Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Scam Called Visa Surf - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Scam Called Visa Surf (1019 Views)

The Scam Of Buying Online / The Scam Of Airtel's MNP Marketing Recruitment / Persil/surf Detergent Available In Large Quantities: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Scam Called Visa Surf by julery(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2009
i purchased the visa surf internet when it came out for a tune of N38000 inclusive of monthly renewals of 9.5k the internet was very fast then.but now its not at all .you could wait the whole day to surf .either it disconnects frequently or it just connects and refuses to browse am sick and tired of this network.i wish i had listened to a friend and bought starcomms, embarassed
Re: The Scam Called Visa Surf by larez(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2009
I know how you feel and sympathize with you. Starcomms has it's own issues as well but I guess are the best of all the devils. The problem with Nigeria is that we do not have the agencies to police these guys effectively. In the United States, I used Road Runner which was about 50 times as fast as my Starcomms EVDO. If my internet ever was down, I was sure to be compensated for at least 1-1/2 times of the lost usage. And they were sure to keep you updated by telephone about the outage and do whatever it taked to make you feel better.

If people operated the way that they do in Nigeria, their CEOs and other top directors will be arrested and locked up for Racketeering. Racketeering is exactly what is happening when people pay for a product and they are not delivered. These people act like they are doing us favours by providing service that we pay for. And of course, they are big enough to bribe top officials to look the other way. Nigerians are complacent and used to being lied to constantly while we accept this as the status quo.

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Questions People Ask / Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Needed / What's The Problem With Ibo Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.