Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. (37015 Views)

Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by ajepako(f): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
FTC!!! Dedicates this to lalasticala for lifting my ban and to my fellow nairalnders cheesy grin grin cheesy

@topic sure we should gv credit to gej cause under his tenure boko haram lost leaders
But under this Daura President, gworo chewing, burukutu sipping gorilla, its a shame dat its d army dat are losing leaders
Smh!! For buhari, and to you masturbaters, check my signature am sure dat qualifies you grin cheesy

See this one.. Dem just unban you and you don start with dem baba already..

Next time, dem go submit you to hangman...lol

@topic sure we should gv credit to gej cause under his tenure boko haram lost leaders
But under this Daura President, gworo chewing, burukutu sipping gorilla, its a shame dat its d army dat are losing leaders
Smh!! For buhari, and to you masturbaters, check my signature am sure dat qualifies you grin cheesy

[/quote]

See this one.. Dem just unban you and you don start with dem baba already..

Next time, na hangman...
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Chibokgame: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thank God i didn't larvege the whole credit,

now to Johnathan GEJ:

state of emergency: …credit,

security budget: …………credit,

Sourcing for Ammunition: …credit,

Fight against BH: ……………credit,

Attack on Shekau: ………credit,

Rescue of chibok girls:: ……cr

typing …………………
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Alihkizito(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Happiness87:
lolintrovert the hustle is real lol
kai.... Never knew such matured hidden beauty as u,culd be found in NL.
wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Swagk101(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
God bless GEJPMB
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by OutOnBail(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Credited to Jonathan right? Has his death changed anything? Did it stop attacks before Jonathan handed over? Has it stopped the unwarranted deaths nowadays? Some threads are just useless and pointless.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by cana882(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Can we just forget who has the credit and rejoice that this plague is over??

They both have played there good part to the success of boko haram eradication, both GEJ and PMB..

And that was how BH ended...
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by lastpage: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jonathan has failed so much that he is now having another shot at being "Nigeria's President" just for the purpose of TAKING CREDIT for PAST EVENTS! grin grin grin very laughable! grin grin

[size=14pt]As far as "real" Nigerians (not the paid SaTANoids, PDP Crooks and #WailingWailers from the East) are concerned, Jonathan and all the shenannigans he stood for, have been CONSIGNED TO THE DUSTBIN OF HISTORY!

The only time Nigerians will mention and remember Jonathan is when he is brought to Justice for looting the Nigerian treasury. [/size]

For now, he should get busy by go getting a job teaching at his Otuoke University
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by totorimi: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Boko Harams end at this time was expected because if Gej had won the story would have been that Shekau was alive and the propaganda machine would have thrived. Every you see today was as scripted. There is no way Shekau can be pardoned if he was not declared dead, and there was no way amnesty can be granted if a new boko leader with a human face was not propped up.
idris Derby of Chad knows all about this evil plot but for sure truth will triumph at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by netflydotcom(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
PLS, NAIRALANDER IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE RECRUITMENT OR REPLACEMENT AT FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION IN NIGERIA AND WHEN IS THE INTERVIEW OR IS IT A JOB SCAM
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by BraniacX(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Happiness87:
lolintrovert the hustle is real lol

CHineeeeekay!!! shockedshockedshocked

Is yhu the owner of that ukwu ? lipsrsealed
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Yksoul(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
4.62TRILLION THAT CANNOT BE ACCOUNTED FOR.ALSO WITH THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY WE STILL HAVE INSURGENCIES DAILY.THEN LETS PROBE THAT AMOUNT
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by mrtegation99(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
MosakuAW:

Nonsense write up.

Show me the body and i will beleive. USA did not show us the body of Osama Bin laden, but evidence shows he is dead. What of Shekau evidence?

4.2 trillion naira on security and nothing to show for it because most of the money was diverted to personal use.

I would rather give credit to Shekau for being elusive than giving credit to yeye Jonathan.

thunder punish u deer idiot.... why does ur daura president want to take over petroleum ministry for 18 months? so e go suck Nigeria dry like e broda Abacha.
the best Democratic presido Nigeria ever had is gej.

DauraCow deceiving gullible Nigerians since may29 1960

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by ibelong2efibody: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
FTC!!! Dedicates this to lalasticala for lifting my ban and to my fellow nairalnders cheesy grin grin cheesy

an impending ban on your way
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by noblegrex: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
This jonathan children sef,they're just looking for a way to wipe out his mess, for ignorants sake does d killing of shekau halt the terorist attack even if his administration did that. Na wa for this dollard o.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by innoblinks(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
If actually shekau is been killed by the military, then kudos to them and God and not to jonathan
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by MosakuAW(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
common sense not common sometimes

Just like it not common for your elders at home.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by MosakuAW(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
osimataylor:
These kids on nairaland.You stay in the comfort of ur home to post nonsense.eside the propaganda you read here do you know what is involved in security and warfare?You people talk without facts.Nonsense.

You called me kid! How old is your father that gave birth to you?
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by MosakuAW(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
mrtegation99:

thunder punish u deer idiot.... why does ur daura president want to take over petroleum ministry for 18 months? so e go suck Nigeria dry like e broda Abacha.
the best Democratic presido Nigeria ever had is gej.

DauraCow deceiving gullible Nigerians since may29 1960

Na that same thunder will kill you starting from your father.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by manutdadex(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
calitosprince:
i listened to obama someday ago concerning the deal they broke out with Iran and he said Iran budget on security is noting (15 billion dollars) compare to ours 600 billion per year so they cant afford to default if not it will lead to military action my questions whats 4.2 trillion naira in five years ?
my brother God bless… Nigerians are funny, that money na chicken change and Nigeria is ranked 64 in d ranking highest defence budget… buhari go pursue hhost for four years
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Jesusloveyou: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

How much do you think America spent before they killed Bin Laden?
and bin laden actually died, or is shekau actually dead, after spending trillions without result, and u are now looking for credit
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by AnanseK(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jonathan and Achivement? They don't match at all.

Jonathan and looting - more like it.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by AnanseK(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jonathan and Achievement .....

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by bashsani(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
After he killed 20,000 people, impregnated 30 of our girls, disvirgin 300 rendered 2m people homeless. Na him u de celebrate.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by tinsel: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
You guys should just allow Jonathan to rest. Jonathan achieved this Jonathan achieved that, it is becoming too childish. You don't need to tell Nigerians Jonathan's achievments. We already know what he achieved and what he did not achieve. We are not idiots to be reminding us his achievements.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by brirold1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Call us for ur Multifunctional USB Flash Drives, Data Transfer Cable, Charging Cable for both Android Phones/Iphones/Tablets/Computers ------ (All in 1) and also for ur OTG Flash Drive For Smartphones/Tablets/Computers, Monopod Selfie Stick and Mini Light for Laptops/Powerbanks
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Ndeewonu: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
MosakuAW:

Nonsense write up.

Show me the body and i will beleive. USA did not show us the body of Osama Bin laden, but evidence shows he is dead. What of Shekau's evidence?

4.2 trillion naira on security and nothing to show for it because most of the money was diverted to personal use.

I would rather give credit to Shekau for being elusive than giving credit to yeye Jonathan.

Show me the body and i will beleive.

USA did not show us the body of Osama Bin laden,

Aren't you confused?
Credit must be given to whom it is due!
It took the US almost 10 years post 9/11 to kill Osama bin Laden/
So, shut up if you cannot give credit to whom it is due!
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by omolajaone: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
that mean shekeu is a PDP member
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by babestella: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Most discerning persons knew that shekau was killed by the GEJ administration, but APC and their book haram collaborators decided to use it for political gain by lying to Nigerians.

Today, the truth is finally out.

God bless Nigeria.

All propagandists are cursed.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Jesusloveyou: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
manutdadex:
my brother God bless… Nigerians are funny, that money na chicken change and Nigeria is ranked 64 in d ranking highest defence budget… buhari go pursue hhost for four years
so d money is chicken change, are we fighting war, since american like war, they can budget their entire budget on war, but in nigeria that 4.6tr naira would have be enof to take care of all d youth in nigeria,to absorb them from crime, but now, d money was not even given to those in battle field, but was share among top officers, d remaining one was use for election. D worst of it, which i don't support is to give d money as amnesty to them, which would have save dis more than 20,000 innocent souls and 2m displace and homeless
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Jesusloveyou: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
omolajaone:
that mean shekeu is a PDP member
yes, he die with pdp regime
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by MosakuAW(m): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ndeewonu:

Show me the body and i will beleive.
USA did not show us the body of Osama Bin laden,
Aren't you confused? Credit must be given to whom it is due! It took the US almost 10 years post 9/11 to kill Osama bin Laden/ So, shut up if you cannot give credit to whom it is due!
Tell your father at home to shut up. Omo ale jatiti Oloriburuku. Ofo loma se
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Elvis506(m): 12:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Miner13:
We need all those monster to be wipe out

So no credit yet

Even his death was confirmed he resurfaced

Now speculation death

And their shouting Jonathan to be praised

How can cluelessness be honoured ??
then may be you should take the honour na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor / Borno Government Bans Sale Of Alcohol, Brothels, Charcoal And Firewood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.