Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. (37010 Views)

Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by evanscheck(m): 1:20am On Aug 15, 2015
dunsman:

You well so?
Na who no well dey know who no well...
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by Cyriloha(m): 1:44am On Aug 15, 2015
[/font]
Miner13:
We need all those monster to be wipe out

So no credit yet

Even his death was confirmed he resurfaced

Now speculation death

And their shouting Jonathan to be praised

How can cluelessness be honoured ??

h[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
he will still wake up you dont know that mallam very well[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by ikorodureporta: 1:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Dis govt no dey shame sef. Shekau wey go don shave him beards, come even contest for election......Persin wey b d most wanted, dem no even get him picture...
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by anonimi: 2:36am On Aug 15, 2015
EdCure:
The Nigeria military, not Jonathan, deserve the credit.
Jonathan lacked the political will to end the insurgency. He thought he could use it for electoral gain but it boomerang.

Was it electoral gain in 2013

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by RexTramadol1: 3:44am On Aug 15, 2015
I'm really interested in seeing......................................

Tanfirin grin
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by coolhumble(m): 5:33am On Aug 15, 2015
#SHORONIYEN
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by manutdadex(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so d money is chicken change, are we fighting war, since american like war, they can budget their entire budget on war, but in nigeria that 4.6tr naira would have be enof to take care of all d youth in nigeria,to absorb them from crime, but now, d money was not even given to those in battle field, but was share among top officers, d remaining one was use for election. D worst of it, which i don't support is to give d money as amnesty to them, which would have save dis more than 20,000 innocent souls and 2m displace and homeless
countries like libya',egypt infact all north africans av crazy defense budget. its a pity we are not serious abt our defense
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by refo(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Jona! Jona! There is God o
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by JAROO1: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Where is the dead body.
I will like to confirm the dead of thousands killer
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by osimataylor(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Your thought and what comes out of your yam head potray's you as a kid.Mature person don't reason and react the way you do.ok?
MosakuAW:

You called me kid! How old is your father that gave birth to you?
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by MosakuAW(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
osimataylor:
Your thought and what comes out of your yam head potray's you as a kid.Mature person don't reason and react the way you do.ok?

You are the most idiotic fellow on nairaland. Did you see your first comment towards my post. You claimed to be matured and you talk like Benin tout.

Get out and take your ugly face out of this forum. Ode
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by djraymy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Want to sell online to people near you? This is why I am introducing another website www.localsell.tk
Pls be informed that you can equally sell your (new) products on
www.raymyshop.tk . All powered by Raymy. Lv you all
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by djraymy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Want to sell online to people near you? This is why I am introducing another website www.localsell.tk
Pls be informed that you can equally sell your (new) products on
www.raymyshop.tk. . All powered by Raymy. Lv you all
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by SFSNIPER(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
So some you civilians really believe Shekau is dead? SMH!!! Lemme hint u; Dat six weeks postponement of elections was a grace period tactically provided for the higher echelon of the sect, including foot soldiers whose contracts had expired to flee Nigeria. Do u know dat guy who was killed and branded Shekau was actually dressed up by the politicians and was to used to mention Buhari as a sponsor, after being tortured? I guess not. Abeg lemme just stop before I spill too much. But Nigerians should be so grateful they threw Jonathan out early, if not.......BH for don reach una dormot.
Again you should appreciate and pray for every soldier out there, we see a lot. Encourage us rather than blame us for everything knowing fully well dat we work on orders directly from some fat idiotic pigs wearing agbada up and down in Abuja. Una bye bye.
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by tinziemaine(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Maybe skekau died like skiibii
Re: Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. by MyMentor: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
I said it wen i heard dat he is no longa dia leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) / See What KAI Did To Traders At Berger / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.