Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Needed (1019 Views)

Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / Boat Mishap Along Port Harcourt-Bonny Sea Route (Pics At Viewers Discretion) / Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Needed by noblewhite: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2009
A PROSPECTIVE BUYER NEEDS A PROSPECTIVE SELLER FOR BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL{BLCO} OF NIGERIAN ORIGIN URGETLY. A PROSPECTIVE SELLER SHOULD CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER TALKS ON HOW THE TRANSACTION CAN BE SEALED.
PROSPECTIVE SELLER'S CAN E-MAIL : ccego14@yahoo.co.uk.

Note: Please, only serious and genuine seller's are permitted to mail.

Talk soon,

Godwin.
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Needed by lordkrato(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2009
Pls dont waste time here,i discussed with you and you want me to sign a contract with someone that i cannot see,cannot meet,no contact address and all.c'mon that's crap.Do you know how much it is to load a vessel? , if you did i dont think that you would be telling me this crap, angry angry angry angry angry angry angryPeople come on nairaland and think they can just waste people's precious time, Rubbish
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Needed by noblewhite: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hey! that u do not agree to the terms of the contract doesn't permit u to call it a "crap" u get? So, please, do take note. And for your information the same contract terms u call "crap" has already been signed by a serious minded Nigerian seller, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Needed by lordkrato(m): 12:44am On Oct 04, 2009
noblewhite:

Hey! that u do not agree to the terms of the contract doesn't permit u to call it a "crap" u get? So, please, do take note. And for your information the same contract terms u call "crap" has already been signed by a serious minded Nigerian seller, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look,dude i dont wanna argue with you but regrettably this forum dwells on secrecy.If you think that i would believe the trash you posted then you would believe anything including getting a serious seller for that contract.Stop chasing shadows friend. wink wink
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Needed by Nobody: 9:49am On May 23, 2010
If you are looking for legitimate sellers of crude oil, then you ought to try out MOA.

Modo Oil Agency ( Formerly Modo Oil Group)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Problem With Ibo Girls? / Nigerians Curse a lot And are rude to each other. / Seun: Why Did You Insult Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.