Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (30987 Views)

Sound Sultan Vs Tuface Who Do You Think Is Better? / Jim Iyke Ugh Sorry J.i Feat. Tuface -who Am I / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mikebuddy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2006
Two of them are ok,but 2face rocks more.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2006
wink wink wink
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by biodun404(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2006
abeg faze is da best,haven't u guys heard his songs?pls do smiley
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by bebe6(f): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2006
Do we place a bet on that? I am not a gambler though!!!

Oh spikelord, spikelord, spikelord..............tsk, tsk, tsk. If only I was the gambling type, I would tell you to put your money where your mouth is wink But since I don't gamble, you're safe buddy kiss grin

2Face Rules!!!!!!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2006
People only listened to 2Face cuz he "once rocked", he's cute and his voice. You should check Faze out and see for yourself what he's been doing! check out his album and u will surely see what I am talking about!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2006
People only listened to 2Face cuz he "once rocked", he's cute and his voice. You should check Faze out and see for yourself what he's been doing! check out his album and u will surely see what I am talking about!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by bebe6(f): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2006
Ok, I have only heard Faze when he was in the group with 2Face. So, I will search the internet to see if I can find some of Faze's music that he has done recently and I will get back to you spikelord wink But until then, I still hold my position tongue
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 3:18am On Jan 23, 2006
i've listned to Faze's album and no doubt, they guy's a knock out! he's really good but i still take my stand for 2-face being the best of the two. cool
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mikebuddy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2006
Faze is ok!.kool guy.smooth voice!.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by bebe6(f): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2006
b_e_b_e:

Ok, I have only heard Faze when he was in the group with 2Face. So, I will search the internet to see if I can find some of Faze's music that he has done recently and I will get back to you spikelord wink But until then, I still hold my position tongue

Getting back to you like I promised I would:
Ok spike spike tongue I've had the pleasure of listening to Faze's music compliments of ocho tongue, and I must say that he has some very, very nice songs. He's a very smooth singer. Applauds him and throws roses on the stage kiss

BUT.........................2FACE still rules! grin Applauds him, throws bouquets of roses on stage, kisses, hugs......etc wink (no gutta thoughts plz undecided (it's all in fun))

However, I would love to rub his bald head.........ooooooooo and those lips wink

Sorry, back to the topic at hand
Faze is nice............2Face still rules cool
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2006
he rules. But peeps prefer Faze to 2face

Where is the polling booth?
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mikebuddy(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2006
If they find this trend one day as they surf net Hmmmm.
it will be like pac and biggie
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2006
b_e_b_e:

BUT.........................2FACE still rules! grin  Applauds him, throws bouquets of roses on stage, kisses, hugs.etc wink (no gutta thoughts plz undecided (it's all in fun))

behold! his royal highness...........2-face idibia kiss

b_e_b_e:

However, I would love to rub his bald head.........ooooooooo and those lips wink

you know wink

@mikebuddy:nothing dey happen cool
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mikebuddy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2006
@ ocho yes,notin dey happen!.
They can be like Jayz and Nas.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mikebuddy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2006
@ Spike wetin? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2006
You dey mind me?
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mikebuddy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2006
B4 nko,why i no go mind you.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Free(f): 3:16am On Jan 31, 2006
Who is Faze??
i know 2face but faze
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by bebe6(f): 3:22am On Jan 31, 2006
Free:

Who is Faze??
i know 2face but faze

Faze was one of the members in the popular boy group Plantashun Boyz when 2Face was a part of it as well. I must say he has a lovely voice, but 2Face still rules! tongue
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mikebuddy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2006
Dem just born this guy.
Anyway he is in USnot his fault
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2006
@mike: what on earth are you talking about?
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2006
The same question he asked! grin grin grin
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2006
which was?
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mikebuddy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2006
Someone was asking me who 2face is?
thats was it.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by dip: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2006
Actually, i have not heard a lot of faze's song but the one that i have heard i better than all tuface sone which is "faze alone". Tuface is good in his own way.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2006
dip:

Actually, i have not heard a lot of faze's song but the one that i have heard i better than all tuface songs which is "faze alone". Tuface is good in his own way.

You would have been my brother in-law if you are a guy but if it happens that u are a lady, I would have loved to marry you for those words you put down. I don't know how many times these people want me to tell them that Faze is better than 2Face.

2Face is an icon (agreed). Faze is better! wink wink wink
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by bebe6(f): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2006
spikelord:

You would have been my brother in-law if you are a guy but if it happens that u are a lady, I would have loved to marry you for those words you put down. I don't know how many times these people want me to tell them that Faze is better than 2Face.

2Face is an icon (agreed). Faze is better! wink wink wink

@ spikelord
Faze sings baby making music................................2Face sings party music. How about that 'lil brother? winkknows that 2Face still rules! Silence Spikelord! tongue
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by snazzydawn(f): 12:14am On Feb 03, 2006
2FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by bebe6(f): 12:26am On Feb 03, 2006
snazzydawn:

2FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Hi 5 to you my sista! tongue
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 12:38am On Feb 03, 2006
b_e_b_e:

Hi 5 to you my sista! tongue

My big sister is here again.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by bebe6(f): 12:43am On Feb 03, 2006
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Kuti & His Children Perform "One People, One World" / Where/how Can I Download Fuji, Apala And Yoruba Oldies? / D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.