Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... (895 Views)

Hungry Girls And Their Wahala / Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 15, 2015
Some girls can be so annoying...
We only met once, and this girl has been all over me. I went to check her in school... since then, she has been trying her best trying to confuse me to take her out but as a sharp guy I never did.
Just last week, she insisted I must take hEr out cause it was her B_day.
After must persuasion, I agreed to take her out on a date. Letar, she called that she wasn't coming alone that hEr I met the day I came to check on hEr in sch is coming along, I said no problem. Since, she doesn't wanna give me her friEnd number, this is a good opportunity, taking both of them out.
After like 30mins, she textd me that, they are now 6 of hEr friEnds coming along... I was like GOD!!! WTF
I told hEr straight away, that I don't havE much and I can oly cater for just two of thEm, she and any of hEr friEnds... she kept sayin no no... that it was hEr Bday...
So, an idea came to me, I told her no problEm... since she is coming with six of her friEnds, I am also waiting with six of my friEnds to take them out... and she just said NO... I shouldn't worry again like I carE...
YEYE fowl, she think say she don sEe Maga. Do I look like her Father or BoyFriend? Craze dEy for her head. All dis OUI girls can be funny sha!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by tunergy(m): 5:33am On Aug 15, 2015
Just see yourself as a Provider for the Needy.

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 15, 2015
tunergy:

U say Lol.
Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by Panshow(m): 5:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Just take them to a corn joint. Buy N50 corn for each of them.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by greatdeal1408: 6:01am On Aug 15, 2015
tunergy:
grin grin grin grin

Bad guy
Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by greatdeal1408: 6:01am On Aug 15, 2015
tunergy:

Pastor I hail shocked

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 15, 2015
she started with please dear, my sub don finish and I am chatting with my money... I don't want to miss ur chats. Abeg, shey na my money she wan use day chat? Or na me buy you phone? If you don't have money for sub turn your phone to MP3, next month if you don get money sub and begin chat again. Abei chatting Na by force? Guys please watch out and beware of these she_devils... they are out to chop and suck you dry...
Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by osemoses1234(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2015
Guy y yu dey talk like dis 50naira corn two much nah guy buy dem 20naira own....all dis I never chop girls..

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by funlord(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2015
blac2yte:
grin[quote author=blac2yte post=36971264]Some girls can be so annoying...
We only met once, and this girl has been all over me. I went to check her in school... since then, she has been trying her best trying to confuse me to take her out but as a sharp guy I never did.
Just last week, she insisted I must take hEr out cause it was her B_day.
After must persuasion, I agreed to take her out on a date. Letar, she called that she wasn't coming alone that hEr I met the day I came to check on hEr in sch is coming along, I said no problem. Since, she doesn't wanna give me her friEnd number, this is a good opportunity, taking both of them out.
After like 30mins, she textd me that, they are now 6 of hEr friEnds coming along... I was like GOD!!! WTF
I told hEr straight away, that I don't havE much and I can oly cater for just two of thEm, she and any of hEr friEnds... she kept sayin no no... that it was hEr Bday...
So, an idea came to me, I told her no problEm... since she is coming with six of her friEnds, I am also waiting with six of my friEnds to take them out... and she just said NO... I shouldn't worry again like I carE...
YEYE fowl, she think say she don sEe Maga. Do I look like her Father or BoyFriend? Craze dEy for her head. All dis OUI girls can be funny sha!!![color=#006600][/color]

Why you ma sef too dey like chase hungry sluts? Gbefun!
Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by AfroKnight: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2015
tunergy:

Exactly. Some girls are needy and stray. Help the needy. grin

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by SkinnyDude(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2015
something dey tell me say this your story na fiction
Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by charijee(f): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Panshow:
Just take them to a corn joint. Buy N50 corn for each of them.
Wicked grin grin grin
Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mumu catch chicken grin tongue
Re: Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... by ronald4lif(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
blac2yte:
she started with please dear, my sub don finish and I am chatting with my money... I don't want to miss ur chats. Abeg, shey na my money she wan use day chat? Or na me buy you phone? If you don't have money for sub turn your phone to MP3, next month if you don get money sub and begin chat again. Abei chatting Na by force? Guys please watch out and beware of these she_devils... they are out to chop and suck you dry...

Hilarious.

She wanted to come with 6 of her friends and you told her you're coming with 6 of your friends too which settles the pairing. Why she come run. Dem wan come chop but dem no wan make una 'chop'. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? / Choosing A Life Partner / What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.