Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months (13126 Views)

Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness / What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by PENCILLER(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
dis report lack fairness and justice 2 all......... How many cows hv been missing/abducted and how many hv bn killed.....hw much each cow cost, den sum up...hw much loss in a month or year? also hw many fulanis were killd in d states mentioned in dx report.......it is obvious dt dx report is a merely PROPAGANDA and effort 2 blackmail de so calld FULANI~tribe!
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by bukster(f): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
PENCILLER:
dis report lack fairness and justice 2 all......... How many cows hv been missing/abducted and how many hv bn killed.....hw much each cow cost, den sum up...hw much loss in a month or year? also hw many fulanis were killd in d states mentioned in dx report.......it is obvious dt dx report is a merely PROPAGANDA and effort 2 blackmail de so calld FULANI~tribe!
Are cows worth a human life?!?
I can't believe you are actually comparing the two.
Even if someone kills a cow accidentally or on purpose, there are saner ways for that to be dealt with instead of with all out rampart killings. This is not propaganda but hard facts. If the Fulani herdsmen were not so aggressive and deadly, fewer people would be killed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by francizy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
OsHYBRID:
Much of the fulani cases involving big injuries are still claiming lives as the patients receive treatment. Here in Benue (hospital name withheld) where we manage some of the patients from Taraba (funded by their state govt), deaths are still being counted. Some happen shortly on patients' admission, others at uneven intervals.
It's really not a good situation. I hope President Buhari prevails on these terrible guys

Buhari didn't prevail but rather fought on their behalf when he wasn't at the top and you still think he'll prevail now?

Maybe Major General Omenka will prevail on the matter on behalf of Buhari.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by PENCILLER(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ofcourse i'm nt comparing d 2. But wht i was tryng 2 say was dt dx fulanis were treatd merciless,for instance someway in Plateau they were slaughtered& set ablaze wt deir cows, de same thng in SOUTH kaduna were dy were force 2 leave dr homes...also in BENUE,NASSARWA,JIGAWA such thngs hppnd...sometmes d authorties re aware bt fail 2 take aware or solv d case... bt as u said such x not a reason 4 dem 2 mke or killng of pple lke dt.....dx issue x fast incr...d authorities need 2 wke up....lols!
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Happiness87(f): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

First time u ar talkin sense...

Bottle of gulder 4u,wait....
because it's not about APC, its makes sense, hahaha
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by francizy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
bukster:

Are cows worth a human life?!?
I can't believe you are actually comparing the two.
Even if someone kills a cow accidentally or on purpose, there are saner ways for that to be dealt with instead of with all out rampart killings. This is not propaganda but hard facts. If the Fulani herdsmen were not so aggressive and deadly, fewer people would be killed.

You even have time to reply such inhumane and heartless terrorist. Same Fulani herdsmen he's justifying their demonic and barbaric bloodshed are always the ones (first) to destroy farmer's crops with their cows (as if their cows worth more than the crops). This is just like a man using his business (means of livelihood) to destroy another man's business.

The most annoying part of it all is that when a farmer sees them and protests for them to stop their inhumane act, they use thier knives on the said person.

Reminds me of a scenario that took place in Tiv land where a pregnant woman was killed alongside the child in her womb just because she screamed out and tried to alert the villagers about her farm crops being distroyed. The villagers all rose up in anger and attacked the Fulani herdsmen's cows. The Fulani herdsmen sued the said villagers to court and Omenka's brother from Idoma presided over the case. The useless judge ruled against the villagers who were fighting for 2 human lives and ruled in favour of the herdsmen who not destroyed farm lands but took two lives.

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by francizy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:
which tribe in Nigeria rare cattle using nomadic method apart from fulanis, i have first hand experience, as they move from village to village they build their huts in the bushes, they are organized and have leaders.

if they get to your farm, their cattle will feed on your crops, if you challenge them they kill you. some take the lands and form their communities, if you step into the farm again, they attack any nearby village, and kill everyone.

they also have organized robbery squad. they rob mostly in the evening and early morning hours if you travel through their settlements.
They are heartless, if you don't have anything on you, they butcher your limbs or kill you. a group market women who travel to other communities on market days to sell are most of their preys.

You know them too well!!! God bless the brain this comment emanated from!!!

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Happiness87(f): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
francizy:

You know them too well!!! God bless the brain this comment emanated from!!!
those guys have mind of their own, even where I served during NYSC, before we mobilize health workers to inoculate their kids, na wahala.

emirs consults them at times before they take decisions in communities even when they are strangers.

those guys are diabolical like all kinds of jazz, even their stick is jazzed

The funny thing am not seeing govt efforts to curb their excesses

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by anigbajumo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:
because it's not about APC, its makes sense, hahaha

U garrit,

Hw yer syd
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Happiness87(f): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

U garrit,

Hw yer syd
happy weekend and good and you??
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by francizy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:
those guys have mind of their own, even where I served during NYSC, before we mobilize health workers to inoculate their kids, na wahala.

emirs consults them at times before they take decisions in communities even when they are strangers.

those guys are diabolical like all kinds of jazz, even their stick is jazzed

The funny thing am not seeing govt efforts to curb their excesses

The govt will never do anything of such because these people believe it's their right to destroy farmlands and shed blood if there happens to be protesters.

Well, they own Nigeria so we just have to tolerate them till they wipe us out. This is just so we don't appear as bigots for defending ourselves and the lives being wasted.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by anigbajumo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:
happy weekend and good and you??

M'doin fyn,y uno show up yer faze @yer DP
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Happiness87(f): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
francizy:

The govt will never do anything of such because these people believe it's their right to destroy farmlands and shed blood if there happens to be protesters.

Well, they own Nigeria so we just have to tolerate them till they wipe us out. This is just so we don't appear as bigots for defending ourselves and the lives being wasted.
what do you mean, when you say they own Nigeria??
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Happiness87(f): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

M'doin fyn,y uno show up yer faze @yer DP
wetin you want carry my face do for this faceless forum
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by anigbajumo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:
wetin you want carry my face do for this faceless forum

Na questn u ask me shey,i go answer u wen u show it kiss undecided
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by francizy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:
what do you mean, when you say they own Nigeria??

They've been ruling us since independence (apart from OBJ and GEJ era, plus Gowon by the way) and will continue ruling us.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Happiness87(f): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
francizy:

They've been ruling us since independence (apart from OBJ and GEJ era, plus Gowon by the way) and will continue ruling us.
those ones are educated, they should know better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau / Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany / UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.