Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months (13127 Views)

Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness / What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2015
buhari friends and families
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by hola106(m): 6:27am On Aug 15, 2015
Does aboki fulani re ram
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by steven187(m): 6:35am On Aug 15, 2015
And what is our president doing about his fulani brothers
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2015
Buhari has empowered his tribesmen to continue his domination of the minorities

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Luckylife(m): 6:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Is this what we call one Nigeria where the killing of the other tribe is the ultimate goal of some bloody thirst agent. Any body that wast a person(s) willingly, will ever live to suffer all the bad things that are meant for the killed. Or less he or she ask God for mercy whole heartedly.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 15, 2015
Them Try..

PLEASE GIVE them medals
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Everfrank(m): 6:41am On Aug 15, 2015
Tonniey:
Sometimes, I use to wonder if this Fulani's have blood flowing in their vein. They don't have regard for live and can wreck havock at the time you least expect. These people needs proper education an enlightenment by their leaders. Especially the cattele rearers, if they graze their animals on ur farm land and u challenge them, it might cost u ur life or total destruction of ur property. Pls the govt should do something ASAP.

Do u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2499520/good-news-now-get-rid
Rubbish. When you kill Fulani and rustle their cattle the media won't report it. They only report when the Fulani take revenge. The Fulani are one of the most marginalized group in this country. But make una continue. You can't finish them but it's you that will finish. If a Fulani cows eat your crops there are legal ways to settle such matters. But when you employ jungle justice they have no choice but to fight to live.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by kuntash: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2526397/phcn-senate-orders-immediate-abolition

Doesn't this post qualify for FB ?

Or it doesn't affect Nigerians or what ?

I am surprised to see Don jazzy New wrist watch on front page

Davido holidaying in the Bahamas

Tiwa savage baby smiling .. Etc
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by MrCounselor: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Really bad.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by herald9: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Anthropogenism: Fulanis and Hausas controlling Nigerian population since 19...
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by oluwatunde1984(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2015
Jesus is coming soon amend your ways my friend
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by upsonn(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2015
Diesel1:
Wole soyinka boys
Odeson!
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Jeboy(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2015
I think this thread deserves FP as it has been proven that our leaders come to Nairaland to get info.Let them see the number of lives these social menace has caused Nigerians apart from BH so govt canm have a longtime solution plan towards averting more deaths of innocent Nigerians.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Diesel1(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2015
upsonn:

Odeson!
is that anoda form to pronounce upsonn ?
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Jeboy(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Good one mods, let the authorities see these and do something about it.

I should have been happy for my first FP thread but the title is nothing to be happy about.I observe 2minutes silence for the innocent victims who were caught unawares with d death toll recorded, may their soul RIP.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by adesegun121(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2015
Cult group and fulani ...

Not boko haram again

na God go punish all dis terrorist
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Jeboy(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2015
And please Nairalanders these is not funny, I don't think we should limit the solution to only PMB and govt agencies. I know APC used tinz like dis against GEJ but wailers in the house should be able to do things differently. Let the wailers and the masturbators and every meaningful Nigerians come up with solutions that can profer solution in a short, medium and long term.Afterall it is we the comoners that have family members and friends who go to higher institution of learning,travel for biz,nysc etc and are caught up with these menace.Let's not politicise it.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Jeboy(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2015
And please Nairalanders these is not time to carry out d blame game, I don't think we should limit the solution to only PMB and govt agencies. I know most APC media used tinz like dis against GEJ but wailers in the house should be able to do things differently. Let the wailers and the masturbators and every meaningful Nigerians come up with ideas that can profer solution in a short, medium and long term.Afterall it is we the commoners that have family members and friends that live in high prone areas, who go to d higher institution of learning,travel for biz,nysc etc where these menace are rampant.Let's not politicise it.I expect someone to come up with another thread for solution gathering, relying on PMB or govt alone to provide solution to these menace is a wild goose chase.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2015
This is the kind of menace my brother Omenka should be using his international influence to create awareness about.

4 Likes

Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by thewarrior72: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2015
One thing Euyorubas & the Abokiis has in common is they penchant for blood shed & violence, anyways, I don't give a damn until fulani herdsmen cut off omenka's am & legs.

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by olaolulazio(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2015
They are coming after their elder Bros(Books) in crime.
Everyday for the thieves, one day for the ....
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2015
LordMecuzy:
January to August------- 8months
January To May(Jonathan)--------- 5months
June to August(Buhari)--------- 3months
jonathan= 5/8 × 761 = 463.125
Buhari =3/8 × 761 = 277.875

Its buharis fault.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by apholaryn: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2015
jimmy2k:
VERY GOOD LET THEM KILL MORE, THERE OGA ON POWER SAI BUHARI BOKOHARAM, THE NORTH ARE NOW PAYING FOR WAT THEY DID TO BIAFRA S YORUBAS COWARDS WILL BE WORST COMMING LASTLY .HAHAHA WE ARE WATCHING.
wasted sperm..na u and ur entire household go enjoy evry evil u wished oda peeps.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Happiness87(f): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Rawani:
It's becoming quite clear these herdsmen are criminal cattle rustlers and murderers masquerading as Fulani nomads. The issue is we cannot decisively deal with this challenge when their identities are misrepresented.

Since when did people seeking arable land for their herd to feed, start carrying AK47's? Are the bullets delivered to their constantly moving cows or do they buy the bullets when going to fetch water for their livestock?

How can you fight who you do not even know?
which tribe in Nigeria rare cattle using nomadic method apart from fulanis, i have first hand experience, as they move from village to village they build their huts in the bushes, they are organized and have leaders.

if they get to your farm, their cattle will feed on your crops, if you challenge them they kill you. some take the lands and form their communities, if you step into the farm again, they attack any nearby village, and kill everyone.

they also have organized robbery squad. they rob mostly in the evening and early morning hours if you travel through their settlements.
They are heartless, if you don't have anything on you, they butcher your limbs or kill you. a group market women who travel to other communities on market days to sell are most of their preys.
emirs consults them at times before they take decisions in communities even when they are strangers.those guys are diabolical like all kinds ofjazz, even their stick is jazzedThe funny thing am not seeing govt efforts to curb their excesses

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by omolami: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2015
This is what you see because they now have their son as president. Before election buhari used bokoharam to terrorise opponents and after the election he reinforced the attack using his fulani heardsmen . May God save us from buhari

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by omolami: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2015
This is what you witness because they now have their son as president. Before the election buhari used bokoharam to terrorise opponents and after the election he reinforced the attack using his fulani heardsmen . May God save us from buhari
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by internetpo(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2015
This is wrong on so many points.
What are we doing about this esp. the fulani herdsmen murderers.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by vislabraye(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tonniey:
Sometimes, I use to wonder if this Fulani's have blood flowing in their vein. They don't have regard for live and can wreck havock at the time you least expect. These people needs proper education an enlightenment by their leaders. Especially the cattele rearers, if they graze their animals on ur farm land and u challenge them, it might cost u ur life or total destruction of ur property. Pls the govt should do something ASAP.

Do u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2499520/good-news-now-get-rid

I remember when some Fulani marauders were killed in retaliation and their spokesman came out to say, "why are your people killing my people?" . And this same person is now the president.
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by vislabraye(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Everfrank:

Rubbish. When you kill Fulani and rustle their cattle the media won't report it. They only report when the Fulani take revenge. The Fulani are one of the most marginalized group in this country. But make una continue. You can't finish them but it's you that will finish. If a Fulani cows eat your crops there are legal ways to settle such matters. But when you employ jungle justice they have no choice but to fight to live.

Smh. The bolded is a big fat lie. Really, I don't know where you come from. But just pray that a Fulani herdsman does not attack you.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by anigbajumo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:
which tribe in Nigeria rare cattle using nomadic method apart from fulanis, i have first hand experience, as they move from village to village they build their huts in the bushes, they are organized and have leaders.

if they get to your farm, their cattle will feed on your crops, if you challenge them they kill you. some take the lands and form their communities, if you step into the farm again, they attack any nearby village, and kill everyone.

they also have organized robbery squad. they rob mostly in the evening and early morning hours if you travel through their settlements.
They are heartless, if you don't have anything on you, they butcher your limbs or kill you. a group market women who travel to other communities on market days to sell are most of their preys.

First time u ar talkin sense...

Bottle of gulder 4u,wait....
Re: Cult Groups, Fulani Herdsmen Kill 761 In Seven Months by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
jimmy2k:
VERY GOOD LET THEM KILL MORE, THERE OGA ON POWER SAI BUHARI BOKOHARAM, THE NORTH ARE NOW PAYING FOR WAT THEY DID TO BIAFRA S YORUBAS COWARDS WILL BE WORST COMMING LASTLY .HAHAHA WE ARE WATCHING.
YORUBAS are COWARDS right? what has igbo proved in the south west to show they aren't coward? Igbos are cowards anytime any day
if anything happens to yorubas in South west it will happens to igbos too bcuz of ur mammoth population. igbos in South west are more vulnerable and more likely to be attacked bcus of their weakness and cowardice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Nigerian Politicians Unable To Exploit Gains Of June 12 – IBB / Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat / Akeredolu Signs Amotekun Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.