Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana (51760 Views)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Photos Of Of A Nairalander's Trip To Igbo-ilejo / A Nairalander Trip To PH!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

Then you have not been looking well then...There are many beautiful ladies in Ghana.
Most of the pretty ones I have seen are half caste or mixed with other countries, i haven't met a pure breed ghanian who I would call hot.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by godoluwa(m): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Damn did he say all the country is like that. The op said he had fun. Jealousy will kill some of you. Who's comparing Accra to Lagos.

Next time stay in your country then you wouldn't be disappointed, bad belle people.
lol. take it or leave it, u cant compare 9ja wit ghana
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by JiggamanGh: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
tensazangetsu:

Most of the pretty ones I have seen are half caste or mixed with other countries, i haven't met a pure breed ghanian who I would call hot.

How did you know they are mixed with other countries?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by gneisss: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
their food is totally horrible...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by godoluwa(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Of course to a Nigerian, anything without monkey meat or human meat would not taste good to you.
lol. make una no stress yaself bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by forgiveness: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Koolking:

Dude, your table culture is crass. Your finishing touches look like someone who just escaped from jail, and you dared to show this to the world. Even deep in my house I can't eat and scatter plate like you did, let alone public. Anaway, it's your life

hehehehehhe! who cares? does the world know who ate the food?

@bold got me cracking. Seriouly? no lie o...

Anyway, i learn that in korea, if you're offered food to eat you must clean the plate without remaining a grain of rice.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by JiggamanGh: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
godoluwa:
lol. take it or leave it, u cant compare 9ja wit ghana

No comparison whatsoever. One is deemed a failed state where terrorism and hunger is rampage and the other is one of the most peaceful countries on earth.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by admax(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is Nairaland and not Cediland. If you don't like our country then why register on this platform? I don't want to enter you o... grin

JiggamanGh:

You are the one comparing Lagos to Accra. Why did you have to say if someone takes picture of certain place in Lagos it would also look good.

You people are full hatred, no wonder your country is like that.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Ghana is cool but the food is horrible and the weather is too extreme and forgive me, most of the girls are very ugly. But aside that, ghanians are some of the nicest people I have ever met.
Hahaha if most Ghanaian girls are ugly then trust me all nigerian girls are ugly because there's no way you can compare nigerian girls (shapeless and smelly) to Ghanaian girls.You should shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How did you know they are mixed with other countries?
I have spoke to many, i haven't met a pure breed ghanian who was hot. Am sorry this is just my opinion, someone else might have another opinion.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by lolaxavier(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
shut:
A Nigerian blowing the trumpet of Ghana?
Hahaha that's nice.
Hmm I've toured Ghana couple of times than Nigeria tongue

Kumasi,legon,cape coast, accra and koforidua.lovely places and nice people but I don't like their language that much.I think they call it twa cheesy. It is called twi
The weather isn't that harsh as some say but their foods are no no for me cheesy Then you probably toured for one week

I remember what ordeal I went through when I'd banku in a dinner party cheesy,then keke and wachi grin merely the sight of it can nauseate me cheesy For the first time, yes you might feel that way

Ghana's nice though wink
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by yinkeys(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I remember 'kenke'...that's what we called it then, there was this other one made of rice and beans too.
Used to trek back from school as a teen in Lag, then use my tfare to buy it. grin
Madam, how are you? wink
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by JiggamanGh: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
godoluwa:
lol. make una no stress yaself bro.

No stress here just speaking the truth. You guys are used to monkey and human meat. Ghanaians are used to fish and chicken. So I understand why fish and chicken would not taste right to you guys.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by forgiveness: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
cytellProperty:
Abasha!!!

No! the thing sweet ooo. confirm
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by lolaxavier(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
tensazangetsu:

Then you have not been looking well...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
admax:
This is Nairaland and not Cediland. If you don't like our country then why register on this platform? I don't want to enter you o... grin

If you claim here is nairaland then why is the name of Ghana found in almost every thread ? You better shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by JiggamanGh: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
tensazangetsu:

I have spoke to many, i haven't met a pure breed ghanian who was hot. Am sorry this is just my opinion, someone else might have another opinion.

Like I give a damn about who you spoke to. A Ghanaian sense of beauty and Nigerian is not the same. Countries you find beautiful, we don't see it.

For example we don't consider your people beautiful and you don't ours beautiful. No hard feeling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by godoluwa(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Fact is Ghana is better place than Nigeria. More organized, more stable and overall better people. If you don't like jump into the ocean.

Go to lonely planet and see what people say about compared to your zoo.
better people? check the meaning of `better' in your dictionary & read all your post on this to know if you are among those better people

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by kobonaire(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pictures of the delicious food made me very hungry...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by JiggamanGh: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
godoluwa:
better people? check the meaning of `better' in your dictionary & read all your post on this to know if you are among those better people

Nigeria is the land of quantity and no quality. From the people to everything in the country. No quality at all
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by lolaxavier(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No stress here just speaking the truth. You guys are used to monkey and human meat. Ghanaians are used to fish and chicken. So I understand why fish and chicken would not taste right to you guys.

A very shallow contribution. It shows you know nothing about naija. You are just blabbing here. Is it the terrible tilapia and or the yet-to-mature chicken sold in your country that you call food...Abeg go sit down...

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by godoluwa(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No comparison whatsoever. One is deemed a failed state where terrorism and hunger is rampage and the other is one of the most peaceful countries on earth.
4 real?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by forgiveness: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
scholes0:
Ghanaian food is HORRIBLE!!

Open your mind and your soul then you will realize the sweet taste in Ghanian food.

I am not different from you oo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by godoluwa(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Nigeria is the land of quantity and no quality. From the people to everything in the country. No quality at all
have you been to 9ja b4?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by lolaxavier(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
gneisss:
their food is totally horrible...

Strongly agree...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by admax(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
It's high time Nairaland had kids section. immature ones always ready to throw insult around. God help you as i really lipsrsealed

OXYGENO1:
If you claim here is nairaland then why is the name of Ghana found in almost every thread ? You better shut up.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by forgiveness: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
achimotan:

That's Balme library. It was named after David Balm who became the first principal of then University college in 1948

Thanks for the info
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by JiggamanGh: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

A very shallow contribution. It shows you know nothing about naija. You are just blabbing here. Is it the terrible tilapia and or the yet-to-mature chicken sold in your country that you call food...Abeg go sit down...

Well we aren't cannibals. You guys eat monkeys considering monkeys are almost human especially since your past presidents Jonathan and obasanjo looks like one.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by godoluwa(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

But the richest man in Africa iz a Nigerian sha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by JiggamanGh: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
godoluwa:
have you been to 9ja b4?

I value my life too much. Naija is hell on earth. Is a God forsaken place.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by forgiveness: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
pontirock:
Not At all but we eat it sometimes with that stew and groundnut soup

i have eaten groundnut with banku but not with kenke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone / Danfo That Almost Fell From Third-Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photo) / Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.