Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (49793 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Cost Of Opening A Cyber Cafe In Nigeria / Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by erastus75: 6:31am On Dec 05, 2009
I am here to inform you of an ISP in Victoria Island that can solve your cybercafe issues though with some conditions attach to it before you are hooked to the network

1. The cafe MUST be conducive-airconditioners and clean environment
2. Aleast some years of experience in cafe bsuiness
3. Minimum of 15 pcs
4. Provision of a mast

You would then be hook to a new product currently being used by operators of cafe, Silverbird and tetrazinni outlets called hotspot. For the avoidance of doubt, you could go to:
Silverbird galleria or tetrazinni outlets,
Ozone cafe at Ilupeju,
Imperial Logistics in Eleganza complex in Apapa,
Cybermovers in Awolowo Rd Ikeja,
Rechel Cafe opp Oja jakande Estate Isolo,
Chilten Cafe In Alara Street Onike
Royal Cafe in F block Moeremi Hostel and madam Tinubu Hall in Unilag and De Cafe-Shop B Unilag Shopping Complex to see for your self the truth test of speed. This hotspot would allow your customers to use their wireless laptops or wireless PDA to browse conveniently

The said company is Swift Networks Limited, you could send a mail to me for forward explanation- tufot@swiftng.com

Thank you,
Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by macbenal: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2009
Setting up a cyber cafe might look expensive difficult but then here are your chances to set up one with less than a half of million naira.You stand to make income of not less than (5,000)naira daily.Visit http://www.macbenal..com. We are commited to your success.
Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by macbenal: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2009
It is really incredible to so many when you tell them that they can a cybercafe owner and make as much income as (5,000)naira daily.This is with just about (500,000)naira.For more information and direction:visit http://macbenal..com. We are commite to your success.
Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by macbenal: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2009
Hello guys,
i have seen and read the reply of so many people here about setting up a cyber cafe and now seeing that people have little or on confidence in this business that l in other way round-regarded a lucrative and cooperate biz.Well,l have also seen your reasons,they are true and quiet inevitable to escape for common engineers or just a mere enterpranium.But here for those of you who wants to own one and make atleast :5,000 naira interest everyday .This is not pulling your legs.To give you bit tips:to succeed now in a cafe biz,you have to consider your daily running expenses and the cost of set up and that is where l now come in.I have been maintaining and running mine for the past 6 years now and it has been my best lucrative and stressless biz.If you are interested in my information,please visit www.macbenal..com. And also call: 08134973019 or 08121801757.Note this benefits is more available for those whose site will be located in lagos,port,owerri,onitsha and few other well developed area.Thanks.
Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by clem2love(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2009
HELLO MR SEYE,

I REALLR APPRECIATE YOUR BOLD STEP.

THERE I9S ALWAYS A SAYING THAT LIP BEFORE YOU JUMP .

BEFORE YOU SET UP A BIZ IN NIGERIA YOU HAVE TO TAKE A DEEP THOUGH OF IT.
1 MONEY
2. LOCATION
3. SOURCE OF INFORMATION
4. YOUR BACK BONE

LASTLLY DONT INVOLVE FAMILY ISSUE INTO IT BY PUTTING A FAMILY FRIEND OR RELATION TO RUN IT FOR YOU.

AL AM SAYING IS FROM EXP:
ONCE RUN A MINI CAFE BEFORE BUT NOW DOWN DUE TO MIS MANAGEMENT, SO I WILL ADVISE YOU TO MAKE YOUR FINDING WELL.

THANKS AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by trending83(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program.

Trending83

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by ochukoccna: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2010
justwise:

How much have u made so far?
Abi O!
Thank u jo!
U no see the scammer no fit answer back? grin grin grin
Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by portella(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2010
hey, Dont go for Radio. Signal is poor during rain and obstacles btw receiver and transmitter.

Try TFNet.

I get the number and let you have it as soon as i can.
Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by tonydubai: 12:08am On Jul 27, 2011
you people make me smiley am coming back to Nigeria to show you how cafe look like not all this i read in this forum am in UAE DUBAI
Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by LagBlogger(m): 3:11am On Nov 18, 2011
Check out some details of How to start a cybercafe in Nigeria
Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by knowledge4(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
To do well in Cybercafe Business:

Computer literacy, engineering and networking skills is required of the owner.
You can learn basic computer literacy skills in 30 days, computer eng skills in 2 weeks and networking skills in one week in Lagos.
Alternatively, you may employ assistants who have these skills but they may take you for a ride!

Have a reliable engineer to service the systems

Have a store in a good location such as a high traffic area, around schools and offices.

Have good computer systems either brand new or fairly used

Have a reliable, steady, fast and efficient internet access connection

Have a good UPS System which does not trip off during power fluctuations

Have a cable, switch, router, printer, scanner, photocopier

Have a power generator

Have comfortable seats

Have an internet mgt system ie a timer software

Have an airconditioning system to protect the systems and keep the premises cool

Buy the router from an ISP

the challenges are:
Power failure
Rainfall
Competition
Dishonest Staff

Strategies:
Be friendly to everyone
Be ready to assist with their problems while browsing

Other services to render:

To be continued
Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08034475180 IF YOU WANT TO SETUP A CYBER CAFE THE BUSINESS IS PROFITABLE IF YOU HAVE A BUSSY LOCATION AND WITH 10 COMPUTERS YOU CAN MAKE 5K PER DAY I HAVE A CYBER CAFE YOU CAN PAY ME VISIT IS @ ISOLO THANKS.
Re: Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? by deribigbe(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
Contact
ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT BB Pin:07057140885/07082998588

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Recently Opened Carwash Business. / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros / Dangote Dancing As Davido Sings FIA At His Daughter's Wedding In Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.