Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Meet Nigeria's Most Humble Traditional Ruler - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigeria's Most Humble Traditional Ruler (3783 Views)

Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Celebrities / The 6 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities–#3 Is A Shy Billionaire!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigeria's Most Humble Traditional Ruler by realDONmikel: 12:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is officially Nigeria’s most humble traditional ruler as he has been spotted postrating (male yorubas do this when greeting elders)or kneeling to greet people even as a traditional ruler of one of the most powerful emirates in Nigeria. The picture above was taken last year during his courtesy call on the Imperial Majesty Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III last year shortly after his UK vacation with his four wives while the second picture is another picture of the highly respected Emir kneeling to greet his mother (Hausa culture).
source: http://www.lagoslately.com/emir-of-kano-seen-postrating-for-alaafin-of-oyo/

Re: Meet Nigeria's Most Humble Traditional Ruler by chocolateme(f): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2015
I am still comparing between this guy on the floor saluting and the guy that has his signature on the Nigerian currencies from central bank of Nigeria.
What a TRANSITION
Humbleness.. thats the spirit.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Most Humble Traditional Ruler by ByfireByfire: 1:00am On Aug 15, 2015
That's not enough for me to award anyone most humble especially in the face of scandalous claims by his critics when he was CBN governor and now as emir. I hope also that he doesn't have a child bride as is usual with his religion.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Most Humble Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2015
Sanusi lo humble ju jare
Re: Meet Nigeria's Most Humble Traditional Ruler by 123gist(m): 4:27am On Aug 15, 2015
sanusi is my guy!

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Or Trashy – It’s Official,see The Latest Trend Among Ladies Now (photos) / “Breast Feed That Boy Reach One Year Ooo” – Fans React To Linda Ikeji’s Sexy Pic / Let Me Decorate The Dick The Serves Me Well , Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.