Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements (48295 Views)

Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man / Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by silverdam(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
H
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
If this guy is,22 am 15 . recover well but I still doubt if you can sing meaninful tracks because your manager is Nigerian worst artist. Quote me lol

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by omaniblog(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
ok
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
If this guy is,22 am 15 . recover well guy. I wish you sing good songs now uv tasted death but I still doubt if you can sing meaninful tracks because your manager is Nigeria worst artist. Quote me lol
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by funstufz: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm, get well soon

See how Naija Nurse dey treat patient without glove........smh embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by myners007: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Wishing him quick recovery from his stunt

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by tayour917i(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
So where are the fools saying he feigns death for popularity.... Disappointed in basket mouth too... Get well soon dude
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by IYANGBALI: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.APC government led by the dullard can't guarantee good health care for to avoid fainting like this.
loooooooooong yawns

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by merits(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
wen u giv urself nikname "skiibii"?why wud'nt ur lyf skip?
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by fiftynaira(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Skiibii wait are you kidding me?
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by ibkgab001: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
thanks God for him...what ever stunt you guys are proving it is well
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by misspicy(f): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
deadZONE:
Why is he not wearing shirts is this another publicity stunt to show his dry chest and cheap tatoos? and snatch girls from broke guys?
Haha broz swallow two tablets of chill pill abegundecidedhe is on admission
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by seankay(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
I was expecting this. I wasn't disappointed grin
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by oatzeal(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
iamsodium:
K

No cry... I see u as u miss FTC ..

YOU CAN MAKE FTC HERE
http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/08/five-star-music-releases-statement-on.html
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Benzzle: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.APC government led by the dullard can't guarantee good health care for to avoid fainting like this.
you have finally lost it
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by seangy4konji: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Stay strong man...

Idiot doing nothing meaningful with their lives are always quick to yarn dust...

Get well jare.
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by eljanfortis(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
K
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by EgusiSoup: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Benzzle:
you have finally lost it

Lost what? cheesy grin
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by mbulela: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
419 inspired record company.
I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by whytepawn1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
farano:
Pls let's take it easy o... What if he isn't making this up. People actually slump n recover. It's well.
I see why lots of guys on nairaland are drooling over you. bae you are endowed.
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by delishpot: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Photoshoot in progress grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Watersmith(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Overdoze of a new reality
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Person collapse and una still get time snap picture abi If y'all dumb bastard wanna pull dis kinda stupid stunt pls learn d basics......if to say him collapse for public place, we go say na outsiders snap d pictures cuz no broda or friend or even enemy in his right senses will take a picture when someone collapse in front of him o her

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by harbeedaymee(f): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
It's funny how people are so quick to believe negative news at the expensive of positivity. People are seeing pictures of him in hospital yet they are still choosing to believe it was a publicity stunt. Na wa o angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by seglord22(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
[b][/b]
EgusiSoup:
By now you should have stop your relinquished brain drugs and wise up. How many years has the APC government spend that thou are now wailing about the health system. Even if you sister got deflowered, you will blame APC. haters
EgusiSoup:
By now you should have stop your relinquished brain drugs and wise up. How many years has the APC government spend that thou are now wailing about the health system. Even if you sister got deflowered, you will blame APC. haters
EgusiSoup:
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
KingEli:
Person collapse and una still get time snap picture abi If y'all dumb bastard wanna pull dis kinda stupid stunt pls learn d basics......if to say him collapse for public place, we go say na outsiders snap d pictures cuz no broda or friend or even enemy in his right senses will take a picture when someone collapse in front of him o her
they did not strategize well

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
What is skiibii? undecided
with a moniker like that how will you know cheesy
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Brugo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
oatzeal:
E dey use " modaku" play in Naija. . lol

http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/08/five-star-music-releases-statement-on.html

So when a person faints the first thing is to take a picture before taking him to the hospital? This pic just exposed the whole thing as a fake story - A hype that was unnecessary.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Abeg who is skibi? :\
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by EgusiSoup: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Blossom023:

with a moniker like that how will you know cheesy

I love your sense of humour dear. You'll live long grin

More Egusi to your soup pot.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Abeg who is skibi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Celebrities' Outfits To The 2016 Ghana Movie Awards / Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / meth: Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.