Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements (48298 Views)

Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man / Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by babajero(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
QueenBJ:

Who are you? You don bathe?
You don't need a bath, what need Is heart purge because your mind is filthy.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by babajero(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
faheez:
if you say I'm you I agree, if you say I'm childish I concur. I'm not evil and the hatred you have for my religion will just kill you inside.. Live a good life and stop discriminating and change the way you think about my religion... I noticed you are angered by the fact that buhari is the president.. The God that put the man on the seat is not has gullible as you are... Get some life bro
Go and read what you wrote, you said he should have died and still say you are not evil.
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
babajero:
You don't need a bath, what need Is heart purge because your mind is filthy.
Go and sleep, you lazy tribal c*nt
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by babajero(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
QueenBJ:

Go and sleep, you lazy tribal c*nt
I doubt you are a girl if you are a girl then you can never make a good home because your foundation in shambles.
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
babajero:
even if a car is inside the compound it will take up to a minute to position it and anybody who wants to snap can snap within that time frame, and talking snapping somebody who needs help, if you are still sane you will remember there was a time video of a guy who is being electrocuted went viral, instead of helping they video him till he died. What am asking is why not wish him well instead of writing the long sermon, moreover it's his life
I wish u well n some brains too..........

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by Leopantro: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
babajero:
. So we have people who can analyze like you in nigeria and our country is still in shambles, guy leave the internet and go and get something to do with your Life

But I am doing something wonderful with my life. That is why I'm the only one that noticed it out of everyone that wrote a comment on this topic.
However, having gone through what others wrote about you, I have to leave you with this

1 Like

Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by maestroz: 12:26am On Aug 16, 2015
so it was all DREAM after all
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by faheez(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2015
babajero:
Go and read what you wrote, you said he should have died and still say you are not evil.
now I understand the lack of ability to interpret meanings to Word in you, I can't remember when I said he should have died...
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by swankylay(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2015
[Nawa o......human being sha. Na bcuz of people like u dem still went ahead to snap so as to convince y'all. Its obviius the nlccar collapsed. Maybe dem con blow d story a lil by d stunt o but trt n blv some stories. As regards d last picture ubsaid he dengepose, hmmm. I pray u dont experience any collapse o, its not all abt lying down flat bfr u blv sm1 collapse. Any position os a position.

quote author=TXRunner post=36965673]i smell lies lipsrsealed So den go organize photoshoot 4 hospital come dey try tell us say d guy no die again abi? dey nevr esperererit. dey never espereret d backlash wet go follow dia fake/hoax new about d boi death.

abi y u go take so many pix of pesin wey dey hospital bed, as den put oxygen, den put drip... Every every. If 2 say na true the boy sick, d pple wey dey with am go only dey concerned abt how he will get well soon & nt be snapping pix of him. nawa.

d last pic sef, looks like say persin denge pose 4 ground. abi hw will some1 slump & d first thing u do is 2 take pix? he better pray against sudden death bcus of dis his nonsense publicity jargon. skiibii ko, shibi ni undecided[/quote]
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by asiwajumi(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2015
TXRunner:

back at u. I don't believe in lesser gods so wat u said is for u & ur family.
see mumu,u don't believe in lesser gods but u can call someone DUNCE and ur bigger gods will save u? Continue. Ori e buru.ode oshi
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by TXRunner(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
asiwajumi:
see mumu,u don't believe in lesser gods but u can call someone DUNCE and ur bigger gods will save u? Continue. Ori e buru.ode oshi
ori iwo ati awon ara ile yin buru. eranko oshi
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by asiwajumi(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
TXRunner:

ori iwo ati awon ara ile yin buru. eranko oshi
ori baba e buru.u still dey make mouth? Afofungbemu
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by TXRunner(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
asiwajumi:
ori baba e buru.u still dey make mouth? Afofungbemu
oloshi i for shut up ni. ori babanla e lo buru. abunu is skiibii ur breadwinner?
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by asiwajumi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
TXRunner:

oloshi i for shut up ni. ori babanla e lo buru. abunu is skiibii ur breadwinner?
ode.
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by lincoln08541(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2015
babajero:
My dear he doesn't think you are a fool voting buhari has already made you one, if you are a true con man you wouldn't have been conned by Apc. You should just wished well and shut up, moreover it is his life.
it is fools like u dat has made nigeria like dis with ur backward thinking. why cant u just embrace the change that is in the air. Idiot
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by babajero(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
lincoln08541:
it is fools like u dat has made nigeria like dis with ur backward thinking. why cant u just embrace the change that is in the air. Idiot
what is the need of change when it is facing backward
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by babajero(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Leopantro:

But I am doing something wonderful with my life. That is why I'm the only one that noticed it out of everyone that wrote a comment on this topic.
However, having gone through what others wrote about you, I have to leave you with this
Go get a job
Re: Photos From Hospital Bed Of Skiibii + Official Statements by babajero(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
KingEli:
I wish u well n some brains too..........
And you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Celebrities' Outfits To The 2016 Ghana Movie Awards / Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / meth: Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.