Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (30979 Views)

Sound Sultan Vs Tuface Who Do You Think Is Better? / Jim Iyke Ugh Sorry J.i Feat. Tuface -who Am I / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Effa(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2007
Yeah, I'm coming out straight this time
I'm coming out with a little piece of my own kind of piece of mind
I'm doing it my way this time
Like I'm not gonna bore you with some flimsy kind of piece of rhyme
So pull a cushion, sit back relax and listen
To this introduction of me, myself and my mission
My vision is to let you all see
That there's more to this life than just faking up reality (Yeah, reality)

I wake up in the morning and I stretch out my feet
Say a thank you prayer then I brush up my teeth
A little exercise then I grab something to eat
Put on a piece of clothing and then step out into the street
Then into the studio just to hook up some beat
Later to the club to make the people feel the heat
Make an honest living and I'm proud about it
Making sure that all my mistakes I don't repeat
Like I mind my own business and I don't give a shit
I say whats on my mind I don't have time to edit
Got to thank the Lord that He's helped me find my feet
Oh praise the Lord, He give me power to defeat
If you give me stoneness they got to give me meat
I try to find it and I try to forget it
Everybody know that me too lazy to quit
Everybody know that me physically fit
Everybody know that me humble and cool
But some poeple them take me for a fool
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by sophienwa(f): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
Effa:

Yeah, I'm coming out straight this time
I'm coming out with a little piece of my own kind of piece of mind
I'm doing it my way this time
Like I'm not going to bore you with some flimsy kind of piece of rhyme
So pull a cushion, sit back relax and listen
To this introduction of me, myself and my mission
My vision is to let you all see
That there's more to this life than just faking up reality (Yeah, reality)

I wake up in the morning and I stretch out my feet
Say a thank you prayer then I brush up my teeth
A little exercise then I grab something to eat
Put on a piece of clothing and then step out into the street
Then into the studio just to hook up some beat
Later to the club to make the people feel the heat
Make an honest living and I'm proud about it
Making sure that all my mistakes I don't repeat
Like I mind my own business and I don't give a shit
I say whats on my mind I don't have time to edit
Got to thank the Lord that He's helped me find my feet
Oh praise the Lord, He give me power to defeat
If you give me stoneness they got to give me meat
I try to find it and I try to forget it
Everybody know that me too lazy to quit
Everybody know that me physically fit
Everybody know that me humble and cool
But some poeple them take me for a fool

if you give me stone instead of to give me meat
everybody know that me too legit to quit
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by sophienwa(f): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2007
does anyone have faze's 'kolomental' and 2face's 'for instance' in mp3 format plz, abeg, biko.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Effa(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2007
Tu all the way
Peace out

Tu
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Femex(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
Im your boy, sophie!!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by eleshin(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2007
2face innocent ujah idibia CHIBUZOR FAZE ORJI
FMA AWARDS DBN AWARD
NMA AWARDS HIPHOPWORLD AWARD
AMEN AWARDS NMA,AMEN NOMINATIONS
CHANNEL O AWARDS A BUILDING AT FOUNDATION LEVEL
HIPHOPWORLD AWARD FACE ALONE-----PLATINUM+
AFRO HOLLYWOOD AWARDS
NIGERIANENTS AWARDS
MTV AWARD
MOBO NOMINATION
GRAMMY ATTENDANCE
BET AWARD ATTENDANCE
25M NAIRA MANSION IN SAT.TOWN
LINCOLN NAV.,TOUAREG,BMW 5 SERIES etc,
UN AMBASSADOR,
FACE2FACE-----MORE THAN 6MILLION COPIES SOLD
GRASS2GRACE------PLATINUM AND COUNTING

IF FAZE ABILITY TO SING BETTER THAN THAT 2FACE GUY IS FETCHING HIM BADLUCK THEN HE SHUD LEARN HOW TO BE A BAD SINGER LIKE 2FACE.
2BA! NO AMBASSADOR IDIBIA CONTINUE 2 RULE
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by olumydeae: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2007
I no fit laugh

Love you Tu
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Effa(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2007
O boy. Tu you too much
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Effa(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2007
Tu
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by realborn(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
GLAD 2 C ANOTHER THREAD ON DIS. DIS PAGE EMPHASISES A LOT OF FOLLOWERSHIP FOR TUFACE UNLYK THE ODA THREAD.
WELL DAT DOESNT MEANT DAT I WLD NT BE A GOOD AMBASSADOR TO SOMEONE I RESPECT SO MUCH.
ONLY GOD CAN ELEVATE ONE. GLAD DAT TUBABA MADE SO MUCH WAVES AND HAS SUCH ACCOLADES AND AWARDS AS STRESSED BY AN INITIAL POST ON THIS THREAD WHERE COMPARISON WAS MADE OF THE TWO OF THEM.
CHIBUZOR ORJI (FAZE) HAS GOTTEN TO DIS ELEVATED POSITION BY GOD'S GRACE SO NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE CAN BRING HHIM DOWN.
LETS GO BACK TO MEMORY LANE AND DO AN ANALYTICAL SUMMARY OF KENNIS MUSIC WHERE TUBABA IS DOMICILLED 4 NW. WHERE ARE THE LYKS OF TONY TETUILA, EDRIS, KC PRESH, SLAM, PAUL PLAY, OJB, AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. THEY USE U AND DUMP U.
THE AWARDS EMPHASISED TO HAVE BEEN WON BY TUBABA WE ALL KNOW WERE MOSTLY ENGINEERED BY THE LABEL(KENNIS). AND BASICALLY ONLY ONE TRACK EARNED HIM THOSE AWARDS. NEVERTHELESS, RKELLY HAS NOT BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH A GRAMMY YET BUT IS A LEGEND ALL OVA D WORLD WITH BREATHTAKING SALES.
HE SHOULD LEARN TO MOVE ON HIS OWN AND DEPEND LESS ON THESE MERCHANTS, WHO ARE OUT THERE TO SUCK TALENTS DRY, THEN ABANDON DEM.
IF FAZE HAS NOT BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH ANY BIG BOY IN D INDUSTRY AND HE IS DOING DIS GREAT, THEN I WILL SAY HE IS A BETA CHOICE AND HIS FUTURE IS JUST STARTING WITH AN ELEVATED PLAN AND GEOMETRIC ABILITY OF INCREASE.
TUBABA BEWARE START SEARCHING FOR A NEW LABEL, KENNIS JST SIGNED ON OLU MAINTAIN(YAHOOZEE CROONER). TUBABA MITE JUST BE DUMPED SOON. I SINCERELY LIKE HIS VOICE IN ALL TRUTHFULNESS. BUT HE DOESNT SOUND AS A TOTAL PACKAGE TO COMPETE WITH A HARDWORKING STAR LYK FAZE
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEE HAS BETA SINGING AND COMPOSITORY POWER, EVALY
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by naijadiva2(f): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2007
i kinda like them both cuz they kind of the same.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Effa(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
Hey

Tu baba, there is none like you, You are just too big
Edumare bless
Nfana ibaga e, Just dey feel good ok
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2007
No hatin' but i must say the truth, Faze sings well and Tuface sings also, i love em both!!!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Effa(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2007
I got with

Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by eleshin(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ realborn,
ur submission shows that you are a good follower of nigerian music,it shows that you have good reasons behind ur motive of supporting faze and with no doubt i will say i love that in human being who are very independent in their thinking.
to remind u bcoz i know you know! that 2face won the best male vocalist at AMEN award when he was still a member of the p'boiz under nelson brown's dove record.out of all the artists you mentioned in relation to being accrued the kennis music hype until they were dumped by the same label,it is only twoo of them that i can say were realy succesful when they were with kennis and they are eedriz and tetuila,we all know tetuila had his first break courtesy the musical brilliance of this same 2face (omode meta & ur kind of woman).my car we all know was because of the genre of music(makossa) that was in vogue then.as for eedriz,he allow success to get into his head by misbehaving everywhere which lead to his downfall.i know you are refering to african queen when you said it was only one track that earned him all the awards;well i'm alittle bit take aback bcoz i dont expect you to 4get that he won two awards at channel-o courtesy the track 'ole' and this year AMEN awards won by 2face came thru the new album.i am using this medium to promise you people on my integrity and pride that if 2face grass 2 grace did not win up to 10 awards i will retire from making contribution on this thread.about r-kelly not winning any award until trap in the closet,we all know it happens like that in america the question i will ask you is,can we compare r-kelly with faze?why is faze not on big record label? even the great 2pac was honoured after his death in america so robert kelly is not the first to be avictim of such act.just dont let us compare what is incomparable.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by kosikosi: 2:40am On Aug 26, 2007
why is tuface not nominated for channel o award 2007?
i thot he was the baba, 
hisses,

faze was nominated

I LOVE FAZE AND 2 FACE SHA
LMAO

http://www.mnet.co.za/ChannelO
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by GL(f): 4:54am On Sep 01, 2007
i like them both. but i prefer 2face. his songs r deeper, more matured. sure shows he does some good thinking. 2face's lyrics set him apart 4rm other nigerian musicians.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Effa(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2007
No be small thing oh
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by FactorChic(f): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2007
Tuface was not nominated because they know he cannot sing
u listen to Tuface when he hits a long note, he's always FLAT at d end, but FAZE can hit a not for 2 minutes and he's still on key
FAZE RULES! no doubt, the only reason y'all see Tuface as a good singer is because of Kennis Music, all he has uis Publicity, forget about Publicity and talk abotu d music, FAZE IS WAY BETTER THAN TUFACE! That's a fact, Pls, HE CAN SING!!!!!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by pheesayor(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2007
@factorchic, I agree with you once again
@realborn, your post is the best I've seen in a long time, it's nothing but the truth.
@eleshin, Tuface winning award when they were still a group(which I never heard) was because he was the lead singer, back then there were some parts I credited to tuface when I now realised it was faze's part.
Not doubting the impant of tuface on tetuila's first album, he didnt really hit big until his second album so thats not a point afterall

Just what factorchic said, faze can hit a note for sooooo long but tuface cant, for voice oooo faze better pass tu. Even tuface admits it so there should be no reason for any arguement
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Modups1(f): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2007
oh no, not another 2baba & faze arguement thread shocked
people, they are both equally good oh

KOLOMENTAL & ONE LUV TO Y'ALL kiss
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by pheesayor(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2007
they are equally good but we should know who is better
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by goldenboy3(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2007
spikelord,
u be mumu.real ode na him u be.you criticism abt 2face is rather too childish heard much more pasting here.if u dnt ve anything to say just sh**t up.2face is been successful with plantashun boiz,himself and his collabo.Who god has bless no man can cause.say sometin contructive abeg,i can take dis.1luve cool
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2007
FactorChic:

[b]Tuface was not nominated because they know he cannot sing
u listen to Tuface when he hits a long note, he's always FLAT at d end, but FAZE can hit a not for 2 minutes and he's still on key[/b]FAZE RULES! no doubt, the only reason y'all see Tuface as a good singer is because of Kennis Music, all he has uis Publicity, forget about Publicity and talk abotu d music, FAZE IS WAY BETTER THAN TUFACE! That's a fact, Please, HE CAN SING!!!!!
Oh really shocked shocked shocked and you think Faze can sign with all those screaming he does embarassed embarassed, plz stop faze is a talented but 2face is way better than him wink. if Faze is talented like you started why isn't he well recognized like 2face. the only good CD on his last album was "Letter to my brother" and that stupid song i find annoying called 'kolomental, gosh who listen to that crap shocked shocked shocked,the song is dedicated to mad people like his fans
The only thing fAZE fans could brag about his, him making good vidoes lipsrsealed but who has time watching vidoes now a day undecided

To me it's like comparing Joe with Keith Sweat, Joe is a very good singer but Keith sweat is well know and people will rather pay money to see him on concert rather than joe.

2FACE FOR LIFE kiss kiss kiss
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by goldenboy3(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2007
color=#006600]spikelord,
u be mumu.real ode na him u be.you criticism abt 2face is rather too childish heard much more pasting here.if u dnt ve anything to say just sh**t up.2face is been successful with plantashun boiz,himself and his collabo.Who god has bless no man can cause.say sometin contructive abeg,i can take dis.1luve cool[/color]
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by wealthyman(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Oh really shocked shocked shocked and you think Faze can sign with all those screaming he does embarassed embarassed, plz stop faze is a talented but 2face is way better than him wink. if Faze is talented like you started why isn't he well recognized like 2face. the only good CD on his last album was "Letter to my brother" and that stupid song i find annoying called 'kolomental, gosh who listen to that crap shocked shocked shocked,the song is dedicated to mad people like his fans
The only thing fAZE fans could brag about his, him making good vidoes lipsrsealed but who has time watching vidoes now a day undecided

To me it's like comparing Joe with Keith Sweat, Joe is a very good singer but Keith sweat is well know and people will rather pay money to see him on concert rather than joe.

2FACE FOR LIFE kiss kiss kiss

why are u contradicting yourself and who told u that letter 2 my brova is the best, go find out ur facts
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2007
wealthyman:

why are u contradicting yourself and who told u that letter 2 my brova is the best, go find out your facts
And how am i contradicting myself undecided undecided undecided, i said "letter to my brother" was the best track on faze album or did i state overall or did i say that was better that 2face songs undecided, I think it's your mind that is confusing you and yes have listened to both album before making a comment
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ubrendan: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2007
FAZE is da bomb. the guy is too much. i dont really know these tuface is all about
the toipic is who sings more?
the answer is Faze. chek out his lyrics, flows, videos and so much more
unlike tuface who is simply relying on the record label 4 the job but faze do both the singing abd the
promotion/marketing himself.
what ever he is 2day is his handwork, tuface only got luck.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by pheesayor(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2007
ubrendan, what u said is nothing but the truth but I think what is happening is seeing is beleiving but we that see with our inner eyes know what is really happening, excellent post
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mace2: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2007
well it is very obvious dt FAZE IS BETTER THAN 2FACE both lyrically and in voice though they are a hell of emotion within i luv both of dem bt i prefer faze
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by eleshin(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2007
why is 2face not nominated for channel-o award/i think the question has been answered.he was nominated twice and got five awards from the 2 nominations 2005 and 2006.faze for the first was nominated for an international award as best newcomer but let us! no! let you down by not winning the award.in the first place it is a big embarrasment the category he was nominated for,and secondly he couldn't win the award.too bad.i told you about the 2 musician fine just their last album 2face had won 1 mobo award,2 amen award,1nigeriaents award and many other i cant remember for now,faze album has no award to his credit,how awful!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by 9ja4eva: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2007
faze

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where/how Can I Download Fuji, Apala And Yoruba Oldies? / Femi Kuti & His Children Perform "One People, One World" / D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.