Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. (37005 Views)

Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by donholy28(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
How many times will he die sef
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by evanscheck(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:

***this is echo 212***
ReportReprt angry
*** masturbaters detected***
WhereWhere undecided
***upper level of the mother board sir***
Engage protocol 5 angry
***engaging...***
Echo 212 reporrt angry
*** all system clean, I repeat all system clean u can now proceed***
Copy echo 212, out grin grin grin

U mumu sha... BH for kidnap u too cos u are of no use to the society
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by PhockPhockMan: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]This is because the outgone administration had accomplished almost 95 percent of the anti-terror job in the fight against the insurgents.[/size]

/

4 Billion Naira wasted!
angry

GBAM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by EdCure: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Can you listen to yourself?
What did you comprehend exactly?
And what is the easiest way to get you informed?

3 Likes

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Jesusloveyou: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Pepper body, keep giving Buhari what does not belong to him.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.
by wasting 4.6t naira on one man to kill more than 20.000 pple.shm

2 Likes

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by dunsman(f): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
evanscheck:

U mumu sha... BH for kidnap u too cos u are of no use to the society
You well so?
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by kahara(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://dailytimes.com.ng/shekaus-death-credit-jonathans-govt/

Credit as in C? GEJonathan deserves more than a C naa. Uncle Jonah should be scored an A+ in such a toff course as BH419. Let Baba Maigaskiya take d C biko.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by strongerthaneva(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Miner13:
We need all those monster to be wipe out

So no credit yet

Even his death was confirmed he resurfaced

Now speculation death

And their shouting Jonathan to be praised

How can cluelessness be honoured ??
pls ask them again oo that how can clueless be praised..clueless can only be praised by the clueless senseless..

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by PhockPhockMan: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
by wasting 4.6t naira on one man to kill more than 20.000 pple.shm
How much do you think America spent before they killed Bin Laden?

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Iddiot(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
true talk

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
LED signs available for sale!

Attract everyone passing by to your business.
Fully customizable, very bright, eye catching, can be programmed with whatever text you want.

Get your LED sign today and increase customers>>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/2362514/buy-scrolling-led-signs-customized
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by donbrowser(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm 4.62 trillion on security? shocked
You forgot your signature? angry
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Sagamite(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Another moronic fuuktard gives his opinion. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by M4gunners: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
We know who has been fighting Boko Haram and who is busy chasing shadows.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by calitosprince(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
i listened to obama someday ago concerning the deal they broke out with Iran and he said Iran budget on security is noting (15 billion dollars) compare to ours 600 billion per year so they cant afford to default if not it will lead to military action my questions whats 4.2 trillion naira in five years ?

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by texazzpete(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
who wrote this rubbish?

Reminds me of the time when idiot republicans were trying to give Bush credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden.

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
God bless GEJ
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Rotimi47: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Funny write up, Jonathan tried as the military have almost nothing to show the trillions spent on defence by Jonathan. Let Jonathan apologist publish the inventory of the military equipment the military they met have and that which they have when Jonathan was handing over power. Jokers!

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by omarky(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
PMB is no saint but wonder what pple celebrate in GEJ........., 6years down d drain! SMH!!

2 Likes

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by ihatebuhari(f): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
MosakuAW:

Nonsense write up.

Show me the body and i will beleive. USA did not show us the body of Osama Bin laden, but evidence shows he is dead. What of Shekau evidence?

4.2 trillion naira on security and nothing to show for it because most of the money was diverted to personal use.

I would rather give credit to Shekau for being elusive than giving credit to yeye Jonathan.
common sense not common sometimes
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by sirvic01(m): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
FTC!!! Dedicates this to lalasticala for lifting my ban and to my fellow nairalnders cheesy grin grin cheesy

@topic sure we should gv credit to gej cause under his tenure boko haram lost leaders
But under this Daura President, gworo chewing, burukutu sipping gorilla, its a shame dat its d army dat are losing leaders
Smh!! For buhari, and to you masturbaters, check my signature am sure dat qualifies you grin cheesy

Next ban will be forever smiley
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Teejaykary: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
No credit yet,let wait the finger cross to compare and contract then the result will justify.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Rotimi47: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
calitosprince:
i listened to obama someday ago concerning the deal they broke out with Iran and he said Iran budget on security is noting (15 billion dollars) compare to ours 600 billion per year so they cant afford to default if not it will lead to military action my questions whats 4.2 trillion naira in five years ?
You're taking about over 20 billion dollars at an exchange rate that is about 180 naira to a dollar! This money is a lot for a country like Nigeria and why compare iran a country that produces over 60% of all what they use with NigerNigeria that produce less than 15% of what her people use. Please note that this money in question is enough to totally overhaul Nigeria entire military close to a first class military; how much do a new tank, a new war plane, attack helicopters, frigates, anti aircraft weapons, long & short range missiles, Awacs, Ak 74s or Ak 104 etc cost.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by shaqhead: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin
PassingShot:
Ok. We credit Jonathan for Shekau's death. Happy now?
If wailers want us to give GEJ credit sinc it seems he is no longer gettin free credits from d networks at our expense, they shd jst drop his fone number and we wl share and sell some credits to him..e no hard na.. 50 Naira Kperecheesy
PassingShot:
Ok. We credit Jonathan for Shekau's death. Happy now?
If wailers want us to give GEJ credit sinc it seems he is no longer gettin free credit from d networks, they shd jst drop his fone number and we wl share and sell some credits to him..e no hard na..

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by emamos: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
MosakuAW:

Nonsense write up.

Show me the body and i will beleive. USA did not show us the body of Osama Bin laden, but evidence shows he is dead. What of Shekau evidence?

4.2 trillion naira on security and nothing to show for it because most of the money was diverted to personal use.

I would rather give credit to Shekau for being elusive than giving credit to yeye Jonathan.
1k likes

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Waiting for your expert analysis on how Buhari killed Shekau using the power of thought.

lwkmd guy haba!

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by arsenal33: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Boko Haram's growth over 5yrs, credit to GEJs inactivity
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by ONserious(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
When buhari conquers BOKO headies be like "buhari end BOKO terror...Gej Had done d hard part" confused #nitwitts

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by osimataylor(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
These kids on nairaland.You stay in the comfort of ur home to post nonsense.eside the propaganda you read here do you know what is involved in security and warfare?You people talk without facts.Nonsense.
MosakuAW:

Nonsense write up.

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Na wa o. Whatever. What matter is he is dead. His death is not even confirmed yet.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Alihkizito(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm 4.62 trillion on security? shocked

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
are you for real!!!!
Why no picx in your profile
:* :*
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by aalabi: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://dailytimes.com.ng/shekaus-death-credit-jonathans-govt/
don't be too sure about that, it could be another diabolic strategy to cause distraction in changing focus on the major leader of the Sect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Dokpesi Released From Kuje Prison / Nigeria’s Iconic Rice Paddy Pyramids To Be Evacuated Tomorrow / Datti Baba-ahmed Votes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.