Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (30978 Views)

Sound Sultan Vs Tuface Who Do You Think Is Better? / Jim Iyke Ugh Sorry J.i Feat. Tuface -who Am I / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Oracle(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2005
Both of em are good but faze has a better voice
but they both sing well
2face has tracks that will send you to the dance floor
like "Keep on rocking"
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by icingbaby(f): 4:10am On Jan 12, 2006
who is faze if y'all don't mind me asking, i just want to know
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2006
he was one of the plantashun boys, and i must admit, he's really good too
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by icingbaby(f): 7:10am On Jan 12, 2006
ocho:

he was one of the plantashun boys, and i must admit, he's really good too
i don't know who is plantashun boy
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 7:31am On Jan 12, 2006
PLANTASHUN BOYS is/was a boy band, they were quite popular and really good too. there was 3 of them in the band, 2-FACE(my boo lol ), FAZE, & BLACKFACE. i'll try and send u faze's song 2morow kiss
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by icingbaby(f): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked 2face was in a group, were have i been when all this happen. were they good? anyway please i will be waiting for the faze song. kiss
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by 4face(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2006
well not procastinating the fat faze is better than 2 face.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2006
hmmmm, not really!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by icingbaby(f): 2:58am On Jan 13, 2006
@ocho thanks for sending me faze song he have a nice voice, and the # 12 track was real good. kiss kiss
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2006
he sure does. u're welcome girl kiss kiss
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by badchick(f): 5:31am On Jan 14, 2006
i choose faze i Love his voice, faze Cd is good.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2006
Of all his songs, I only listen to three: Holy, Ole, and Keep on rocking. African Queen is a shit.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 3:59am On Jan 16, 2006
spikelord:

African Queen is a rubbish.
shocked shocked
that was my VIDEO OF THE YEAR! haba now cry
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2006
ocho:

shocked shocked
that was my VIDEO OF THE YEAR! haba now cry

Video of the year when we have Back in d days by Sound Sultan, Faze Alone by Faze, Never Far Away by Lagbaja and Forgive and Forget by Tuface himself. Faze is the best in that group. Hate it or love it!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by tluv2(f): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2006
faze is by far better than tu-face. all tu-face can do is to jump about when singing on stage. Even his african queen song was written by black face according to pips and his voice isnt as gug as that of faze.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by badman(m): 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2006
no doubt its my faze, faze has the lyrics, the content, the voice tu face just had the luck
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mekatee: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2006
there is no two ways about it, 'FAZE' is far much better than 'TUFAZE'. who ever that disagree with schould listen to "FAZE ALONE"
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by snazzydawn(f): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2006
2face rules!!!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 1:03am On Jan 17, 2006
@ spike lord: i sure am hating it rolleyes........besides i said it was my not anyone elses's video of the year.
I still think 2-face is better! cool
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by bebe6(f): 5:28am On Jan 20, 2006
I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2Face knows that he is the property of ocho tongue Ha! Ha! I not too long ago started listening to Nigerian artists and I didn't know what I was missing! I have to listen to little snippets I find on the internet angry

Unfortunately, 2Face's Cd is not available over here cry I have the DVD of some of his videos and live performances, but it's not like I can carry his sultry sounds with me in the vehicle sad

LONG LIVE 2FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 5:53am On Jan 20, 2006
b_e_b_e:

I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2Face knows that he is the property of ocho tongue Ha! Ha! 
oh my! bebe! how could u tell he's ocho's property? embarassed it's that obvious shey? grin
but u love 2-face and that make me love u more kiss hey, i have his CD(audio) so i can hook you up with all the songs if u want, just send your e-mail address through my P.Mail. wink
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by bebe6(f): 6:08am On Jan 20, 2006
bows at ocho's feet Thanks ma.......sending you an e-mail as I type.

Yes oooooooo! (Exactly what does this mean? I just hear 2Face saying it tongue...........ha!)
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2006
being MRS IDIBIA cool, trust me to interpret all 2-face's slangs, wink
yes ooo, just means yes basically. u know like u say something and i reply yes oo, it basically means that i'm in suport of what u say. ok, say you say.........."ocho, 2-face's wifey", i'll reply saying "yes oooo", meaning: yes! i totally agree cool get it? it's a popular pidgin saying.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by bebe6(f): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2006
@ ocho
Yes oooooooo! grin
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 6:19am On Jan 20, 2006
that's what i'm talking about girl kiss
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by bebe6(f): 6:20am On Jan 20, 2006
@ ocho aka the interpreter

Nothing dey happen?  Ok, that's the last of the phrases I was curious about.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by biodun404(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2006
abeg ooo,do not turn this thread to tuface's thread.FAZE IS DA BEST whether u like it or not and he is gonna go places if he's got a good marketer.People,track no 12 is my favourite among all the songs.i just feel like crying when i know people don't recognize him as the best of da three cry
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2006
biodun404:

abeg ooo,do not turn this thread to tuface's thread.
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

biodun404:

FAZE IS DA BEST  whether u like it or not and he is going to go places if he's got a good marketer.People,track no 12 is my favourite among all the songs.i just feel like crying when i know people don't recognize him as the best of da three cry
he's good yes! but not the best........ok, maybe in your opinion, but others like me beg to differ.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2006
No doubt about the fact that 2Face is nothing without Kennis!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by bebe6(f): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2006
No doubt about the fact that 2Face is nothing without Kennis!

shocked 2Face can move to another label and still be an international successespecially among the ladies wink
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2006
Do we place a bet on that? I am not a gambler though!!! rolleyes rolleyes grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by badman(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2006
faze is the best of all ,just imagine him on kenniswith 2 face bet u he wud be the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where/how Can I Download Fuji, Apala And Yoruba Oldies? / Femi Kuti & His Children Perform "One People, One World" / D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.