
how come u aint participating?
thats coz am the director.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha, i smell.........
smell what?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
firstEVA:
smell what?
j-----sy.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
j-----sy.
grin really? U are too funny.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by LeSudAfricaine: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha dont worry. no problem bro, rands, cedis and pounds, jux bring them zulus, sothos, xhosas, coloureds..., we gonna have a blast. Jiggaman, oxygen, petrodollar, azontoghost, buzzmania, iamord will be waiting for u all.
Keep one lady for me, one word...Yvonne Nelson
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
firstEVA:
grin really? U are too funny.
u think so?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Keep one lady for me, one word...Yvonne Nelson
she is all yours but come on big boss, do u want jux one?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by LeSudAfricaine: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
she is all yours but come on big boss, do u want jux one?
There are many that I saw of Jiggaman's pics, i do not know their names, Lol,Captain I understand there's a South African player at Hearts of Oak, do you know him?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Dentux(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
so finally d movie has come to an end To all d cast una try WATCH OUT FOR PART 2
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
There are many that I saw of Jiggaman's pics, i do not know their names, Lol,Captain I understand there's a South African player at Hearts of Oak, do you know him?
he is called sean october. He is coloured and plays leftback, he hasnt been playing nowadays, i dont know whether he has been dropped or he is injured.... I will check it out......,btw my fav s.a team is the bucs.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dentux:
so finally d movie has come to an end To all d cast una try WATCH OUT FOR PART 2
hahahaha, no part 2.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by LeSudAfricaine: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
he is called sean october. He is coloured and plays leftback, he hasnt been playing nowadays, i dont know whether he has been dropped or he is injured.... I will check it out......,btw my fav s.a team is the bucs.
wow, Is he any good though? Seems we have more in common, i'm a Buccaneer myself, lool You watch their games? I don't say that far where Bucs play their home games man you must come to Mzansi as well to check it out
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
wow, Is he any good though? Seems we have more in common, i'm a Buccaneer myself, lool You watch their games? I don't say that far where Bucs play their home games man you must come to Mzansi as well to check it out
i would love to visit mzansi in the near future i have heard soo much abt pretoria, joburg, capetown..... When i come we gonna have fun, and hopefully i will go watch the soweto derby and cheer the bucs to victory. Btw sean october is gud but hearts of oak is struggling dis season, they are at the bottom half of the league.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
blacq2009:
At the end of the first round,Ghana scored a total of 190 points whilst Nigeria scored 158 points.
Most Defensive: JiggamanGh
Most Patriotic Ghanaian on NL:JiggamanGh
Most Understanding Nigerian: Fanficgal
Most Offensive:lolaxavier
Most Troublesome:NgwaManNaija4LF
Most Aggressive:Oxygen01
Most Matured Debators:Fanficgal and JiggamanGh (they are barely inches away from being friends. They might or have already exchanged contacts)

More comments from Fanficgal and JiggamanGh will put this e-war to an abrupt halt
More comments from NgwaManNaija4LF,lolaxavier and Oxygen01 will fuel the fight.

One love to all my Ghanaian and Nigerian brethren for the fun. Lets lay down ours arms and the common enemy: Poverty. Salaam.

Lol,funny sha. Peace and love bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Dega128(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Do you copy and post? So you can read good english when you see one.

Shut the F U C K up

Now ran along am done playing with you
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Dega128(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
adorable29:

Hahaha! Another bitter black devil! Hear him ranting like a menapausal old witch!

Cool downnnnnn! Your MOTHER and sisters may be twi eating bit_ches but you don't have to use that term on a lady! *wink*

Twi eating bit_ches De f . U c.k do you even know what twi is grin grin is that supposed to be an insult grin
Girl ur dull come again
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by tpiander: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
this movie has to end.... All the characters jux get ready to enjoy.

Are you a Christian?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
tpiander:

Are you a Christian?
yeah, why?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by tpiander: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by lepasharon(f): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
azontoghost ne lepasharon dor ye di3. Numero uno oo. Hide and seek nkoaa. Hahahaha

sad
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
lipsrsealed Wow I missed all the action scenes, but its just more villians like you said..
Captainswag225:
i knew more more characters were gonna join my movie. Its sad that they are all villains.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
lipsrsealed Wow I missed all the action scenes, but its just more villians like you said..
hahahaha. Where have u been all day?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Asleep and different time zone. I see you got new casts.
Captainswag225:
hahahaha. Where have u been all day?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
Asleep and different time zone. I see you got new casts.
i was begining to think the soul taker has been kidnapped. Anyways as u can see we even got a female villain, she is lethal as the word itself.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Why are you so hateful?? All that anger and hatred can't be good for your soul. Is this how you diss every Nigerian you mean in real life or do you only have the courage to spew this online?
OXYGENO1:
Your forehead alone can be used as mirror.You are an ugly smelly dark mumugerian ape so stop quoting me.I can't even stand your Smell here. You get parents sef? Those dogs?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol soul/taker untertaker. Lol I noticed, she fits the role perfectly and she's kind of funny too. I saw one good hero lol.
Captainswag225:
i was begining to think the soul taker has been kidnapped. Anyways as u can see we even got a female villain, she is lethal as the word itself.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
Lol soul/taker untertaker. Lol I noticed, she fits the role perfectly and she's kind of funny too. I saw one good hero lol.
hahaha actually, i think they are two. Can u be there's a person on nairaland with the name prota gonists?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone / Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos) / Danfo That Almost Fell From Third-Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.